OPI Tickle My France-y

4.6

I have been wearing this colour for 6 years or so because it's timeless and not many people wear beige polish. I love this colour as it gives the look of long and sleek nails. Originally got it in place of Estee Lauder's white beige. Great warm beige, great finish and little waste. Well worth $20.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have loads of nude polishes. My favorite for a couple of years has been Sally Hansen Gray-t escape, which is lighter and a grayish pink on me. This OPI is much darker but with a tan I'd still call it a nude. It didn't impress me in the bottle but it looks great on. Wonderful shine, creamy. Two coats was perfect, wore well like OPI is known for. When I first bought it I actually put it over the Sally Hansen Gray-t escape and one good coat covered it and looked great. Fans of nude polishes should give this a try.

on 5/12/2014 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

A perfect rosy nude that applies both smoothly and evenly, either in one coat or two.
Definitely my year-round beige (thereby justifying the $11 price tag), which makes my nails look much healthier than they really are.

Absolutely recommend!

on 5/6/2014 7:00:00 AM

I absolutely adore this nail polish. It's an extremely classy nude toned nail colour. It goes on like a dream and looks very glossy even without a top coat. I found I only needed 2 coats. I always get complimented on this polish and suits any occasion. I think I have found my go-to nude polish.

on 4/18/2014 5:36:00 AM

I have a lot of polishes and because of my job, I have been left disappointed with the lack of durability with my polishes. I was hoping that Illamasqua would be able to withstand the battering that my hands get (I'm a legal secretary so am constantly pulling massive files out of the cabinets, flicking through bundles of paper, typing and pulling documents in and out of paper wallets) but everything would chip after a few hours.

I decided to try OPI after seeing them on a discount makeup website and thought that 'Tickle My France-y' was the perfect nude.

The finish is great and is really glossy when the top coat is applied. It is also the perfect nude colour and so chic. I also don't need to use much and so this justifies the price as they are quite pricey polishes.

I am *very* impressed with the durability of this polish! I don't need to change my polish or do any repair work for an entire week. There is some wearing away at the tips as the week goes on but it doesn't ruin the whole look as the wear is very even and consistent. I am forever impressed when I check my nails and expect to see lots of chips given how much paperwork I go through every day and only see some wear at the tips. I fully recommend these polishes, you won't regret it!

Well...first of all, the formula is fabulous. This is going to be a really easy polish to apply. I also liked the color after first coat, but it had bald spots so I put on another coat and the color became too brown. I wish I could give this polish 3.5 lippes but since that's not possible, I gave it 0.5 bonus lippie because the color seems to work on a lot of other people.

EDIT:
Omg I am in love with this color now. Under certain lightings, this color appears as a delicious pink/mauve/beige. I can't describe it but I'm totally into this color now. Upped my rating to 5 lippies and would totally recommend.

on 3/2/2014 2:55:00 PM

Nude/mauve/slightly pinky with absolutely no shimmer, but plenty of healthy shine. This combination could have gone very wrong; it's a delicate balance. I would have NEVER chosen this polish had I not been lured by the positive reviews and numerous swatch photos. In fact, in the bottle it looks quite sickly. On the nails, however, it's very 70's Bardot! I had been looking for a 70s nude and this definitely fulfills that for me. One thin coat will give you a very natural "your nails but better" look. Two coats give a milky mauve/nude and three coats is full-on opaque. I normally keep my nails on the short side but when I wear this I like to grow them out a bit as it's so elongating and flattering. (: It starts chipping within a few days (usually at the tips) but it's not too obvious and perhaps it's because I don't use base/top coats. Regardless, I can see myself using this one a lot.

on 2/27/2014 2:33:00 AM

A mauve-taupe colour, that is still feminine and girly. I have fair-medium skin and I think this suits me as a nude and as a slight colour to add some attention to my nails. It is a bit shear and needs 2-3 coats for full coverage. Depending on the lighting, the nail polish appears to be slightly pinky or brownish. It's an essential colour if you want more nude coloured polishes. xx

on 2/13/2014 11:45:00 AM

This is THE PERFECT nude color for lighter skin tones. It looks a lot like Essie's "Lady Like" but is a little less pink. I read reviews saying that it took a lot of drying time, but I think that is a problem with application. This color dried faster than most of my other polishes! I just painted a thin coat, waited 2 minutes and painted on another thin coat. 2 coat = completely opaque and non-streaky. 3 coats = intense color. I personally prefer the 2 coat look. It really elongates my fingers and looks elegant! A MUST HAVE for my neutral collections with "over the taupe" and "Coney Island Cotton Candy"

on 1/27/2014 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

One of those amazing multi-dimensional shades only OPI could make. There is no one word to describe the color soft muted pink with grey and beige tones. I am very fair with neutral to yellow undertones and this looks great. Creamy and opaque in one coat.

Top Rated OPI Products