September 30, 2014 | 1080 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Lubriderm - Daily Moisture with SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by nycxbabiixgurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The packaging looks diff. now. i got the newer version.It sinks into your skin pretty quickly. smells like typical lotion or sunscreen. spf protect the uva/uvb . But if you want to protect your skin from darkening/tan. dont get this. in America Shisedo is the only company that has PA++/+++/+ what that means is that it protects you from tanning. Azns don't really like to be tan. they like to be fair. I used to wanna be tan. but now i'm trying to stay out of the sun as much as possible. Don't judge. if you look at the korean stars. they're skin are beautiful. same with chinese, japanese,etc. That wanna get the fair complexion. makes you look brighter. Anywayy. this lotion is okay.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2010 4:51:00 PM More reviews by ejh23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The smell of this is HORRIBLE. It smells like sunscreen, but without the coconut. It's pretty strong. It does moisturize and protect though. Still, I can't stand the smell so I won't buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by singalong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lotion isn't moisturizing enough for me my hands and elbows are a lost cause. lol It has a pretty clean feel after it's absorbed but I've used other lotions just as moisturizing and have a higher SPF that don't leave a film. I'll finish this up but I doubt I'm going to buy it again. In the end it's just an average product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2010 12:04:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My DH and I live in the desert, so we need a lotion with sunscreen (daily) to minimize exposure to our hands, arms and legs. We have tried many others and I still come back to Lubriderm, because this is the only lotion I have found with a sunscreen that does not smell. This lotion goes on easily, leaves no residue, and gives us the protection that we need for the car and running errands. My DH uses this on his face and neck too. I will buy this lotion again ~ it's an everyday necessity for me and my family...

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2009 7:17:00 PM More reviews by summerteeth1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really did like this - it smelled great. BUT I cannot use topical products containing gluten due to dermatitis herpetiformis. So it is another item in my closet, waiting to be swapped because I was cursed with an autoimmune disease.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2009 6:26:00 PM More reviews by toots13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this SPF lotion. I have tried and hated Eucerin, Aveeno, and Vaseline with SPF and hated them all for being greasy, smelly, or leaving white balls to pill up all over my skin. The Lubriderm SPF has a pleasant almost non-smell, it soaks in right away, and doesn't leave any white cast or develop pilling over the day. It's lightly moisturizing and really protects my skin from the sun while I'm out and about. I even use it occasionally on my face and never had it break out, although I prefer it for my body.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2009 3:27:00 PM More reviews by sblee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this because it was on sale and I wanted a lotion with spf that I could put on my hands/arms. I sometimes forget spf on my hands and I do not want age spots and wrinkles. This lotion is not moisturizing at all so I don't know why it says moisture on the bottle. When I use on my hands my palms get dried out and white looking. Basically this "daily moisture" lotion locks all of the real moisture out of my skin. So I have to use regular lotion first then this over it- which defeats the whole purpose. I've never liked lubriderm products- I shouldn't have purchased in the first place. 2 lippies because the spf probably works. Will not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2009 2:33:00 AM More reviews by departureofskies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this every day. The sun protection is actually quite good. I go to college in New Mexico and even with walking around outside between classes, I have barely gotten a tan since I started using this (which is a good thing). I put it on several times a day and I have no problems with it getting greasy. Very, very subtle scent. The cap locks for travel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2009 12:30:00 PM More reviews by KatieLynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have tried (and been seriously disappointed by) just about every lower-end lotion with spf out there. Vaseline, Aveeno, Eucerin, you name it. They're all stinky and gummy....except for this one by Lubriderm. This is perfect for days when the only time I'm outside is driving to work or running to my car at lunch time (any more than that and I need "real" sun protection). It doesn't smell like a regular sunblock (no coconuts and no funky chemical scent) and actually absorbs quickly. Like normal lotion. It's inexpensive too. This is a winner!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2008 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Manillo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wear this product on my face, although I'm not sure if that's where I should be wearing it since it doesn't specify that its a "facial moisturizer." It wears pleasantly enough, isn't greasy and gives you some SPF coverage. Sometimes I look in the mirror however and I feel as though I haven't even put anything on my face.