MAC Mineralize Blush - Gentle

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Just ran out of this, and is a great light,natural color...great for everyday wear...will buy again:)

on 1/7/2013 8:46:00 PM

Gentle is a lovely raspberry blush with gold shimmer. The colour pay off is amazing and don't be afraid of the shimmer once it's on you don't see that. I believe it just adds the glow. For fair skinned girls like me be very careful with applying because it will go on heavy and dark. I like this blush alot but it's not my everyday love like I wanted it to be. I've discovered I'm definetly more of a matte blush kinda girl. For anyone who wants to try to but doesn't have the $25 to spend I would suggest trying wet n wild blush in heather silk the colour is slightly off but it's still a beautiful raspberry but without the shimmer and only $5. U can also sweep on an light bronzer or highlighter to give it the same glow as gentle

on 11/8/2012 5:31:00 PM

I have had this blush for years and never really touched it because I think that it applies patchy... until I found the secret! With the mineralize blushes I have figured out that if you use the "sweep" motion you will get a patchier application than if you pat it onto the cheeks. I'm not sure if that makes sense, but its almost like you are softly pushing it into your skin (I use the MAC 168). I'm not saying it's the best blush ever -- the color is a bit much for my NC25 skin -- but it's better than I thought.

on 9/22/2012 5:13:00 AM

This blush is so so so pretty. I'm not usually drawn to shimmery blushes, but the mineralized blushes have drawn me in despite the slight sheen they give. Now whenever I go to the mac counter its hard for me to look at the regular blushes, don't get me wrong there are still some I want to try and I love the ones I have, but I am in love with the mineralized ones I have tried, especially this one. Anyways, I have a a lot of peachy shades and I still enjoy them, but this raspberry color is so beautiful. I purchased it this past summer and it looked beautiful then and I feel like its a color that will look good all year. Another plus is the pigmentation, I am on the light medium side (NC 20-25), so I use my stippling brush for the perfect application.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I've hit the pan with this love it! It gives the perfect pink blush for tan skin I am Mac NC 40-42 and BB warm 4.5 and Lucy Minerals in golden medium and it looks soo nice on me a every day pick

on 7/16/2012 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Overall I think this is a good product. It is a little powdery, just be gentle when sweeping a brush over it. And it is beautiful to look at, but the color is not for people with fair skin. I think this would be beautiful on tan or darker skin tones. It gives a gorgeous glow and I only wish I could have worn it!

on 7/16/2012 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Theres nothing bad about this blusher but theres nothing fantastic about it either. It is easily dupeable but I would agree with Nikkidaggers being NC42 that it does show up on even darker skin so fair skin lovelies be light handed.
I generally do not go for shimmer blushes unless its micro shimmer - the ones I love are theBalm ones as they givea great glow and do not show up shimmer AT ALL.
This is a good blusher not HG I will use but probablyx not hit the pan as I have over 50. This is the only MAC mineralize one I have and apart from trace gold which is like a goldhighlighter and breezy which actually isvery similar to balms cabana boy ever so slightly more plummy , all my MACs ones are matte.

on 2/1/2012 3:34:00 PM

This is a pretty color, but for some reason when I applied it to my cheeks, it turned out to be more rosy than it looks. I tried to apply a little bit of it, but I still end up looking kinda like a clown. The color wasn't very soft on my cheeks. I prefer Dainty over this color. The packaging was excellent though. I guess it just didn't work out w/ my skin tone.

on 11/27/2011 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I picked this up at the CCO recently and have since fallen in love. The blush is perfect for my skin (NW20), just cool enough. It does have glitter but I don't notice when I'm wearing it. The best way to apply is to use a stippling brush for the perfect amount of color.

on 10/14/2011 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I saw a YT video on this & thought it was so pretty. I love this blush! It is shimmery & very pigmented. I'm NC20 & love this blush. It leaves a pretty glow & is very complimentary on my pale skin. Will def repurchase :)

Popular Blush Products