Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser

Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl, Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Calcium Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil (Borago Officinalis), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract (Citrus Grandis), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract (Orange Yu), Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Extract (Citrus Tangeria), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Larrea Divaricata Extract, Glycerin, PEG-8 Dimethicone, PEG-8 Ricinoleate, Citric Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I got a small version of this in a Ole Henriksen set and I liked it enough. I didn't find any cons in it but it also didn't wow me or make any positive difference to my skin. I have oily-combo/acne-prone skin that is prone to dehydration and it didn't dry my face out or cause any breakouts/clogs. I used this in the morning so I don't know how well it will remove makeup but the smaller bottle lasted a good long time so I suppose the full-size will be worth the money. I found one pump was enough for my entire face. It also has a pleasant, citrus smell to it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this for over 3 months, and I am pleased with this as a nighttime cleanser.

I have dry, acne-prone skin with permanent eczema patches under my eyes from years of using really drying soaps as a teen (the Neutrogena liquid one, I thought I had to 'dry out' my acne. Wish I could teach my younger self a lesson!). I only use this at night because I use a gentle cream cleanser in the morning.

This cleanser made my skin feel very clean, but also soft. I didn't experience any tightness after cleansing beyond normal. It takes off make-up very well. I currently double cleanse (for added measure) but even when I skip that first step, I don't find any residual make-up.

It plays well if you use your hands, washcloth, sponge, or power cleanser (e.g., Clarisonic)(I've tried all with this!). 1/2 a pump is enough for my face and neck. I'm about half-way through the bottle, should last about 7-8 months total.

Scent is typical OH citrus, doesn't smell horrible. Haven't noticed it turning bad. I believe it is also SLS-free, which I appreciate. Price could be better, but I'll pay for what works.

I'll update post-winter to see how it handles against my dreadful winter skin.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I first fell in love with Ole Henriksen products after trying their CC cream. I hate the whole BB/CC/DD cream trend, but not only did I love the product and coverage, but I felt it the first product of its kind true to its description, plus most OH products have that beautiful citrusy vitamin C type smell. Since then I've tried more products here and there including the Truth Serum and now this one.

This product is gentle since it is a foam, yet does a nice job of making my skin feel actually cleansed. I also was able to use it with my MIA, which is always a plus for me. My skin has been VERY oily for the past few months/almost year now and didn't feel it made my skin more or less oily, but it also did not cause dryness or irritation. My favorite part of this was definitely the smell and luxurious feel of the foam itself.

I liked how there was an option to purchase the 1.5 oz bottle from Sephora for $9 instead of having to commit to the 7 oz. bottle for $30. (Benefit often does this too!) I would definitely purchase the full sized version of this in the future.

It's a nice wash, but did no wonders for me (compared with ole henriksen's on-the-go cleanser), and I was not fond of the foaming part, it felt as if the foam didn't wash well enough.

This face wash is great. I have combo skin with hormonal acne. It's tough finding products that don't make my acne worse. This cleanser hasn't caused any additional breakouts and it smells GREAT. It has a clean citrus peel smell to it. Doesn't make my skin dry after washing and seems to do a good job removing makeup.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this cleanser. From the smell to packaging to how my skin feels. Only bummer: for the price, it runs out quick

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I have been searching for a cleanser I was comfortable with for years. I walked into Sephora on a whim the lady swore by the red tea foaming cleanser. I am so happy now hands down its the best cleanser ever.

EDIT: At first this cleanser seemed like its good but it adversely made my skin bruised and beet red.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This cleanser dispenses as a light foam and leaves your face very soft and moist after you rinse it away/. The scent is orange. I had a small blemish on one side of my face and it seemed to go away a bit faster once I started using this. I got it in a set of essentials from Sephora (with small size of the Truth Serum and the oil and a few other items.) A nice way to try Ole Hendricksen products, which I like a lot. I generally use DHC cleansers (powder or Mild Soap) but this is a lot less drying.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So dissapointed at this. After reading the reviews I expected a better cleanser. It does smell great (orange-citrus), I love that, and the packaging is also very nice. It comes in a little foaming pump bottle. Other than that, It didn't work for me. I have very sensitive skin and the cleanser made me all red and itchy. It tingles so much and leaves my skin oddly tight and dry. I used it three times (stupid, I know), but I really wanted to give it a try. So far, no luck. It didn't cause any break-ups but my skin didn't feel clean or fresh. I would not recommend it to people with very sensitive skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Dispenses as a nice mousse like foam, and builds a gentle lather on the face. Cleanses really well as I noticed the water in my sing after rinsing looked pretty dingy. Glad to know it removed all my makeup as I typically wear face primer, eye primer, concealer, foundation, blush, eye shadow, and mascara. Just ever so slightly drying, but ymmv I am dry to begin with and it's winter.