July 25, 2014 | 1025 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - 60 Seconds in Green with Envy

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2010 5:39:00 PM More reviews by niamhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I used to use this product as a teenage about 10 years ago.
Back then, it used to bubble, streak, take forever to dry, and chip, but I figured it was because of my inexperience.
10 years later I buy it again... and nothing has changed.
Rimmel have changed the brush on a lot of their 60 second range and the new brush is fantastic but for some reason this shade has the old one.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2010 10:35:00 AM More reviews by indigoangel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pretty color; more teal/aqua than green... but I found the application to be substandard. it was a bit watery and if you have ridges in your nails it tends to settle in the 'valleys' and look more sheer on the ridges. Not fond of the final outcome, like a mediocre frost. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by ladylauralolo

As a lot of people have seaid, it's not green lol! I like the colour, it can be a bit gloops and takes forever to dry, a lot more than 60 seconds!!! If you apply it too quickly it can leave little bubbles that looks awful, but if you take your time it looks lovely and even. It a bit expensive in Ireland, its the equivalent of 6 dollars here! Overall I liked it though.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2009 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Sadytha

I really like this nail polish. It's a really pretty teal with a green sheen
(so I'm not quite sure why it's called "Green With Envy"... it's blue). I think this is probably my new favourite nail polish, actually. I bought it at Walmart for under $3 and for the price it's a good quality polish. I like the brush because I didn't end up making a mess applying it, seeing as it's small. The consistency is just right, and it does dry much faster than my other polishes, even if it is a bit longer than 60 seconds.
Would buy this polish again! (If I run out.)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2009 2:56:00 AM More reviews by raindropz

So glad to have discovered this polish! Very impressed by the vibrant colour (yes, more teal than green), the brush makes the application very precise and the consistency of the polish is just right, not too runny, not too thick. I do the usual - base coat, 2 coats of this to get the vibrancy out of the colour, end with top coat. It's only been 2 days since i've had it on, but so far there doesn't seem to be any issues with staying power. I'd say this product is quite comparable to OPI, and the price is unbeatable!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2009 10:01:00 AM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favourite nail colour. It's more of a turquoise or teal than green though. Really flattering colour and lasts ages without chipping.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2009 10:18:00 AM More reviews by XxAwesomeActressxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I am in love with the colour and it looks good on almost any skin tone.
When i first got it it was very easy to apply with the brush but over a month of not using t that often the brush has become hard to manuver to i get a bit of an uneven coat and half the polish goes on my kin instead of my nails.
I think it was a pretty good price but it does run out qiite quickly.
For me it did dry in about 1-2 minutes but like with any nail polish you really have to wait so it can properly set and it wont peel away.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2009 9:56:00 PM More reviews by CharlieLovesMAC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

The only thing I really liked about this product was the colour. It a really nice, pretty, shimmery green colour. When you apply the nail varnish it takes FOREVER to dry and its meant to be 60 senconds and I'm still sat there 10 minutes later with can't touch anything incase they smudge nails. And the finish isn't good at all it leaves horrible little bubbles so it looks all uneven.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2009 12:11:00 AM More reviews by KatieRose2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very pretty color...only it starts to chip really early and and the brush is kinda hard to maneuver...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2009 8:52:00 AM More reviews by MissBehaviour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this strong, metallic teal shade. I was slightly hesitant about buying it at first, but the colour simply looks fresh and vibrant and not at all gaudy. It's especially pretty on the toes--it will draw attention to a cute pair of sandals or open-toed high heeled shoes. If worn on the fingernails I would go with a shorter nail length as this has the potential to look witchy on long nails. I have taken one lippie off for the thickness of the formula (a tad gloopy), but the lasting power and finish of this polish are really quite outstanding for the price. big thumbs up from me.