July 30, 2014 | 2130 users online

Cleansers - Lancome - Creme Radiance

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by mrsbigsky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this cleanser!

This is the only high end cleanser I like and I'll tell you why. If it happens to get in my mouth the taste is pleasant and not soap like. It makes me feel like the ingredients must be better than average soap. Whether this is true or not, it really doesn't matter to me because it works. i got this for free with a purchase of lipstick and I think it's a great cleanser.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Cecee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this with a GWP, and although I like it I will not repurchase. It is mediocre. It smells nice, and I do like the formula fairly well but its just kind of whatever, to be honest. I will use it gladly and when it is done I will move on to another cream cleanser til I find the one I am in love with.

One thing about this cleanser that I hate, though, is that as I wash around my eyes it seems to cling to my lashes and when I open even after drying, it BURNS. Like, really bad. Horribly..blindingly painful. oww

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2013 4:23:00 AM More reviews by hazelbd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this in a gift bag with a purchase, I tired liking it several. It just kept drying my skin out completely and I was in FLORIDA! I have combination skin and I thought this would do great on my skin but not the case, do not recommend for combination skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Beautiful cleanser in my opinion. It really cleans my skin without over stripping it. It makes me skin feel really good. You only need the tiniest amount to cleanse and it smells very nice and light. I notice my pores are clean and minimized. My acne scars are going away or plumping. Who knows but it's working for me. My skin is very even toned as well which I love as a super pale chick. Seriously I touch my skin it turns red well this is totally helping my blotchy issues.

It's great for me and I use Retin a and it doesn't dry me out when I use them together. Excellent summer cleanser I luv it and a reasonable price considering it will last ages. I have oily/combo skin in the summer so this stuff is working great my skin feels balanced not to dry or oily. Highly recommended will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a small one as a GWP, and I bought a large one. It is highly concentrated so you only need a really really tiny amount. I paid $35CDN which is a lot for cleanser (for me anyway) but it take me forever to use it so the cost per use is actually quite low. It's not really a miracle worker, it cleans my skin, but it doesn't leave it worse off which is a problem I am having with a lot of cleansers this past year.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by altairpwk

I used this once when my mum brought it home from Macy's. I used it in addition with the toner and both made my skin exceptionally smooth and got rid of acne scars and surfacing pimples. Very effective!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 8:07:00 PM More reviews by hondafan1122

Wow, had a sample of this cleanser and it lasted forever! A little bit goes a long way. I loved it! It was not drying at all (for me). I like cleansers that you feel are actually cleansing your face, and this is one of those. Lathers up just enough. I loved it, highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Lulu1025

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like it! It's perfect for taking off makeup and it leaves my skin feeling really fresh and clean. I do use a good moisturizer after this because it can be a bit drying. Other than that great product. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by rallu

This is a very thick cream, you only need a little bit and it foams a lot. I didn't like it because has a ton of perfume in it, I had some makeup left on the cotton pad and leaves a film on my face. I hate that squeaky oily feeling. Returned it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Haley_Comet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liek this stuff..I love that you only need a pea drop (or less!) to wash your whole face so although the product is more expensive then a drugstore product you use so little each time it will last you forever and much longer then the drugstore product you will need to repurchase over and over again.

I recently started dipping into lancome prducts and I have yet to find anything I don't like...great company.