August 1, 2014 | 1664 users online

Crème - Cover Girl - Aqua Smooth Make-Up - Creamy Natural 720

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by babybop728

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Now that I am a broke college student, I needed to switch to drugstore makeup. I used to use Colorstay, but it was too full coverage, and I felt like I was wearing a mask.
This makeup is medium coverage, which is perfect for me. It covers the redness on my chin without a need for concealer. It goes on wet, but it doesn't make you look shiny at all. I don't need powder with this, which is a major plus for me.
The downside for me is that it comes in this giant compact. It doesn't fit in my makeup case. But that's my only complaint so far.
Could possibly be my HG foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Hayxoh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used to use this product in my everyday makeup routine before starting to experiment around with different types of concealers and foundations. Now that i'm looking back, I have no idea why I ever stopped using this product!! This was by far one of the BEST makeup products I have ever used. It has amazing coverage, doesn't get too caked, and doesn't slide off my face due to my oily skin. My next trip to the drugstore will have covergirl aqua smooth makeup on the list!!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by debbiall

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have oily skin that dries out in the winter. I used this last winter and LOVED it. It has great coverage and really made my skin look good. As the weather warmed up and became less dry, I decided that my skin was just too oily for this foundation. However, I was actually looking forward to when I could use this foundation again.

I bought it again this winter, but it seemed to cause terrible breakouts. It took me a while to make the connection, since I didn't have problems last year. It seemed like every time I'd use this, I'd get large, cystic breakouts. When I stopped using it, the breakouts stopped.

Although I love the coverage, I won't be using this anymore. For others with combination/acne-prone skin, it's worth a try, but have another choice just in case.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 2:14:00 AM More reviews by chayaNY

This is a good light weight but provides coverage, ds cream foundation. Drugstores lack a wide variety of cream foundations, this one is inexpensive and leaves a semi matte finish. I have tried several different sunscreens, moisturizers under and it still doesn't wear as well longevity wise as other cream foundations I have tried. I wish it came in darker colors, they are all very light and even though I'm a very fair olive, in the summer w/self tanner it would be nice to have deeper shades.

I originally bought it because I went on a trip and forgot the one bag that I HAD to have, the one with all my mu and skin care! I know!!! I had my mother ship it to me but I had about 2 days before I'd get the bag and since my companion was my fiance, you guessed it, nary a cream, or concealer between us;)

I ran to the pharmacy but like many now, a lot of my go to products are ones i've ordered online. I have very dry, finicky, sensitive, reactive skin. I kind of grabbed and went and of all the things I snagged that day, this was the true winner. I wore it even after my bag arrived because I liked it so much! I think what stopped me from this remaining an hg was that it can be "slidey" even on my very dry skin, and the limited color range but I keep one or two in my makeup bag (for home) for days when I need to slap some coverage on and go. I liked this under my eyes very much, especially when topped with LM Secret Brightening Powder, which is a miracle product if you're over 40!!!

I just started using some new skin care and plan on giving this a go again as it may last longer that way. I always use this with a dampened sponge, set with powder, then spritz w/water.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by misspris26

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Nice, matte but natural looking finish, stays put well and looks poreless. Eventually melts off around my nose, etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by esholos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my absolute favorite! I've been using it for probably close to 6 years now. It goes on really smooth and covers excellently. I hope they never discontinue this, I would be in tears!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2011 10:08:00 AM More reviews by heenan

cant believe this but i love it! i only used to use prescriptves and bobbi brown foundations...but the economy and my skin has changed over the yrs making tthem not woth my effort and $ PLUS i went on a mineral make up tangent 4 yrs trying several major brands only to find that it ruined my skin and gave me horrible acne!! this is super ez to apply lightweight u dont feel it at all. i got buff beige and lightly dusy powder on top.. flawless and ZERO irritation bumps breakouts,hotness, burning, or itching it feels totally comfortable. a miracle and friggin cheap! tha packaging is a lil big n bulky but whatever im kinda a minimalist :) i love it. ps i got buff beige im lt/med yellow undertones

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMasterr

I was so disappointed when I tried out this makeup. I was very excited wen I bought it. They don't have my color so it made my face look too white and it has pink undertones in it. I liked the way it looked but unfortunately they don't have my right color :/ the smell was kind of bad though and I used my fingers instead of the sponge. The packaging was kind of bulky too. Sadly I won't be repurchasing again

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by kkrohweder

I have tried hundreds, and I mean HUNDREDS of foundations, powders, liquids, creams, souffles, etc. etc. etc. Department store for up to $50 and drugstore for as little as $3....this is BY FAR THE BEST! I have oily skin, large pores, breakouts, black heads, etc. This goes on so smooth, blends so perfectly, covers so beautifully and it lasts! It's truly amazing. I've been using the same compact everyday for a month and I can't even see the bottom yet. I'm not wasting my money any more, this is it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 5:48:00 PM More reviews by star53

I highly suggest this if you're scared of using a cream foundation like I was! I just didn't know how a cream foundation would work with my skin texture, I didn't really know how to apply them, and I didn't want to waste my money. But then I just caved and tried this. I have it in classic beige, and it seems to fit my skin color well. It is smooth and soft, not cracky or cakey. The sponge it comes with makes it easy to blend. I use a light powder to help blend it in a little more when i'm done and it all stays put til I get home in the evening! I am very impressed!!