Lancome Creme Radiance

3.9

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is the only cleanser I use since I discovered it as a GWP - it truly is my HG cleanser after trying so many of the other ones, including Cetaphil. I prefer the creme to the gel, but that's personal preference.

I have combination skin that is very oily where it is oily and very dry where it is dry and find that this cleanser does not make the dry spots drier than they already are and leaves my skin feeling clean without feeling tight. A little of it goes a VERY long way and I use a men's shaving brush to lather it up in my palm and then wash my face with - it sounds strange but works!

I love that it leaves my skin feeling clean without any tingling or burning.
I love that I no longer feel I need to wash my face after washing my face.
I love the scent which doesn't bother me at all.

I don't love the price so much but honestly, it lasts a long time and if you time it right you can usually get another good sized travel-sized cleanser as a GWP with a purchase of the full sized tube of this one.

My skin loves this cleanser and I love the results of using this cleanser - so soft and clean and very much reduced breakout incidents. I will most definitely repurchase as I already have been a dedicated user for several years.

on 8/23/2013 1:18:00 PM

I really love this!! it clean my face really well(include makeup) and it rinse off really well. I can use it in the morning too without rinse a lot. It smell very good. I won't buy it just because it's Lancome and yes it is expensive....

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I stopped using proactiv when I found this product and at first my breakouts got tinier but they spread and they started to hurt but after I got over the Proactiv side affects this product left my skin a little dry. It smells nice and made my skin feel clean but it dried out my skin.

on 7/16/2013 10:17:00 PM

Love this cleanser!

This is the only high end cleanser I like and I'll tell you why. If it happens to get in my mouth the taste is pleasant and not soap like. It makes me feel like the ingredients must be better than average soap. Whether this is true or not, it really doesn't matter to me because it works. i got this for free with a purchase of lipstick and I think it's a great cleanser.

on 7/3/2013 7:59:00 PM

I got this with a GWP, and although I like it I will not repurchase. It is mediocre. It smells nice, and I do like the formula fairly well but its just kind of whatever, to be honest. I will use it gladly and when it is done I will move on to another cream cleanser til I find the one I am in love with.

One thing about this cleanser that I hate, though, is that as I wash around my eyes it seems to cling to my lashes and when I open even after drying, it BURNS. Like, really bad. Horribly..blindingly painful. oww

on 6/22/2013 4:23:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I tried this in a gift bag with a purchase, I tired liking it several. It just kept drying my skin out completely and I was in FLORIDA! I have combination skin and I thought this would do great on my skin but not the case, do not recommend for combination skin.

on 5/9/2013 11:02:00 AM

Beautiful cleanser in my opinion. It really cleans my skin without over stripping it. It makes me skin feel really good. You only need the tiniest amount to cleanse and it smells very nice and light. I notice my pores are clean and minimized. My acne scars are going away or plumping. Who knows but it's working for me. My skin is very even toned as well which I love as a super pale chick. Seriously I touch my skin it turns red well this is totally helping my blotchy issues.

It's great for me and I use Retin a and it doesn't dry me out when I use them together. Excellent summer cleanser I luv it and a reasonable price considering it will last ages. I have oily/combo skin in the summer so this stuff is working great my skin feels balanced not to dry or oily. Highly recommended will repurchase!

on 5/5/2013 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I got a small one as a GWP, and I bought a large one. It is highly concentrated so you only need a really really tiny amount. I paid $35CDN which is a lot for cleanser (for me anyway) but it take me forever to use it so the cost per use is actually quite low. It's not really a miracle worker, it cleans my skin, but it doesn't leave it worse off which is a problem I am having with a lot of cleansers this past year.

on 3/24/2013 9:19:00 PM

I used this once when my mum brought it home from Macy's. I used it in addition with the toner and both made my skin exceptionally smooth and got rid of acne scars and surfacing pimples. Very effective!

on 11/25/2012 8:07:00 PM

Wow, had a sample of this cleanser and it lasted forever! A little bit goes a long way. I loved it! It was not drying at all (for me). I like cleansers that you feel are actually cleansing your face, and this is one of those. Lathers up just enough. I loved it, highly recommend it.