April 16, 2014 | 1942 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Go fresh - cucumber & green tea scent

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Ariunzaya

I used it but its not bad,smell good ...it's better than rexona

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by HeidiF69

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really liked this one. Very nice, fresh scent, reminiscent of one of my hair products. I couldn't believe how long the scent lasted - until I went to bed! I don't have a big perspiration problem, but I noticed it kept me pretty dry even when our temps got up to 105 yesterday. Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I usually use deodorants by Nivea or Vaseline, as my skin is dry and sensitive, so can burn, breakout and/or itch with load of various products. However I don't feel very confident when it comes to either brand's protection levels, so I tend to carry the deodorants around with to freshen up at various points throughout the day. I've now found a deodorant that offers greater protection AND is still non-irritating on my skin; Dove's Maximum Protection range doesn't need 'freshening' up - I'll apply it in the morning and it will last me the entire day.

Such a little thing as not constantly carrying deodorant around, has done great things for m confidence.

Also; the cucumber and green tea scent is probably my favourite in the range, as it really does wake me up in the morning, as it is a fresh, zest and energising combination.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Charlotte95

This deodorant is one of the best I've ever tried, the scent is a bit strong but it keeps me fresh all day and prevents sweating very well. It can stain easily though unless you allow it to dry in fully before dressing but other than that this is a very good deodorant for the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by twistlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

The sent of this is very strong ,it was ok the first 2 hours but as time past it started to smell bad, it didn't go with my body chemistry .

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by annoasis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried quite a few deodorants in my day, and it took me long enough to realize that Lady Speed Stick in raspberry was the best fit for me. After about 5 years of steady wear, I feel it's not working as well as it once did...so I'm on the market to explore the world of deodorants again. I received a sample size of this in my Glossy box and was skeptical to try it to see what the end result woud be, but I was pleasantly surprised. It had a fresh scent and actually worked well...It seemed to last as long as my Lady speed stick so I'll definitely be buying the full size soon...Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Peachey27Mel

This is my all-time favorite deodorant. It smells so fresh and clean and thus makes me FEEL fresh and clean. And the scent seems to complement or enhance any perfume or scented lotion I wear along with it. The scent seems to last all day- I always feel and smell fresh when I wear this. And my clothes are always dry. I have never had any major issues with perspiration, so I don't know how this would work for heavy sweaters. My favorite way to keep myself fresh and dry is to use a solid cystal deodorant as soon as I get out of the shower. Then after that's dry and I'm about to dress, I use the Dove. In even hot and humid summers, that combo keeps me dry.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 4:35:00 AM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Its a good deodorant, keeps me fresh, and I love the scent. It does its job!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by jdublew

i use the deodarant spray and its the only product that works for me. I have tried so many others and they dont work as well as this does for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2012 8:13:00 AM More reviews by Cherrybello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

I am a fan of the Dove cucumber and green tea line, I have all the products in this line except the roll on. I bought this when I was on a trip to Sydney, and my normal Dove Deodorant spray of the same line got confiscated at the home airport (should have known better to even try to sneak it on in the first place), so I bought this at the convenience store near my hotel on a whim, if it is ok then I can at least take it home after. It was a warm weekend in Feburary, and when I went for a walk to the bay and back to the hotel in the evening, I had quite large sweat marks under the arms of my grey T-shirt, and it was a cool night. It doesn't smell bad, but it smelled nothing like the scent from the spray (they are made in different countries, I later realised), I still like the spray version better...