April 21, 2014 | 1818 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Carley210

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has officially replaced my long-time Hypnose favorite. Almost through my first tube, so I'll be stopping by Sephora for more. Definitely thickens & lengthens. Gives great uniform coverage, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Senikxy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is amazing!
Tried all hypnoses..prefer original hypnose. .tried Ysl baby doll..not that good and only 5ml?
Iconic lifts and curls my lashes while coating smoothly. .I layer 4 times and I can make my lashes uniform and thick and long!
Now normally when layering mascara you can end up with a dried up spiky wonky look..this however makes my lashes so straight and smooth looking (still curled) they look like fake lashes cos they look too perfect. I always spend some time in the evening to get familiar with the brush and application and when I showed my other half he said they look like fake lashes :)
I'm sold :)
Have ysl shocking to try too as errr bought a few HE mascaras to try..so far this one and the original hypnose but with iconic winning :)
Oh and you get a 10ml which compared to ysl baby doll is double the amount.
No scent to iconic either.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by BandNerdChic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Diorshow Iconic is instantly the most amazing thing I've ever used. The mascara glides like a dream on and never clumps, AND manages to lengthen and curl magnificently. I leaves me with that "still feathery" look after mascara, which is what I wanted, BUT makes me look like my lashes are wonderful and long and flirty because of the crazy curling. Has never flaked on me either. I used to always brush out my lashes after mascara to separate them, but I never feel the need to now. Makes application less of a fight and more of a joy...

Wish it wasn't so expensive. I will be looking for a DS mascara that performs similarly, but will always have this on hand unless I find a good dupe!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

A good mascara that provides a decent amount of definition, length and curl. Applied with a few coats can make your look more dramatic. The applicator is medium-sized plastic one.
The only downside is the mascara is difficult to rinse with a regular cleanser. A special eye make up remover is required.
The bad thing about the mascara is it dried out very soon. Normally I can use mascaras for very long - up to a year, as I apply only one coat and sparingly. This one has barely served me 1.5 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2013 7:10:00 AM More reviews by Theycallmekathy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Have been using dior mascara since I was in eight grade & I have never switched since . It's just amazing & I would recommend this mascara as it gives you amazing looking doll eyes . It's definitely a head turner when you're wearing this . People always ask me if I'm using a fake lash, I get so many compliment always & everytime . It's long lasting & does not smudge . I have never been a fan of eyelash curler & never use it but people always compliment on how nicely my eyelash curls up . I guess you need technique aswell .

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Kb777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am a mascara junkie and Dior Iconic is truly THE BEST product I have ever used. This mascara makes your lashes super long and curled. The black is also a terrific color...just intense enough to make your eyes stand out-- but not so dark that you look like a cartoon character. It also doesn't clump, even after 3 coats. It also doesn't flake and stays on all day. In fact I would say it wears almost like a waterproof mascara.
It's about $26 a tube, but well worth it. If you want to make it last a little longer, try using a less expensive mascara for your first coat and top it with a coat of this. Will make you look like you're wearing fake lashes.
People (make and female alike!) comment on my lashes when I wear this. Amazing stuff, ladies! Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by madhat

I can't go anywhere without this mascara.It's my strongest weapon of turning heads-in combination to proper use of eyeliner-when i really want to.I've tried so many mascaras but at some point I got disappointed with each of them.After 3 years of using it,I feel I have found the mascara of my dreams.Expensive as hell but it gives good value for its money!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 8:09:00 AM More reviews by jamster86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lovely mascara, still not beaten Hypnose as my HG but sure comes close. Lovely brush which separates and lengthens and makes it easy to get all your lashes, even the short outer ones without making a mess.

Staying power is decent, and the formula is soft and creamy and doesnt leave lashes crusty or hard. However, I normally do my mascara on the train in the rush to work but this has a reasonably wet formula and takes a while to dry so not ideal for using in a hurry!

Overall, I was pleased with this. I can't comment too much on the curling because my lashes are reasonably curly anyway, but the hold was great and it gave me wide-eyed look without being overly dramatic or fake looking. Perfect for full, beautiful lashes without being too much, and looks lovely for daytime wear into the evening.

The second dior mascara I have tried , and another winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by smittycar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My HG! I only use this mascara, expensive as hell bit it's great. I can get my lashes so thick and long and people think I have false lashes on!! Love this but price is outrageous!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Harlot

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I generally don`t like wearing makeup and when I do, I always look for products that look as natural as possible. I`m not gonna say i`ve tried a million different mascaras, and this one is the best, because i`ve probably only had about 7 different ( high end ) brands over the course of my lifetime. I`ve never liked mascara because every one i`ve used results in me looking like a raggedy ann doll. I just don't have the patience to try to separate every lash- if I have to spend more than 30 seconds applying mascara, it`s not even worth it to me.

At any rate, if you are impatient and or dexterously challenged, like me, this mascara is perfect, because it basically does the job for you. I think the secret is in the application brush, which is more like several staggered, fine toothed plastic combs, so the product is dispersed evenly and sparingly keeping each individual lash partitioned from each other. The consistency of this mascara is definitely different than others, as well- it is more of a silky gel than cake batter, if that makes sense. I buy this in chestnut brown #698 , a beautiful auburn color, and apply 2 quick coats for a very natural look that just makes each lash look thicker and defined and really opens up the eyes without it appearing that I am coating my lashes with black tar-like goop. Once I apply it, it generally stays put, and doesn`t even smear all over after I awake from a nap at the end of the day. It does come off fairly easily with an oil free makeup remover though. If i`d have found a mascara like this 20 years ago, it would have been a routine part of my morning repertoire. So to sum it up, this is pretty impressive stuff.