November 27, 2014 | 1626 users online

Sunscreen - Eucerin - Everyday Protection Face Lotion - Broad Spectrum SPF 30

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by sambear77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

The first time I used this product, I was not impressed. But I was digging through my medicine cabinet for something with a higher spf, and I decided to try it again. This time, I like it a lot more. I've read some reviews about it leaving a white cast. This is true, you have to rub it in very well. However, I'm naturally very pale, so I don't really notice it in the first place. I have to say that this does make my skin a little greasy, but my skin is pretty greasy in the warmer months anyways, so that's not a big deal.

Overall, this is a decent product with a nice level of spf, and I honestly like it better than the Olay spf 30 moisturizer. I would buy it again if I didn't find anything better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The guidelines from dermatologists now suggest wearing a daily moisturizer of at least spf 30. So I have been on the hunt for something suitable. I have tried many others that have been very good, but I must say this one is the best I've tried thus far! It is so lightweight and scent free. It's also non-greasy! My skin feels soft, clean, and like it can breath!! Many moisturizers with spf feel so thick that my skin feels like its suffocating, but not this one! And for an spf 30?!?! Amazing! As for makeup, it glides on with no pilling!! Yay! As for the white residue I have been reading, I do not not notice this occurring. I am very fair, so perhaps this occurs more if you have a tanner complexion? I was nervous to try it based on the mixed reviews, but so glad I did anyways because I didn't experience any negative reactions:). Also, all moisturizers with sunscreen have always caused my eyes to water or feel irritated at least initially, but I grew to accept it. Not this one! It truly is created for those with sensitive skin! I'be never tried Eucerin before, and so glad I did! Definitely HG spf 30 daily moisturizer! Purchased on Amazon and it was a great deal!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by tophuong

I was really excited to use this product and ordered it from to US because you can't seem to get it in the UK.

I liked the initial texture and felt like it sank it well, the other problem was that after washing it off (or so I thought). During the week, after not using it, my skin felt greasy and hot and I would wake up with clogged whiteheads. I assumed this was because of the change in weather.

I work from home and don't wear makeup on a daily basis and my skin is always perfectly clear, so I was a bit stumped as to why this was happening.

So, today I gave my face a mini facial, using an ultrasonic cleanser tool, i notice there were lots and lots of white residue on my skin (not dead skin) and far more than I've ever seen before! So I figured that despite washing this off, quite vigorously and a week of washing my face, this somehow never managed to fully wash off, despite it not being waterproof?! So my skin feels clean again after my Clear Improvement mask and exfoliation. I'm really good at washing my skin, so am dismayed as to why this is so hard to wash off? I'm a bit skeptical about whether this is non-com, because while it didnt initially block my pores, it somehow penetrated/wouldn't wash off properly and ended up blocking them :(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by makeup4evrchristine

Despite the claims of this leaving a white cast on the face when applied, I could not object to that; however, over time after your skin gets used to the product it will absorb it better and I find that it's best to tone and wash your face before applying this on your face just so it would cling onto dry spots. Make sure you rub this in very well and pat. Overall, I would repurchase this again because this a very affordable facial moisturizer with a high spf. The pump could use some work, but that would be the only other complaint I have other than the white cast.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by kokokilisi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

When I first bought this it was during Winter when skin is drier. At that time, it definitely didn't cut it but I shouldn't have expected it to since on the package it says that it is a lightweight moisturizer. I bought it because of the SPF30 and I didn't think my normal Neutrogena SPF50 was necessary. Then, I had to top it with Physician's Formula Ultra-Hydrating Day & Night Cream which was a great combo. Now that it is Spring here in CA, which it can get up to a hot 90+ degrees here in the Valley, it is PERFECT. It provides a wonderful base for makeup as well and sinks into my skin immediately. Actually it sinks in so fast that sometimes I put on an additional layer because it absorbs so quickly and feels so good to smooth on. I have used it with primer under makeup and alone under makeup - still great. My Walmart or Target doesn't sell the full 4oz bottle so I've been buying the 1oz travel sizes for around $1 which is more than reasonable. I would recommend. Hell, I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by earchias

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A safe bet for fair, fragrance-sensitive skin. Not ideal, but I have not found anything better. Many sunscreens cause me to break out, but this one doesn't so far. I've been using it for two months. I like the lightness, but it is not moisturizing enough for me, so I use a moisturizer without spf underneath and then layer the Eucerin on top. Yes, it is slightly whitening, but not too noticeable once you figure out how much to put on.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2013 1:21:00 AM More reviews by bonbon58

This is more of a light sunscreen instead of lotion, so I can see why it sits on the skin instead of absorbing into it (and I actually like the white tinge, it "brightens" my skintone lol). In the summer it can make the T-zone get a little oily for those with combination skin, which is why I apply only enough to cover my face and neck. My mom has drier skin and she looks positively glowing in this (again, the white tinge worked to our advantage lol). It's the patting, not rubbing, that evens the product out. Last but not least, it's never made me break out or get whiteheads, even though I use it every day and don't have a fancy cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Eire1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product has problems but the benefits outweigh the negatives.
Due to the mineral sunscreens this does leave a white cast that tend to flake and be hard to blend but I've seen worse than this. It does provide immediate protection from UVA/UVB rays. It also has licorice which research shows may aid in reducing irritation and hyper pigmentation. It is only a small amount of licorice though. Upon application this can feel silky to slightly greasy. It does have a light weight feeling. If you have acne ignore the label ' non comodegenic' as the titanium dioxide and zinc oxide can aggravate acne. All in all though this is a good sunscreen that I would buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

Although not irritating to my skin, I hated the white cast and feel of this moisturizer with sunscreen. It is oily feeling but dryish at the same time. It did emphasize any flakes I had and I had plenty because of the Neutrogena moisturizer with retinol I was also trying.

Makeup does not work that well over this. It will flake and ball up when you smooth your foundation over it. Had better luck with just some concealer over it but still could see the white cast of this. Yuck.

Best things about it are that's it's fragrance free and the pump bottle but I think this needs to be updated to compete with the big dogs. I usually love Eucerin but this was not top-notch.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by bedazzleurwaythrulife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I go back and forth with this, some days I love it, and some days I despise it! I love it because it delivers a good deal of moisture, and it makes my skin really nice. What I don't like is the look of it-- the white cast I can handle, because I usually just put makeup on top of it, but it somehow makes my skin look oily. I blame this on the fact that the spf causes it to sort of sit on your skin, and therefore it makes it look sort of "wet" on top, but my skin isn't excessively dry, and so any extra wetness is unwanted. I wouldn't say that I hate it, and I wouldn't say that I love it, it just depends on the day.