Too Faced Lash Injection PinPoint

3.0

0.27 oz Black: Fragrance, Water, Polyurethane-2 Beeswax, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, PEG-6 Beeswax, VP/Eicosene, Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Sorbitol, Diethylhexyl Sebacate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Laureth-2 Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, VP/Hexadecane Copolymer, Tocopherol, Polybutene, Dimethicone PEG-8 Polyacrylate, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Dipropylene Glycol, Laureth-23. May Contain: Iron Oxides (77491), Iron Oxides (77492), Iron Oxides (77499), Benzyl Alcohol, Iodopropynyl, Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben. 0.27 oz Hot Chocolate: Aqua, Polyurethane-2, Cera Alba, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, PEG-6 Beeswax, Sorbitol, Methyl Pyrrolidone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Diethylhexyl Sebacate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Tocopherol, Polybutene, Dimethicone PEG-8 Polyacrylate, Fragrance (Aroma), Hydroxypropylcellulose, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Dipropylene Glycol, Laureth-23, Benzyl Alcohol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben. ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 4/18/2011 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

At first I adored this...made my lashes long and curled and the tiny brush was so nice. However within a week it was goopy and gunky.

on 4/18/2011 8:58:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this mascara! I like everything about it and it works wonderfully! The brush is extremely small and it allows one to reach and extend every lash. Some have complained that it contains an awful chemical smell, but its not a chemical it's actually a grapefruit fragrance that tells you when your mascara has gone bad. If the smell is present, then the mascara is fresh and when the smell fades it is on its way to expiring.
I will definitely buy this again, but it is so expensive so I am holding off a bit. It is easy to remove in the shower and the product actually moisturizing for me. Other mascaras tend to dry out my lashes.

on 4/14/2011 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is the weirdest mascara I've ever used. Although it didn't smudge or flake on me, I despised everything else about it:
- The chemical smell just about knocked me out of my chair when I opened the tube.
- The formula is dry and clumpy, yet kind of elastic-y, which made it hard for me to work with. I got some volume, but didn't see much length.
- Removing this was a pita. The mascara turned sticky and balled up, and I lost two lashes in the process.

on 1/27/2011 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this! I use it solely on my super long, thick, curled bottom lashes. My lashes honestly look like baby doll lashes (both top and bottom), so while I like the top even thicker and fuller, I like to make the bottom ones very defined a la Twiggy (but a little more natural). This mascara does a great job! I love it just as much as I love Lash Injection (original) on my top lashes. Even after long days, this never flakes - unless I vigorously rub my eyes forgetting it's on - and still removes so easily. My tubes do dry out, but after ages when I'd be replacing them anyway. I love, love, LOVE this product and can't praise it enough.

on 12/20/2010 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this in a sephora set--girls dig deals. FULL sized mascara, 3 different colors of their great primer, a full sized lipstick, full sized gloss. All for $20! The mascara alone is $21. Anyway, I usually do not like a drier formula but this may sway me. It lets your lashes build without the clumping that many other formulas give. It looks natural, pretty and completely fanned out. I like fake-looking lashes and you can get this if you apply 3-more coats. I know it seems like a lot of work, but I never do just one coat. If I do 3 and get pretty lashes like this, I am all for it!

on 11/20/2010 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have really sparse thin short lashes. This mascara made my lashes look AMAZING with three coats. If you read the box it tells you what effects you'll get for 1-3 coats. It gives a really good amount of volume which I love in a mascara. It gave me enough length. I don't really care about length in a mascara but it's nice to have. Separates really well. Makes your lashes look full and thick. I love it ! I love the drier formula. I HATE the wet formulas of mascara. With drier formulas it's easier to build up. Will definitely be repurchasing.

on 9/8/2010 4:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This product was a disappointment. I have been looking for a non-smudging mascara and was convinced by the SA to spend $40.00 AUD on it. The formula is dry, it clumps and for such a high price, the packaging was less than impressive. The only positive things I can say is that it doesn't smudge as much as my previous mascara- Maybelline Define-A-Lash (but I'm not too sure how it will hold up in the heat/humidity), and the small tip makes it a little easier to get into the corners with.

on 9/5/2010 7:48:00 PM

I tend to go for narrow sized brush mascaras because I feel like they can really thicken at the roots. This mascara didn't live up to my expectations. The brush is okay but the formula is horrible! Quite dry and hard to put on. Maybe it was just my one. I'm trying to use it up by using it on my bottom lashes. Will not purchase it ever again.

on 8/18/2010 2:03:00 AM

I got a trial size of this when I redeemed 500 points at Sephora. I'm not sure if I just got a bad batch or what, but this mascara literally stunk!. I opened the free sample of several Too Faced products, all of which were fine, except this mascara. I opened the tube to inspect, as I had with everything else only to find an awful smell fill the car. It was so strong that my friend (who was driving) asked me what the smell was! I doubt the mascara is always like this, I must have received a bad one but, the smell was so awful I dare not even try it on my lashes and ended up throwing it out right as soon as I got home.

I think this mascara is good for a simple, natural lash. That being said it's way overpriced given it only gives you that look. So this would not be a repurchase for me. I like my Lashblast over this any day. So I'd say if you're going for a high end mascara, don't get this.

Popular Mascaras