August 29, 2014 | 984 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Olay - Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging UV Moisturizer Plus Touch Of Foundation

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by underage

I use this as a daily moisturized, not a foundation and I really like it! There is not much coverage which I expected and I like to use this underneath my normal foundation. My skin seems to drink this moisturizer up and it does not make me oily as all. I like the packaging but it doesn't seem like there is much product at all. The smell is very distinct like a lot of Olay products. I remember smelling this on my mom a few years ago. I like how there is a pump though so it is sanitary. I mostly bought this for its anti-aging benefits and I have to say I think its doing a good job as a preventative step in my skin care routine. I would definitely repurchase the moisturizer again but I might buy the one without the foundation it in so I can use it day and night. It's pretty pricey like most of these moisturizers can be but I think it's worth it in the long run.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 4:15:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this after finding out that mg HG tinted moisturizer was suddenly discontinued. I guess this review is a bit lopsided because I have extremely high expectations from this product. First of all, I was really excited to try this, knowing that it is the closest thing to a BB Cream, without the ghastly greyish or pinkish tone. A tinted moisturizer with the anti aging benefits, if you may, which is perfect for someone to busy ( read: lazy) to put on all those skincare, sunscreen, and foundation on an everyday basis so an all in one product is a must. I like this product to keep it straight to the point, but it fails to live up to my discontinued tinted moisturizer. It gives little coverage even though the they claim that it had a touch of max factor foundation. Even though it was layered and stippled, the coverage was not enough compared to a regular tinted moisturizer, which already gives the minimum level of coverage. It takes a lot of time to sink into your skin, almost forever even. I find that even after powdering my face, my nose felt oily--and to think I had DRY SKIN. I feel bad giving this a bad review because it was a promising product. I will continue to use it and finish it, but I'm still torn if I will be repurchasing this to replace my tinted moisturizer.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2012 7:24:00 AM More reviews by nora1407

TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY! Bought this in fair, thinking it would be similar to Max Factor's actual foundations in fair tones - wrong, wrong, wrong! I don't know what kind of fair people they've been hanging out with, but they certainly aren't what I'd call fair.

It applied beige and within about 10 minutes turned orange in random patches on my face. It was so bad I couldn't even salvage it by slapping my revlon colourstay over it, and that covers pretty much anything. Just had to scrub it all off.

Also, I don't know if other people have found this (I purchased at Coles in Australia) but the bottle has stickers stuck over it which seems really cheap - not something I associate with Max Factor or Olay (I think they're some of the better 'drugstore' brands).

Even if I liked this product I would still be annoyed by the fact that it is slack fill taken to the extreme! 1 pump seems to put a serious dent in the bottle which is only 3/4 full to begin with

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by swpalady

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I do use a moisturizer first (total effects for mature skin or Regenerst serum) then the tinted moisturizer. I also use a bit of mineral powder over it if I'm going to work. Makes my skin look great!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2012 3:27:00 AM More reviews by jeanhinampas

Will not buy this product again.. I have a very oily face and it didn't control my oiliness but this adds up greasiness in my face after the very first minute upon application. I turned orange too so I have to top it with a lighter foundation just to balance the color. I just hate this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 8:23:00 AM More reviews by MedusaSant

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product! When I went to buy it the salesperson at Shoppers Drug Mart ripped open the box so I could try it, she put some on her arm as well to see what there was to see, and amazingly enough it blended in nicely on her arm (shes a Jersey Shore tanning type) This worried me because I avoid the sun at all costs and am quite fair as a result.
Well it is almost a perfect match, probably because its quite sheer. It does a wonderful job of evening out skin tone, but wont cover any distinct imperfections or blemishes.
It holds up well over the course of a day, I dust it with translucent powder in the morning and with pressed powder if I need to in the afternoon and it doesn't skip or go patchy. It serves as a great base for cream blush.
The only drawback is the smell, its a nice smell, don't get me wrong. But for me its a little overwhelming to have on my face, thankfully the scent fades in an hour or so.
All in all its a time saver for day to day use.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by stefie2104

I wanted to love this all-in-1 product, I am trying hard to find reason. I have 15 months little one to take care, so thought that I can skip few steps in the morning, just cleanse, toner, whitening serum and this cream. The texture is thick for tinted moisturizer more like BB cream, the coverage is good (able to cover so marks). It is slightly drier texture than my usual foundation. It seems to ball up when I try to touch up with some powder at noon. Worst thing is, I turned orange. I may use this again, either mix with TE gentle day cream SPF 15 or Olay White radiance Whitening lotion SPF 19. Hope will works well, cos the 3 TE range works like a dream. Will update again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by amoyer2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this product thinking it was a moisturizer. I think it's a wonderful product as far a a foundation goes. It gives more coverage than other tinted moisturizers I've used. I like that this blends well and isn't streaky. The color seems to work fine on me. This also didn't settle in fine lines around my mouth. I use setting powder after I apply this with a foundation brush and it stays in place and doesn't leave me oily for a few hours. I'm glad I stumbled across this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by breakawaysue

Been using this a couple weeks now and really like it, BUT why oh why did they take out the SPF (discontinued May 2011)? That has to be the stupidest move I've ever heard of.

I have combination skin light/med skin. I put this on a little lighter on my oily nose, but average on the rest of my face. It dries a little lighter than when you put it on and I can't see it on my face like a real foundation. If you have serious red spots, dark spots or the like it isn't going to hide them, this is very sheer, but it does balance out average uneasiness to a natural look. It wears well and doesn't melt off and doesn't rub off on clothing.

I really do like it, but I'm either going to have to use another product under it with sunscreen or try the Neutrogena healthy skin tinted moisturizer with spf & retinol, but the reviews on that aren't real good for combo or oily skin. If Olay puts spf back in this I will be a happy repete customer for a very long time...

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2011 8:52:00 AM More reviews by ananikifo

I like the transparent version of this, and don't need a lot of coverage, so I thought this would be perfect. I bought the "fair" shade, which is the lightest one in the UK. (I'm not sure about other places.) It is too dark for me. People at work noticed, asking me if I had a tan, and it looks really blotchy. I would normally expect a tinted moisturiser to be forgiving because they are sheer, but this one is relatively opaque. I'll be going back to the regular moisturiser, which I actually liked.