September 17, 2014 | 2047 users online

Eye Shadow - Make Up For Ever - Star Powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by yayitsanne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love these! Super pigmented and soft, creamy feeling almost. They hold up best over a primer, but they stick around just fine without. I prefer these to MAC pigments. There's not much else to say other than they're amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2009 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Ssephora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm in love with these powder eyeshadows. They are so pretty. Really, really pigmented. So just a little bit is needed.
They go on smooth. Kind of a mess if you apply with too much on the brush. So make sure you tap the access off.

The colors are beautiful. It lasts a long time on your lids and in the container.

My only complaint about this is the container it's in. It seems to break easily. The top came loose and then the powder went everywhere. So I had to exchange it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2009 4:04:00 AM More reviews by valentina555

HOLY %$^&# lasting quality on these bad boys!!! i have several and they are fab. great hold over a primer, as another reviewer just mentioned. very beautiful finish and blendability. also the pots last FO-REV-ER. so end up being quite cheap

a story about lasting power: i swatched a color i do not have on the back of my hand, along with a few other products. wiped everything off with Bi-Facil. could still see a shadow from the Star Powder. swatched some other products and wiped the same hand again and still, some color of the original Star Poweder left behind. i still see the vaguest tint on my hand now, 2 days and countless hand washings later. this stuff is the bizness. not what you expect from a loose powder product

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2009 6:51:00 AM More reviews by laquiche

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love star powders, it is very easy to apply and to blend. The colors are lovely with loads of shimmers, I have a dark green, a golden beige, a chocolate brown and a bright pink! I apply them with a painpot under and it lasts for ages!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2009 8:35:00 PM More reviews by chelbellboo

i have this in 916 pink gold and it is very nice. it only takes a bit on your brush to accentuate your shadow. very sparkly, and shimmery. i havent used it by itself yet. but layered over shadow, it adds a whole new dimension.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2008 5:42:00 PM More reviews by blueirisjazz

This is a great product if you're looking for something that is VERY pigmented. You don't need much at all, so don't load your brush up with this stuff the way you would with another shadow. I use this to top off any eyeliner to give it more staying power, or to layer over cream shadow to give it a different look. You can use it on it's own too, but I usually don't. It may seem expensive for such a little pot, but they last forever since you hardly have to use any each time you apply it. If you know what you're doing and have some experience working with pure pigment, I think you will like this a lot. It blends and smudges well, and is great for creating dramatic looks.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2008 1:41:00 AM More reviews by tiffy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great product that layers well. Gorgeous colors, can go sheer to intense. Wore it over my usual Dior 5e/s and it lasted well into the night at a Halloween party - even in the humidity. Bought #912: a vibrant pink with a teensy hint of violet.
Update: Bought #926 as an everyday shade and very pleased with the results. Love it!
Will check out #927 next time, a smoky purple plum color.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2008 3:39:00 PM More reviews by TLC0910

I have this in Yellow Gold 920...its a beautiful shade I bought to wear to a formal event to match my yellow dress...it blends easily, has lasting power...beware of fallout though...difficult to apply wet..not thats its needed but I was bored one day and decided to try it wet....the container may seem small but you get alot of product...I doubt I'll ever run out...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2008 10:52:00 AM More reviews by lilamyg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought 926 yesterday at Sephora and have been getting compliments on it all day! Right now I LOVE wearing champagne/ gold tones on my eyes and this over Smashbox's FIZZ is just amazing! love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2008 5:43:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

These are beyond gorgeous. I love the texture and pigmentation of these. They are amazing!! I love my teal one as it is one of the prettiest teal shades I've ever seen.