Estee Lauder Sumptuous

Water, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Polyisobutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffin, Silica, Isostearic Acid, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olive Oil, Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Pantethine, Polyamide 6, Kaolin, Capryl Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hexylene Glycol, Simethicone, Chlorphenesin, Mica, Iron Oxide, Manganese Violet, Chromium Oxide Green, Titanium Dioxide, Prussian Blue, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Carmine, Bismuth Oxychloride, Ultramarines, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl Acetate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer, VP / Eicosene Copolymer, Panthenol.

I didn't quite like this mascara. I prefer a more natural defined look. And this product made my eye lashes stick together too much. Also too much mascara got layered on at a time; cleaning the brush was taking a long time.

on 6/10/2014 5:51:00 AM

I'm a mascara junkie love them all be it a volumizing, defining or a lengthening mascara. This mascara is hands down the best of all the ones I have. It gives me beautiful defined voluminous long lashes without having them look too clumpy or over the top. It's perfect for casual and formal occasions. Funny thing happened to me when I bought it the first time, I initially got a sample and loved it so when I went to purchase it, as I was walking to the Estée Lauder stand I was going through my bag looking for the sample to show it to the sales lady, I didn't find it but before I could speak the lady handed me the mascara I wanted!! She said its their best seller and most of the customers rummage through their bags looking for the sample to show her so she knew what I wanted.

on 5/27/2014 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Best mascara I have ever used. Hands down!

on 5/8/2014 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Received a sample as a gift from somebody. I will most definitely be purchasing the full sized. I love this mascara so much. So much better than the overly hyped mascaras at sephora. I have been reaching for this every day. It gives such a full, lengthy look to the lashes. I love it! It doesn't smudge, very easy to remove with water, doesn't clump, seriously in love.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

So I bought this mascara on a whim while I was at a MAC warehouse sale(they also had Estée Lauder, Clinique, Bobbi Brown and a few other brands because I believe they are all somewhat family companies). I paid $12 for it and it is honestly worth every cent. I wish I had gotten more because this mascara is soo amazing! I work at a makeup counter and customers are constantly complementing my eyelashes: ) definitely give it a go!

on 5/2/2014 6:03:00 PM

I love it!

on 4/17/2014 7:56:00 AM

Phenomenally and consistently good mascara which lengthens and thickens AND curls without clumping or smearing. I used to be very sniffy about expensive mascaras because
A) there were just too many good drugstore mascaras at a fraction of the price ( Examples: Max Factor's 2000 calories, Rimmel's Extreme Lengths) B) mascaras, for eye health/hygiene reasons, have to be replaced too frequently to warrant ditching the expensive product with lots of it still left inside - difficult to do with a $$$ item, and C) a LOT of majorly expensive department store mascaras are shockingly bad.

My main issue with great inexpensive drugstore mascaras is that I found that they varied tremendously between batches. One batch they would be perfect in consistency, performance and colour...the next batch was too runny, flakey and the colour was off. In summary - it was a perpetual hit or miss scenario. Frustrating.

But not this one. It is consistently good. I wear both black and brown ( a very deep dark brown, depending on my eye make-up it often looks softer when I want to achieve the " why, yes, I am a natural, no-makeup beauty" daytime look). The black is a true black without being "too hard" or unnatural. Highly recommend the product.

on 4/5/2014 9:27:00 PM

This is my HG mascara! My mom gave me the sample from one of her Holiday kits from EL, and Ive been hooked ever since. I normally look for more of a lengthening effect in mascara; Im less concerned about volume, and if I can find something that will hold the curl in my long, straight, blonde eyelashes thats golden! I cant say enough great things about this mascara, it holds the curl like a dream, gives great volume and AMAZING length. I love how separated and curled my lashes look with this, and you can layer it over and over without clumping. I rarely have to use a lash comb with this, which is surprising because I expect it to be necessary with most mascara. It is a bit on the expensive side, but thats no problem for me as Ive tried many department store mascaras. I will repurchase forever, and recommend to every woman I know.

on 3/18/2014 3:42:00 PM

I really like this mascara. I prefer more natural looking, fanned out lashes and this mascara gives me that effect. I like the formula. If you're fan of more wet mascaras, then you might not like it, but I personally prefer drier mascaras. I also really liked the brush. It's quite skinny and tapered so it makes it easier to reach lashes in inner and outer corners. This mascara is quite expensive, but it is high end product so $24 isn't as bad as other high end mascaras. Overall it is a great mascara, doesn't clamp up my lashes, doesn't flake, doesn't smudge and does grate job separating and volumizing lashes.

on 3/16/2014 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Oh man this was really a misbuy. It didn't do much for my lashes, yes it made them black but I didn't get any lengthening, volume or curling. The brush was way too big so I could not use it precisely enough.

The price is way too high and my Maybelline mascara works a lot better..