July 30, 2014 | 2004 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Intense damage therapy - with serum

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2010 12:32:00 PM More reviews by PixieCorpse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As far as drug store brands go Dove is my favorite for most things. This conditioner beats out any competition. It leaves my hair super soft. Not quite enough moisture for my dry dry hair but he softness is unbeatable. I'm also a huge fan of the classic Dove scent. I can still smell it in my hair the next day

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by CathySinMN

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was the best, but I think they changed the packaging and the formula. The conditioner is now a runny version of what it used to be. It was great in that dark blue bottle, but the new Intensive version (white bottle) is like a cheap knock off of the original.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2010 4:15:00 PM More reviews by FarmerDeluxe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The BEST conditioner I have ever used. I've been using this for about a year and a half now, and it never fails to amaze me. Before this, I would use whatever I happened to pick up at the store. I've tried Tresemme, Pantene, L'Oreal, Nexxus, Renpure Organics, and Neutrogena. My hair was never in extremely bad condition, but it was kind of dull, dry from straightening and dyeing it all the time, and just not that great.

One day I stayed at a friend's house, and had forgotten my own conditioner. They happen to have this conditioner, and I used it, not even thinking about it. When I dried my hair, I was so suprised. My hair was amazingly shiny, and just felt like silk. It was so easy to straighten, and very manageable.

When I headed home, I HAD to go and get this conditioner, and I'm so glad I did. I got the shampoo too, and they are both just wonderful. When I use it, I can't stop running my fingers through my hair, it's just amazing. And I have never used another conditioner that made my hair so SHINY. Even after my hair color fades, it stays just as shiny as the day I had it dyed. The shine it gives your hair is unbeatable. I get compliments on the condition of my hair all the time. Even after they changed the formula, it is still just awesome. I have tried Nexxus and Neutrogena Triple Moisture since this one, and I have always gone back to Dove. For me, nothing can beat this conditioner. I recommend this to all my friends. Sadly, they are still stuck on the delusion that Pantene is a good conditioner. HAH! Oh well, their loss.

FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2010 8:21:00 PM More reviews by toasterovens

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

What a great conditioner! It makes my hair really soft even though it's usually very course. It's really rich and creamy with a clean scent I love. I love the huge bottles you can buy as well. It doesn't eliminate frizz all that well, but it's still very moisturizing. I even use it as a deep conditioner. I do need to rotate, though, because my hair eventually got sort of immune to it, but I suppose that happens with all conditioners.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by PepsiGirl4Life

I've used this off and on for 4 years. Overall, I like it. It moisturizes my hair without weighing it down too much.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2010 10:16:00 AM More reviews by aries872

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am SO MAD!! When they changed the bottle from blue to white, they changed the formula!!! If you read on there it now says weightless!! This means, to my hair (which is down to my waist) at least, NO GOOD!!

I used to love this conditioner and even swore by it but now that they have changed it, I am out. I am so sad too because it was the only one that really worked on my hair. I wish they would change it back!!

PLEASE DOVE!! CHANGE IT BACK!! I NEED YOU!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2010 10:44:00 AM More reviews by JCPrincess318

I always liked...let alone LOVED Dove products...and heard wonderful reviews about this conditioner from a hair dresser who had wicked bleached blonde hair. So ..I was taking a stroll thru Walmart and was in the pursuit of this...and only found the 25.4 oz bottle...but I didnt care and bought it. That was Feb! Now its May and the bottle is still lasting me and I am thrilled over this conditioner. Its got a nice thick consistancy and the smell is fresh and clean and my hair just drinks it. I have highlighted hair which sometimes doesnt behave itself...and this conditioner I use even on days I dont wash it...and it just shields my hair from damage and everyday styling wear and tear. Excellent job Dove....I am just wondering, being they changed the bottle face and the title..is the formula still the same? But I will find it...and I am sure it will be awesome as well! :-)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2010 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Foxyerika

I am used to joico and I just used this product based on what I have read so far here....I am not very impressed yet... however it's only been one day so I will post again soon.

Update : after about a week or so I ditched this was not a fan

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2010 10:12:00 AM More reviews by benny143

EXCELLENT d/s conditioner. Deeply moisturizes, leaves hair soft and silky but not weighed down! Smells great and for $4 you get a HUUUGE bottle! Love this!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2010 6:52:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am also in love with this conditioner, as I am with the shampoo of this formula. The conditioner works great and really smooths out my hair and makes it less puffy/frizzy and allows me to flat iron or heat style and counteract the damage that does. It is a nice, thick conditioner and I find I don't have to use as much of it as other formulas that are thinner. Great smelling, with a nice clean smell. I am on my 3rd bottle. My hair is colored, bleached, fine, sometimes I tease it, and I heat style it most of the time (either flat iron or ionic hair dryer/curler) so it does take a lot of damage. My hair is also naturally wavy so I love this conditioner for making my hair seem normal and healthy when heat styled.