Lancome Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer

3.8

Water/Aqua [] Cyclopentasiloxane [] Hydrogenated Polyisobutene [] Sorbitan Isostrearate [] Propylene Glycol [] Ozokerite [] Hexylene Glycol [] Urea [] Glycosaminoglycans [] Honey/Mel [] Sodium Hyaluronate [] Silica [] Chamomilla Recutita Extract/Chamomilla Recitita [] Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract/Centaurea Cyanis [] Polydihydroxyindole [] Tocopherol [] Magnesium Sulfate [] Disodium EDTA [] Isopropyl Titanium Triisostrearate [] Disteardimonium Hectorite [] Acrylates Copolymer [] Methylparaben [] Propylparaben [] Diazolidinyl Urea [] May Contain: Mica [] Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891 [] Iron Oxides/CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, B5456/1

on 8/6/2013 5:36:00 AM

I have always struggled with under-eye circles and I thought it was time to splurge on a high-end concealer. It works OKAY, but doesn't work as well as it should for its price. I wouldn't waste my money on this, they're are better drugstore concealers out there for 1/3 of the price.

on 4/20/2013 1:36:00 AM

I need to rave about the yellow corrector. It does not crease. I only use it in the inner corners as I am dark there and also have close set eyes, need to open up. Then I apply a light pink Lancome e/s to offset the yellow. Looks not perfect but does the job, I do look almost wide eyed. It is a good product, suprised it is not rated higher.

on 3/28/2013 11:56:00 PM

I really like this concealer, it has a natural matte finish and is a great colour match for me, in the summer I use medium bisque and in the summer I use light buff. It is long-lasting and has pretty good coverage. It is expensive but compared to other products it is definitely worth the price.

on 3/16/2013 4:44:00 PM

Of the concealers I have tried for my under eye circles, this one seems to be one of the best. It covers my dark circles quite well, and does not settle into the creases nearly as much as just about all the other concealers. The "Light Buff" shade matches my pale olive complexion particularly well. The only other I've tried so far that comes close, because it doesn't settle into my creases much either, is the HD Full Cover concealer. However the Lancome Maquicomplet concealer matches my skin shade slightly better, and looks a little less dry under my eyes. I think if I were likely to cry, I would wear the Full Cover concealer, as I do not believe Maquicomplet would hold up to crying very well.

I like the doe foot wand tip applicator, but I'm sure the product will build up around the top of the container where the lid screws on, and that can be unnecessarily messy.

Other concealers I've tried include L'Oreal True Match, Clinique "All About Eyes," and one or two other Revlon or L'Oreal products. The others settled into creases, or in the case of the Clinique one, did not match my skin tone well.

on 3/9/2013 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I really, truly wanted to love this so much it's almost funny! I really dislike this as a concealer most days, because even though I moisturize well, it cakes up when I need a touch up because it fades, so I'll have to wipe the surface and reapply. So I wouldn't purchase this again as a concealer, but I would without doubt purchase this again to mix with my bb cream or alone. It works so well as a foundation, especially in a blotchy emergency, doesn't cake, feels like nothings there, and provides such a natural coverage! To conclude though I'm finding another concealer for my undereye shadows. :)
edit:
It works now, what a relief, I just spot concealer my face and go! :3

on 3/4/2013 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I've been using this now for a couple of years and I've tried many other concealers trying to find better but this still kicks a$$. It is so easy to work with that I keep coming back to it. My color is camee and it is very good for under my eyes and for spots on my MAC NC 25 C3, Bobbi Brown sand, Chantecaille vanilla, L'Oreal nude beige.

Texture is thin but it covers and easily without needing additional brushes, sponges, buffing pads, etc. You can carry this anywhere and add more and make it work.

It is not waterproof. Use Lancome effacernes for that.

I get very little creasing from this and I have wrinkles around my eyes. Of course I use eye cream first. I love that it has no sparkles. If I want shimmer I'll add that myself.

Comes in a doe foot lipgloss-like tube and tube can get messy around the rim. That's why I give pkging a 4 but there is plenty in the tube for the rather hefty price. Also comes in a lot of colors but not all are available everywhere.

No this concealer may not completely cover my terrible circles but I have yet to find one that does. I have bad allergic shiners, and a lot of heavy concealers seem to highlight the circles and still do not cover them any better than this lightweight option. And those heavier concealers end up a crepey mess as they dry into fine lines. This is a reliable go-to that gives me confidence to wear. I do not wear this to events where I know I will be crying a lot like funerals. For that I use effacernes under my eyes because that is a proven waterproof option.

I love this concealer!!! Ive been looking for one to cover my red blotchy cheeks and a few acne scars, and this one works! It is a little thick, but I like that because it doesn't take much, just a few little dots on both cheeks and I use my finger just to tap it into my skin and then just smooth it out a little with my fingers. Make sure you get a concealer a little lighter than your skin. It covers so good that I don't even have to put foundation on everyday:) I would definitely recommend this concealer! I am half asian so my skin is about a medium color and I use the honey color. It is pricey, but you can buy on Ebay for a better price!

Not super impressed, especially for the price. Did nothing to cover my intense dark circles, even after strategic layering. On the plus side, the texture was beautiful and it applied very nicely. It's very easy to apply. Works well for blemishes, I suppose. If you have mild dark circles, this would probably work for you. However anyone with really bad dark circles should skip this one for sure.

on 1/11/2013 1:33:00 PM

I was looking for a great concealer to cover my dark under eye circles and a few blemishes without creasing into any lines(not that I really have any) and this is it! Looks very nice, does not dry out and cause cakeness..And doesn't form any lines on it's own which was my biggest worry. Will def buy again

on 12/7/2012 4:13:00 PM

I haven'e experimented a lot with concealers since I don't have that many skin issues, however i decided to give it a shot. This concealer is great for covering up acne or blemishes on the skin and it looks very natural! It's also great for brightening dark circles under the eyes! Overall its a great product and I will continue to use it. The only fault in the product is that I can always tell when I am wearing it because it can make my skin sweat and doesn't let it breathe.