April 16, 2014 | 2025 users online

Styling Products - Organix - Nourishing Coconut Milk Weightless Mousse

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 12:58:00 AM More reviews by EmeraldGoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I am a sucker for all things natural or organic.

My hair; thick, wavy, not dyed, not damaged.

I love using this stuff. It smells delightful like a beach! It doesn't make your hair look wet and doesn't make it feel crunchy. It is perfect.

Overall I recommend this because it is not your typical mousse that is very strong where your hair gets hard and looks wet.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by makeupdiva23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Would give this a zero if I could. Made my hair dry like straw. Frizzed out my hair and didn't define my curls at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by missd1985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the smell of this and I love that it feels like nothing at all. What I do not like is how thin it is when you put it on no matter how much you shake it. The after effects are worth it though!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by KimFuller

I have thick medium length hair and I just love this mousse. I've used others which are heavier and they take away some of the shine and my hair lacks softness. What's great about this mousse is it makes my hair feel soft and keeps the shine after my usual wash. I don't like the big hair look anyway and it holds my hair enough using hot rollers on dry hair to provide a nice lift. I hope this mousse never goes off the shelf!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2011 11:38:00 AM More reviews by autumnus88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this mousse A LOT. It smells phenomenal and it really helps define my wavy (not curly) hair without weighing it down. It also helps control some of my friziness. I did notice, however, that my second day seems a little more dirty than usual? I'm not sure if it was due to this mousse or the fact that my body was going through some major hormone issues (just had a baby). Either way though, I would still repurchase this mousse simply because I have yet to find another mousse that does not weigh my fine hair down.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by emmanade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros
- Smells like coconuts
- Great Packaging, very handy + eco friendly
- Defines curls ok, better when used with another mousse
- Makes hair soft and shiny

Cons
-Doesn't hold super well

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2010 11:12:00 AM More reviews by JNI32593

This mousse didn't weigh doen my hair or make it stiff, but it didn't really do much else. I have thick, frizz-prone wavy-curly hair, and this didn't define my curls AT ALL. I looked like a big frizz ball, and my hair looked fuzzy and gross. I won't repurchase EVER.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 1:19:00 PM More reviews by cherylbrt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the 1st mousse I ever liked! It does not weigh my hair down, nor does it make it oily, sticky, or stiff. It's super-light, smells great, and lightly conditions. IMHO opinion, it DOES volumize. I have somewhat fine, wavy hair, below the chin (not quite shoulder length). As does my daugther. It's always challenging finding a styling product that lightly conditions and controls our hair - w/o weighing it down. We had some success with the LaCoupe products - but - I like this much better. An A+ in my book!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2010 1:16:00 PM More reviews by JamieG21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the absolute WORST hair product I have ever used! It did nothing for my frizz and made my hair even more frizzy/dry!! I threw it in the trash after one use. Please do not waste your money on this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by icey6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

ORIGINAL REVIEW 01/29/2010
Disclaimer: I've only been using this product for a week, but I've used it several times this week. This is the first time I've really liked a mousse, because I hate the scrunchy feel of most mousses. This is totally different. It's lightweight, non scrunchy, non sticky and has a great, light coconut scent. I used it to blow dry with a round brush and make waves with diffuser and it gave me good volume and hold - even the second day after washing my hair. I think it also repels dirt because my hair isn't very greasy after two days. I've found the mousse is a lot like the Living Proof products.

UPDATE 06/21/2010
After using this product for 6 months I stand by my review above. I'm still very pleased with this mousse. I have medium-long hair and I use it every other day - I use about 3-5 pumps/use. I'm still using the same bottle I reviewed back in January! Great value!
Tip - If your curly/wavy hair looks flat after sleeping on it use a little water to revive the mousse. I find that scrunching then lightly shaking out my hair brings back the curl and volume.