October 24, 2014 | 1725 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Viva la Juicy Fragrance Rollerball

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 10:46:00 AM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

I got this in the four-pack. This is wonderfully sweet floral and fruity and really concentrated. The scent stays on for a school day and a delight to have in my arsenal :)
The other 3 are amazing as well

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 12:13:00 AM More reviews by xandreaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Viva La Juicy is the only scent from Juicy that I like. it's a nice combo of fruity and floral scents and doesn't make me sneeze like the other overpowering ones they have. the rollerball is short and stubby unlike the other ones at sephora but I guess that makes them unique? whatever I love it haha

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2011 1:14:00 PM More reviews by exah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I've smelled this before, I just know it. This scent evokes an olfactory memory within me, a feminine smell that I've smelled again and again during my childhood. Finally I've found it by accident. This is not a unique scent by any means but it's playful and feminine in all the right ways.
The idea of a rollerball is EXCITING, since I hate spraying a perfume and I'm not big on scents, but a rollerball makes it easy to carry and use.
The scent is a beautiful vanilla and I think I smell or jasmine or citrus as well? In the beginning, it starts really "fresh", then fades to a more fruity finish, then it's mostly vanilla from there and on. The scent expires after about 2 hours.
I'm really happy with this product, looking forward to getting more rollerballs later.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Sheng315

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My fav. scent right now, this roller perfume is okay, wish it was longer in length vs short and rectangular, better for handling. But love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 10:47:00 AM More reviews by ADELANOVAL

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love Love Love this fragrance.

It's fun, flirty and sexy at the same time.

Scent lasts for a few hours and I love that I can discretely carry this rollerball in my purse and take with me everywhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2011 9:08:00 AM More reviews by jenjenx2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the full sized perfume, and I do carry this rollerball with me (recently found it again haha).
Since for me, this perfume doesn't last all day, this rollerball is necessary to reapply somewhat.
If you put your perfume over unscented lotion, the scent lingers more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2011 8:45:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love love love this scent! I can't describe it very well, but it is so light and summery and girly. It makes me happy just to smell it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by tori22

I really love this purfume <3

Only thing I dont really like is that its really expensive :(

but when I have the money I love to purchase it <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this scent so much, it's sexy & comforting at the same time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by StellaFl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was really surprised I liked this perfume. I heard someone mentioning they liked it, so when I went to a Sephora and saw it, I tried it and absolutely loved it. The smell is very slightly floral, and almost borders on a mature fragrance, but it's not a childish scent at all. I think of the scent as 'cool', not a 'warm' smell. It wears very well throughout the day, though it will need reapplications if you applied it somewhere your clothing rub against. I only wish the cap could just be pulled off, instead of unscrewed.