October 20, 2014 | 864 users online

Styling Products - Clinique - define curls

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2003 12:55:00 AM More reviews by afrosheenqueen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this for about a year and a half. Its great for making hair softer and clumping curls. It leaves my hair shiny and moisturized also. It has no hold on its own and is to be used with a gel of your choice. I have 4 a/b hair according to andre walker's hair system

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2003 10:10:00 PM More reviews by butterballdcat

This reminded me more of a conditioner. It weighed my hair down and left my hair curl-less. I tried it several times in different amounts, air drying and diffusing, nothing worked. The best part about this purchase was that Clinique accepts returns on used products. I have wavy hair with a few curls. Maybe if you have super curly hair this would work for you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2003 3:39:00 AM More reviews by KarenC

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this product, but I've found something else I like better (Alterna Hemp Seed Texturizing Glaze), so I won't be repurchasing. There wasn't enough separation, but other than that, I had no complaints.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2002 6:54:00 PM More reviews by grnfaerie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This defined curls nicely, but I've had similar (and better) results with drugstore brand products for half the price. This also broke me out around the hairline and everywhere else my hair touched my skin. Would not repurchase this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2002 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Shan_n

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this did nothing for my curls. if anything it just made them softer after drying. my hair was still just as frizzy as ever.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2001 12:10:00 AM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is horrible. It does nothing to hold and define curls. It left my hair flat w/no curls. It felt more like a conditioner as my hair felt soft. I tried this with hairspray also to try and 'keep' the curls but the defined is just too heavy and weighed down my hair. My hair was flat AND had frizzies, how's does that happen?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2001 9:54:00 AM More reviews by crzygrl2b

This made my hair super soft and left it with virtually no frizzies. It was so nice to work with because for once I didn't have that sticky residue left on my hands or my hair afterwards. It defined my curls nicely, what little I have it made it look like more. And it never weighed my hair down or made it greasy at all. Great product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2001 2:41:00 PM More reviews by smashbox_diva

I love the smell of this, but made my fine hair too soft and "poofy"

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2001 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Lulu

This is a great product for my thick wavy hair. It separates my curls without leaving them crunchy.