Estee Lauder TURBOLASH-All Effects Motion Mascara

4.1

on 9/9/2010 1:34:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This mascara is amazing! It's fun and easy to apply. It's smooth, no clumps. It curls and extends the lashes a little, not very dramatic. It's a good all around mascara. The battery can also be changed if it was accidentally drained by not closing the cap properly, unlike Lancome's Oscillation Vibrating Infinite Mascara which the dead battery cannot be changed.

on 7/20/2010 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This mascara is amazing, seriously !!! It should be handed out to everyone at the EL makeup counter, lol. I had my doubts about it at first, but after my first application I was hooked. It didn't flake, smear, smudge, or clump. I'll admit I was wild about the EL Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara, but the Turbolash tops it. It lengthens & volumizes more, plus makes my curl from my Shu Uemura eyelash curler last longer.

***EDIT*** Dried up way too fast, in a little over one month !!!

on 5/14/2010 11:14:00 PM

I love it! It's perfect and I certainly will buy it again. It lifts up your lashes, gives the volume and separates the lashes too! It's like an all-in-one mascara!
Expensive though..

on 5/4/2010 10:07:00 AM

This mascara works wonders for me.
It thickens my lashes and lengthens it. I just keep going back to this product..
cons: it's too pricey.

on 4/6/2010 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't like this at all. it a way to subtle look. it didn't had any much length to my eyelashes, but to be fair mine a quite long anyway,so i would recommend this if you have short eyelashes. Also it didn't add much volume. It is to expensive, not worth the money, your better off with a cheaper brand like Maybelline.

on 3/23/2010 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I like this mascara, and I have tried A LOT!! If I hate one, I usually just bring it back, but I am keeping this one and going to use it up.

I recently started wearing Tarte's lash primer (which is amazing!!!) along with this mascara. The two together make my lashes huge and look fake!

I like that it is a vibrating mascara, but not sure I am totally sold on them just yet...
Expensive for sure, but worth checking out!

on 3/15/2010 1:38:00 PM

works like a charm,it is a little pricey but it makes even my thin and short lashes look like a false lash..lenghtens,blackens,seperates,thickens.it is not WP bu stays all day long on even oily and sensitive eyes.although you should take some time to wear it properly and get the maximum effect.i nearly managed to look like the model in the ad(with primer).i am definetely in love.

Edit: I have bought it several times and switched to drugstore mascaras (budget reasons huh). Got a new one after a long time and this is not the same products I raved about several years ago ! It doesn't deliver better results than an average mascara and it smudges. I didn't experience any smudging before even on the hottest day of summer wearing 3 coats of this one. I am pretty sure that the formula changed. So sad. Would not recommend to anyone.

on 3/9/2010 3:34:00 AM

As for me, really don't think this product worth the price... my lashes get longer but the volume is just unsatisfy.
i buy this product because a good reviews from my fren, but after i try it.. i definitely think that with this price, i can get the better one

on 3/6/2010 8:27:00 AM

This makes my lashes look very nature and my other colleagues do not think that I have applied mascara. I am happy with the curl it makes and never have to curl lashes before applying. The only problem is that it is too expensive for me and it is printed in the product that it lasts for only six months.

on 12/10/2009 3:46:00 PM

this mascara is very overrated. this is quite expensive and the cost of this didnt go into the effects of the product but instead it went into the production of the packaging. it's basically just an electronic device with average product effectiveness; not something i would repurchase.