October 25, 2014 | 1855 users online

Mascara - Estee Lauder - TURBOLASH-All Effects Motion Mascara

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2010 2:39:00 PM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This mascara is amazing, seriously !!! It should be handed out to everyone at the EL makeup counter, lol. I had my doubts about it at first, but after my first application I was hooked. It didn't flake, smear, smudge, or clump. I'll admit I was wild about the EL Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara, but the Turbolash tops it. It lengthens & volumizes more, plus makes my curl from my Shu Uemura eyelash curler last longer.

***EDIT*** Dried up way too fast, in a little over one month !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2010 11:14:00 PM More reviews by mannita

I love it! It's perfect and I certainly will buy it again. It lifts up your lashes, gives the volume and separates the lashes too! It's like an all-in-one mascara!
Expensive though..

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2010 10:07:00 AM More reviews by helga89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara works wonders for me.
It thickens my lashes and lengthens it. I just keep going back to this product..
cons: it's too pricey.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Pamelaaa

I don't like this at all. it a way to subtle look. it didn't had any much length to my eyelashes, but to be fair mine a quite long anyway,so i would recommend this if you have short eyelashes. Also it didn't add much volume. It is to expensive, not worth the money, your better off with a cheaper brand like Maybelline.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by lhalvor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this mascara, and I have tried A LOT!! If I hate one, I usually just bring it back, but I am keeping this one and going to use it up.

I recently started wearing Tarte's lash primer (which is amazing!!!) along with this mascara. The two together make my lashes huge and look fake!

I like that it is a vibrating mascara, but not sure I am totally sold on them just yet...
Expensive for sure, but worth checking out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 1:38:00 PM More reviews by nekroze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

works like a charm,it is a little pricey but it makes even my thin and short lashes look like a false lash..lenghtens,blackens,seperates,thickens.it is not WP bu stays all day long on even oily and sensitive eyes.although you should take some time to wear it properly and get the maximum effect.i nearly managed to look like the model in the ad(with primer).i am definetely in love.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2010 3:34:00 AM More reviews by juichi

As for me, really don't think this product worth the price... my lashes get longer but the volume is just unsatisfy.
i buy this product because a good reviews from my fren, but after i try it.. i definitely think that with this price, i can get the better one

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2010 8:27:00 AM More reviews by logavn

This makes my lashes look very nature and my other colleagues do not think that I have applied mascara. I am happy with the curl it makes and never have to curl lashes before applying. The only problem is that it is too expensive for me and it is printed in the product that it lasts for only six months.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2009 3:46:00 PM More reviews by remylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this mascara is very overrated. this is quite expensive and the cost of this didnt go into the effects of the product but instead it went into the production of the packaging. it's basically just an electronic device with average product effectiveness; not something i would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2009 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Peri

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE both the black and the gold! I'm iffy about lots of mascaras because they always clump and make me look like a disastrous or a tranny, but these are easy to apply and do what I imagine most mascaras are supposed to do tint, lengthen and curl.