July 31, 2014 | 2069 users online

Styling Products - Organix - Nourishing Coconut Milk Weightless Mousse

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2011 9:54:00 AM More reviews by sluxe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The smell of this product is GREAT and the product it self did not weigh my hair down. However, it made my hair feel sticky sometimes even when air dried. The texture is a bit sticky and runny also. It was a good test trial with this product but I don't think I'll be purchasing it again in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 12:58:00 AM More reviews by EmeraldGoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I am a sucker for all things natural or organic.

My hair; thick, wavy, not dyed, not damaged.

I love using this stuff. It smells delightful like a beach! It doesn't make your hair look wet and doesn't make it feel crunchy. It is perfect.

Overall I recommend this because it is not your typical mousse that is very strong where your hair gets hard and looks wet.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by makeupdiva23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Would give this a zero if I could. Made my hair dry like straw. Frizzed out my hair and didn't define my curls at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by missd1985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the smell of this and I love that it feels like nothing at all. What I do not like is how thin it is when you put it on no matter how much you shake it. The after effects are worth it though!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by KimFuller

I have thick medium length hair and I just love this mousse. I've used others which are heavier and they take away some of the shine and my hair lacks softness. What's great about this mousse is it makes my hair feel soft and keeps the shine after my usual wash. I don't like the big hair look anyway and it holds my hair enough using hot rollers on dry hair to provide a nice lift. I hope this mousse never goes off the shelf!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2011 11:38:00 AM More reviews by autumnus88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this mousse A LOT. It smells phenomenal and it really helps define my wavy (not curly) hair without weighing it down. It also helps control some of my friziness. I did notice, however, that my second day seems a little more dirty than usual? I'm not sure if it was due to this mousse or the fact that my body was going through some major hormone issues (just had a baby). Either way though, I would still repurchase this mousse simply because I have yet to find another mousse that does not weigh my fine hair down.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by emmanade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros
- Smells like coconuts
- Great Packaging, very handy + eco friendly
- Defines curls ok, better when used with another mousse
- Makes hair soft and shiny

Cons
-Doesn't hold super well

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2010 11:12:00 AM More reviews by JNI32593

This mousse didn't weigh doen my hair or make it stiff, but it didn't really do much else. I have thick, frizz-prone wavy-curly hair, and this didn't define my curls AT ALL. I looked like a big frizz ball, and my hair looked fuzzy and gross. I won't repurchase EVER.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 1:19:00 PM More reviews by cherylbrt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the 1st mousse I ever liked! It does not weigh my hair down, nor does it make it oily, sticky, or stiff. It's super-light, smells great, and lightly conditions. IMHO opinion, it DOES volumize. I have somewhat fine, wavy hair, below the chin (not quite shoulder length). As does my daugther. It's always challenging finding a styling product that lightly conditions and controls our hair - w/o weighing it down. We had some success with the LaCoupe products - but - I like this much better. An A+ in my book!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2010 1:16:00 PM More reviews by JamieG21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the absolute WORST hair product I have ever used! It did nothing for my frizz and made my hair even more frizzy/dry!! I threw it in the trash after one use. Please do not waste your money on this product.