April 25, 2014 | 928 users online

Moisturizers - Nude Skincare - Replenishing Night Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 2:27:00 AM More reviews by jackie83413

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great oil! Use it after moisturizer or alone and it would soften, balance and just make your skin glow! Kinda pricy though...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2010 10:43:00 AM More reviews by ecochic13

This is like a multivitamin for your skin. I rub this on at night and wake up with a new face in the morning! I have combination skin and even the oily zones of my face are relieved and refreshed after using this oil. It is full of antioxidants and vitamins and omega 3, 6, 7 and 9. Dull skin is slept away with this oil. I wish this came in a bigger container for my body. Also, it has a delightful smell that is relaxing in the evening. I sometimes put this on in the day too if I have some dry patches or just want a little extra glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 8:28:00 PM More reviews by vmax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this oil. Received as an extra in a swap and was eager to use it. My face is combo and I do not break out except when I use a really bad product... That was not the case here. I am addicted to it! It smells so good putting on and when you wake up in the morning your face feels like a baby's tushie. I know oil turns alot of people off but I think mainly because they use too much. 2 drops is all you need for face and neck. I also use it on dry patches that I get in the winter time on my body and Voila! they are gone. Price is steep but for the quality and the fact a half travel size bottle lasted me 3 weeks, completly worth it...This is a HG product

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2009 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Jstar2009

For a facial oil I have always used LIz Earle's Superskin concentrate. However, having tried Nude's Replenishing Night Oil, this will now be my first choice. I think it is more soothing, and perhaps, more hydrating. It makes my skin feel soothed and nourished. It is also very concentrated, two pumps will comfortably cover the face with enough fluidity to massage it in.
It conaints 'pure, active oils rich in Omegas 3, 6, 7 and 9, along with raspberry, cranberry, avellana and kukui'. It smells gorgeous and is a genuine pleasure to use. If you have dry skin, wack this on and massage it in.
For me, I would layer this on and follow with a cream, such as Liz Earle's superskin moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2009 2:48:00 PM More reviews by serrabird

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is one of the best oils in the market. It has a wonderful texture, smells divine and sinks in beautifully. You never wake up in an oil slick. I have combination skin and it never gave me enlarged pores or breakouts. That being said, I think it is hugely overpriced - 41 per just 15ml for crying out loud! I think you have to use persistently over a long period of time to see anti-ageing benefits.
I also have to add that Nude has one of the exemplary customer services, where you can contact people personally to track your order or if you are experiencing problems with their products. They are very generous with their samples at Nude counters in Harvey Nichols and Selfridges (except for Space NK in London where they are famously stingy and always claim to be out of samples).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2008 12:48:00 AM More reviews by susiesephora

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love! that's all I have to say! It's hydrating, and soft. Not greasy, and not heavy... but not for oily skins. NUDE is meant to be ingested. So, the products never sit on the skin. I think they are GREAT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2008 4:11:00 PM More reviews by AprilH

I requested and received several samples of Nude products. The company is very good about giving samples, which is very helpful in light of their astronomical pricing. I am a U2 fan and I heard about this product line on the U2 message boards. The primary investors are Bono and his wife Ali. If you have ever seen a photo of Ali, she is a stunning woman in her late 40s (she and Bono are childhood sweethearts) with gorgeous skin, even in photos that aren't airbrushed. So a lot of the females on the U2 boards were excited about using the same products that Ali uses. After reading a number of raves, I decided to get samples and see for myself. In an interview about Nude, Ali herself said that the night oil was one of her favorite Nude products. I would say it was one of my favorites among the various samples I tried. I liked it enough that I bought a full size. My skin does feel remarkably soft in the morning when I use this. Like all of the Nude products, it is heavily fragranced, but I use only a tiny amount, so the fragrance is less bothersome for me than with other Nude products. So far I have not had any breakouts from it, but if you are blemish-prone, I'd get a sample first. It is $78 for a small 15 ml (about 0.5 oz) bottle, but since I need only a little bit, I hope the bottle lasts awhile. The bottle has a pump which helps to control the amount you use. Ingredients for all Nude products are available at www.nudeskincare.com. Just click on an individual product, then click on "Read the Label". I haven't seen Nude at any stores in my area, but apparently Nude is available at Barney's and at some Whole Foods stores. For Americans who are going to order online, I recommend the Barney's website or sephora.com. You can order from the Nude website, but the shipping costs to the US are quite high.

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No