Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub - Oil-Free

4.2

Water, Methyl Gluceth 20, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyethylene, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG 80 Sorbitan Laurate, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone PEG 8 Meadowfoamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Microcrystalline Wax, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthol, DMDM Hydrantoin, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium 7, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5, Red 30, Talc, Ultramarines

on 7/4/2014 4:42:00 AM

HG HG HG.

This helps keep me and my SO's face clear (birth control pills are the biggest help for my acne though). Now I normally only get acne around that time of the month and my SO normally gets it when he's stressed. Other than that, our faces are now clear and glowing because of this product.

I tried a different gentle cleanser and immediately noticed a dullness to my face. After switching back to this exfoliator, my face is glowing again. I get dry skin at times and this helps keep the flakes at bay. It's regularly sold out at a lot of places, so get it if you can (if Target is sold out try Walmart and vice versa)!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've purchased this product time and time again! I have sensitive skin and Clean&Clear products are the only thing that have ever worked for me. This product is fast acting. You can use it both in and out the shower. It doesn't leave your skin dry. I had a horrible break out after giving birth and within a week of using this, my skin was cleared up again.

on 6/18/2014 2:33:00 AM

I'm 24 and in the past year have started to get the worst acne along my jawline. all I can assume is that it's hormonal, it is the hardest to get rid of! I've tried so many things. my brother bought this and I had used it a few times when I was out of face wash and was amazed when it started to completely clear my acne up. I hadn't used it for about 3 months and the acne came back. I just bought myself a new bottle a week ago and the acne is GONE! I don't know how it does it but I'm hooked!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This product is my life. I have really bad acne in my T-zone and cheeks.Not cute. I love the fruity smell and tingly sensation it leaves behind.plus, my acne cleared up almost completely with only a week of use! I have experimented with a lot of products from pro activ to noxema and tons more this is the only one that really works .

on 2/18/2014 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product has been in my bathroom for a few months, because I was finishing up a different face wash. I used this for the first time 5 days ago, and since then, my hormonal breakouts have pretty much all disappeared. I LOVE the tingly feeling, but the first time I used it I thought I just put some sort of Satan concoction on my face because it BURNED the crap out of my face. But the rest of the times I've used it, it's just a slight tingle, nothing near like what it was the first time. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and doesn't dry it out, but I still recommend using moisturizer afterwards. My new nightly skincare routine goes as following: 1. Clean& Clear Scrub. 2. Clearasil Rapid Action face pads. 3. Simple moisturiser. In just 5 days, my skin has gone from broken out, to hardly any breakouts, if any. LOVE this product and definitely repurchasing!

on 1/28/2014 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love this stuf, never wthout it. I does not irritate my sensitive skin. I like to use it nights when I want to remove heavy make up on my face. It works well and preps my skin for the next stages of cleansing, toning and moisturizing.

on 1/28/2014 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Amazing. That's it. Nothing else needs to be said. AMAZING...

on 12/16/2013 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have never written a review before but I HAD to for this product.
I have been stressing out about my acne since I was 13 (I'm 19 now). I was always the girl that just put on POUNDS of makeup to try to desperately cover it up.
I have used this for a week and a half and seriously.... I wear minimal makeup now. It has done an amazing job! I love the tingly fresh feeling it gives and it does a great job getting the excess makeup that stays behind
Now It is not the ONLY acne product I use.. I don't believe there is ONE miracle product out there. So I'll just put down my daily routine
-Neutrogena pore refining cleanser
-Clean & clear deep action exfoliating scrub
- alba botanica deep clean astringent
- oil free moisturizer

I think it does dry the skin out a little but only worry about it if you have really dry skin... and even then.. just put on a bit of moisturizer and it still works amazing
I love it! I'm actually mad I didn't find it sooner,

on 12/3/2013 8:15:00 PM

I got this at target on sale for $4. I like to use a scrub a couple times a week and this I one of my favorites. But be forewarned, the first time you use this it's really intense! I'm not sure if I just wasn't expecting it or what, but the first time was wayyyy more than just a little tingle. But once you take it off your face feels so clean and refreshed, you can feel how deep down it gets. The more I use it (again, I'm not sure if it's because I'm used to it or because I know what to expect) the less tingly it feels, now it's just a slight cooling feeling.

on 9/25/2013 3:16:00 PM

This face wash is awesome! I use it daily at night after I wash my makeup off with cleaning oil. I wear mineral foundation now, so all the little flakes or dry patches become really obvious. This gentle exfoliatordoes a great job getting rid of the dead skin on my face. It smells great and is gentle enough for daily use without irritating my skin. I love the tingle and it really feels like it's cleaning my pores. I got this for $5 at target, and will continue to repurchase!

Popular Scrubs