April 16, 2014 | 1803 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Blush - Gentle

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 5:13:00 AM More reviews by jessadores

This blush is so so so pretty. I'm not usually drawn to shimmery blushes, but the mineralized blushes have drawn me in despite the slight sheen they give. Now whenever I go to the mac counter its hard for me to look at the regular blushes, don't get me wrong there are still some I want to try and I love the ones I have, but I am in love with the mineralized ones I have tried, especially this one. Anyways, I have a a lot of peachy shades and I still enjoy them, but this raspberry color is so beautiful. I purchased it this past summer and it looked beautiful then and I feel like its a color that will look good all year. Another plus is the pigmentation, I am on the light medium side (NC 20-25), so I use my stippling brush for the perfect application.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 3:17:00 AM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've hit the pan with this love it! It gives the perfect pink blush for tan skin I am Mac NC 40-42 and BB warm 4.5 and Lucy Minerals in golden medium and it looks soo nice on me a every day pick

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by MakeMeUp19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overall I think this is a good product. It is a little powdery, just be gentle when sweeping a brush over it. And it is beautiful to look at, but the color is not for people with fair skin. I think this would be beautiful on tan or darker skin tones. It gives a gorgeous glow and I only wish I could have worn it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by DPD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Theres nothing bad about this blusher but theres nothing fantastic about it either. It is easily dupeable but I would agree with Nikkidaggers being NC42 that it does show up on even darker skin so fair skin lovelies be light handed.
I generally do not go for shimmer blushes unless its micro shimmer - the ones I love are theBalm ones as they givea great glow and do not show up shimmer AT ALL.
This is a good blusher not HG I will use but probablyx not hit the pan as I have over 50. This is the only MAC mineralize one I have and apart from trace gold which is like a goldhighlighter and breezy which actually isvery similar to balms cabana boy ever so slightly more plummy , all my MACs ones are matte.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by beautyinme

This is a pretty color, but for some reason when I applied it to my cheeks, it turned out to be more rosy than it looks. I tried to apply a little bit of it, but I still end up looking kinda like a clown. The color wasn't very soft on my cheeks. I prefer Dainty over this color. The packaging was excellent though. I guess it just didn't work out w/ my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 12:02:00 AM More reviews by magetha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I picked this up at the CCO recently and have since fallen in love. The blush is perfect for my skin (NW20), just cool enough. It does have glitter but I don't notice when I'm wearing it. The best way to apply is to use a stippling brush for the perfect amount of color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2011 7:34:00 AM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I saw a YT video on this & thought it was so pretty. I love this blush! It is shimmery & very pigmented. I'm NC20 & love this blush. It leaves a pretty glow & is very complimentary on my pale skin. Will def repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by alexa94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG HG HG HG!!! Very pigmented, I'd been wearing the Well Dressed blush (which I also love, but it's a light pink that shows a lot less on your skin) and when I ordered this from Debenhams purely based on the reviews from here (THANK YOU ALL) and when it FINALLY arrived (3 days late, damn you Debenhams) I tried it out and I was incredibly pleasantly surprised. I'd say it's a medium/dark pink with a hint of purple and a good amount of shimmer. Looks fantastic and you only need a little on your brush to get it to show. Will definitely purchase again when I've ran out, in love!!!! X

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 3:22:00 AM More reviews by NikkiDagger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Described as "raspberry with gold pearl", I would say that Gentle is more of a dusty mid-toned pink (like the color of a blush wine) with a gold sheen. I am C5/NC42 & only need a touch of this for it to show up on me, so I would suggest that fairer ladies be moderate. The base color combined with the "pearl" gives me a very natural blushed GLOW and I love it! It looks very similar to how I expected (or at least hoped) NARS Orgasm would on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by galai_curryqueen9830

Although I'm a big fan of bright and light blushes, I am in total love for this blush because it's a darker shade which contours and gives colour to the cheeks at the same time! The colour is a really nice, plummy pink with tiny gold shimmer/sheen. When you look at it closely, you'll see the shimmers, but when you swatch it/apply it onto your cheeks, the shimmer kind of disappears, and becomes a sheen instead.

When I first swatched this blush, I wasn't loving it because of the sheen. I'm mainly a matte blush kind of person, but seeing how my foundation is matte, I figured a blush with a sheen would work. It gives my face a great contrast because my whole face would be matte due to my foundation, and then glowy cheeks. It really makes my cheeks pop with colour as well as highlighting them!

The longevity is great! I applied it around 12pm, and by 1AM it was still going strong! The colour stayed on my cheeks, but I did look more oily than I usually do because of the extra sheen from this blush.

This blush is super pigmented so a little goes a long way! One swipe is more than enough for both cheeks, so definitely, this blush will last for years (at least for me). The packaging is OK. Not the fanciest, but gets the job done. To be honest, I don't really care for the packaging. The price is $28 CDN, which is expensive IMO. But seeing how little you need, it'll last a long time so $28 is pretty reasonable.

Would I repurchase this? Yes I would..but when I'm finally done with this blush, I'd like to move on and try to find another fab. blush!