July 28, 2014 | 1426 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - A Kiss of Flavor Cherry

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by mayganade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Holy grail! I love the beautiful color it gives off! The smell is amazing and makes my lips feel so soft and smooth. The red tint pairs great with any red lipstick that you have that may be drying. Its shiny & not waxy. The price varys between 2-5$ but even if they were $20 I think I would pay for it bc they are that amazing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love these Nivea lip balms. They are moisturizing and leave my lips feeling hydrated most of the day. I say most of the day, because I have to keep applying them throughout the day. I love this cherry one, but I won't buy it again, because I am fair and don't always like a darker lip balm. It leaves quite a tint on your lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by yellowkitty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used Nivea lip care balm for 5 years now. These were difficult to find in the USA but now they are everywhere. They aren't flavored so Nivea should remove that from packaging. I like the Cherry tint because it adds some dark red tint which brightens and moisturizes my lips. This is better imo than burts bees, neutrogena, kiels and covergirl versions. The Nivea has more of a matte lipbalm wax coverage feel that I personally like versus the slippery not long lasting non moisturizing non protective feel of those other light coverage brands I mentioned above. This shade is my favorite since the strawberry one is more lighter and less pigmented and the pink one was way too shiny and light for me. Update: still love using this :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by directioner123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

this product is beyond amazing!! i love it! very nice color, very subtle but you can tell i have something on. also, its very hydrating. i want to compare this product to the baby lips cherry me. they are very similar. they are both hydrating but i believe the nivea one is more hydrating. secondly, nivea one has more pigmentation and a hint of shine whereas the baby lips is very shiny. personally, i recommend the nivea one.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by rameymaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

duration: 2-3 hours colour: pinkish red tint with one glide, however I noticed you can make it completely red going over it again and again. Effects: totally keeps your lips hydrated or those 2-3 hours, but as soon as it rubbed of. My lips dried up straight away. After-effect: Lips didn't feel like they retained any moisture, I felt like I had to keep on reapplying over and over ! Cost: it's pretty cheap. packaging: very neat. Note: I think that this lip balm would be best for lips that are already on it's own moisturises, I wouldn't recommend this to those with super dry lips on a daily basis, those with super dry lips should opt for a more thicker lip balm or gloss for more hydration!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by chemistryfordummies

I absolutely love this lip balm. it has a gorgeous sheer blue-toned red color to it and it glides on so wonderfully. not greasy and not thin, but VERY moisturizing. not only that, but i found that it makes my lips very very soft. Pretty long lasting and it makes the lips look nicely juicy, but not like you tried too hard. Perfection in a tube

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by Natassasam

I have a love hate relationship with this product.

Pros:
-Cheap bought it for 2,90euros
-Nice sheer color great for everyday
-Variety of different colors to choose
-Nice packaging
-Moisturize the lips when you put it on but after a while my lips get dry
-Nice smell and taste

Cons:
-Make lips dry

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by RacheyBabeyyy

This is a fantastic lip balm . It really moisturizers my lips and my lips stay soft and smooth even after the product on my lip is gone . It even has a tint of red and u can tone it up or down which I really like . It's like a lip stick except that it moisturizes really well too . The only down side is that it smells and tastes like cough syrup .

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Hadew1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This lip balm has my absolute favor texture ever. It glides onto lips without being too thin or greasy, has long staying power, and imparts a subtle cherry tint that works perfectly with my heavily pigmented lips. Also, it tastes delicious. If you need heavy-duty lip care, try Nivea "Kiss of Recovery;" if your lips are dry but not bleeding, try this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm a sucker for rose-tinted lip balms! Here in the Netherlands it's sold as Labello Fruity Shine Cherry SPF10. It's not really red as some others have mentioned, it's really pink, but a natural looking colour indeed, but a little streaky unfortunately... It's not as good as the rosy tinted one from Vaseline, which is by far my favorite lip balm, but because this one has spf it still rates very high IMO. Price is a bit higher than the Vaseline one, but it's still far cheaper than the Burt's Bees ones.