Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion - Broad Spectrum SPF 30

3.8

PPD: 5.1, Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 4.9%, Octisalate 4.5%, Ensulizole2%, Titanium Dioxide 2.4% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, PEG 40 Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Alumina, Simethicone, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin

on 8/11/2013 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

The packaging on this moisturizer is fairly protective; you dispense the product using a pump and it comes with a cap. It's also quite opaqu. In terms of the actual product.. it's moisturizing, and leaves behind a white cast - so blend well! I do like that it provides an SPF of 30 since I don't purchase moisturizers w/ sun protection with anything lower.

on 7/30/2013 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Makes your face white and feels greasy going on. I tried this from a sample packet because my skin was dry and flaky from using 10% BP. It was ghastly white and felt greasy and thin, not hydrating. The ingredient lists sucks btw, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, ceteareth-20 are all comedogenic ingredients. I don't know a single redeeming quality about this moisturizer except maybe it functions well as a sunscreen.

on 6/17/2013 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This is a very good value for moisturizer. You get 4fl oz of product and it has spf30. The label says its good for sensitive skin. While I don't have sensitive skin, I do have breakout prone skin and this has no broken me out. It also doesn't feel heavy on my face which is usually very oily. One bottle will last you forever, just keep an eye on the expiration date. Expired sunscreen doesn't work. I've never had a problem finishing this before the expiration date.

Its leaves my skin moisturized and I feel safe going out knowing I have spf 30 on my face.

on 5/29/2013 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Well, I have finally come to the conclusion that this moisturizer makes my skin break out. I loved it at first because it feels pretty light, moisturizes okay (not wonderfully and I did get a few dry patches), and most importantly has this wonderful spf 30, but after trying it for a few days and seeing my skin break out, and then going back to it a few weeks later with the same experience, I realized I cannot use it. My skin does react to products easily, so I'm sure many people can use this with no breakouts. Also, it did sort of leave a white cast, but I liked that part. It made me look a little glowy.

on 5/28/2013 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

The first time I used this product, I was not impressed. But I was digging through my medicine cabinet for something with a higher spf, and I decided to try it again. This time, I like it a lot more. I've read some reviews about it leaving a white cast. This is true, you have to rub it in very well. However, I'm naturally very pale, so I don't really notice it in the first place. I have to say that this does make my skin a little greasy, but my skin is pretty greasy in the warmer months anyways, so that's not a big deal.

Overall, this is a decent product with a nice level of spf, and I honestly like it better than the Olay spf 30 moisturizer. I would buy it again if I didn't find anything better.

on 5/23/2013 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The guidelines from dermatologists now suggest wearing a daily moisturizer of at least spf 30. So I have been on the hunt for something suitable. I have tried many others that have been very good, but I must say this one is the best I've tried thus far! It is so lightweight and scent free. It's also non-greasy! My skin feels soft, clean, and like it can breath!! Many moisturizers with spf feel so thick that my skin feels like its suffocating, but not this one! And for an spf 30?!?! Amazing! As for makeup, it glides on with no pilling!! Yay! As for the white residue I have been reading, I do not not notice this occurring. I am very fair, so perhaps this occurs more if you have a tanner complexion? I was nervous to try it based on the mixed reviews, but so glad I did anyways because I didn't experience any negative reactions:). Also, all moisturizers with sunscreen have always caused my eyes to water or feel irritated at least initially, but I grew to accept it. Not this one! It truly is created for those with sensitive skin! I'be never tried Eucerin before, and so glad I did! Definitely HG spf 30 daily moisturizer! Purchased on Amazon and it was a great deal!

on 5/23/2013 10:39:00 AM

I was really excited to use this product and ordered it from to US because you can't seem to get it in the UK.

I liked the initial texture and felt like it sank it well, the other problem was that after washing it off (or so I thought). During the week, after not using it, my skin felt greasy and hot and I would wake up with clogged whiteheads. I assumed this was because of the change in weather.

I work from home and don't wear makeup on a daily basis and my skin is always perfectly clear, so I was a bit stumped as to why this was happening.

So, today I gave my face a mini facial, using an ultrasonic cleanser tool, i notice there were lots and lots of white residue on my skin (not dead skin) and far more than I've ever seen before! So I figured that despite washing this off, quite vigorously and a week of washing my face, this somehow never managed to fully wash off, despite it not being waterproof?! So my skin feels clean again after my Clear Improvement mask and exfoliation. I'm really good at washing my skin, so am dismayed as to why this is so hard to wash off? I'm a bit skeptical about whether this is non-com, because while it didnt initially block my pores, it somehow penetrated/wouldn't wash off properly and ended up blocking them :(

Despite the claims of this leaving a white cast on the face when applied, I could not object to that; however, over time after your skin gets used to the product it will absorb it better and I find that it's best to tone and wash your face before applying this on your face just so it would cling onto dry spots. Make sure you rub this in very well and pat. Overall, I would repurchase this again because this a very affordable facial moisturizer with a high spf. The pump could use some work, but that would be the only other complaint I have other than the white cast.

on 4/27/2013 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

When I first bought this it was during Winter when skin is drier. At that time, it definitely didn't cut it but I shouldn't have expected it to since on the package it says that it is a lightweight moisturizer. I bought it because of the SPF30 and I didn't think my normal Neutrogena SPF50 was necessary. Then, I had to top it with Physician's Formula Ultra-Hydrating Day & Night Cream which was a great combo. Now that it is Spring here in CA, which it can get up to a hot 90+ degrees here in the Valley, it is PERFECT. It provides a wonderful base for makeup as well and sinks into my skin immediately. Actually it sinks in so fast that sometimes I put on an additional layer because it absorbs so quickly and feels so good to smooth on. I have used it with primer under makeup and alone under makeup - still great. My Walmart or Target doesn't sell the full 4oz bottle so I've been buying the 1oz travel sizes for around $1 which is more than reasonable. I would recommend. Hell, I would repurchase.

on 4/10/2013 4:01:00 PM

A safe bet for fair, fragrance-sensitive skin. Not ideal, but I have not found anything better. Many sunscreens cause me to break out, but this one doesn't so far. I've been using it for two months. I like the lightness, but it is not moisturizing enough for me, so I use a moisturizer without spf underneath and then layer the Eucerin on top. Yes, it is slightly whitening, but not too noticeable once you figure out how much to put on.