September 22, 2014 | 1215 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous Pink Pursuit

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGirlx33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has a nice color and shine, but feels sticky and has a grape cough syurp taste.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2011 2:58:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

pink pursuit is a nice peachy pink with some silver flecks and shimmer! It goes really well on the application,last long,and shines! It goes really good on peach and pale pink lipsticks! Love the formula smooth and a little sticky,that way it stays on verry long! Found it for four dollards!love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by dragonflymusicgirl

A cool pink that doesn't flatter my skin tone at all. This has a slightly frosty finish, which just doesn't look good. However, if you're looking for a neutral pink, this works quite well.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by SabrinaWoods

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nice, pink colour with shimmer. Lasting power is okay and works best overtop a lipstick!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2011 1:48:00 AM More reviews by floralbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I decided to try the Revlon Super Lustrous lip gloss since I've heard/read/seen many good reviews on it.
Pros: It does live up to what other people claim it to be; a not super sticky, which I like
Nice light faint scent
The doe-foot applicator has a nice shape and size to it so it gets onto the outer corner of the lips easily.
Cheap: I get it when it's on sale for $3.99 CAD

Cons: Though it is pigmented, it's not on my naturally pigmented lips. The first time I applied this I was disappointed not much colour showed up. I thought I wasn't applying enough product so I slathered some more product on which end up being too shiny and shimmery which brings me to my next point
A bit too much shimmer for my liking
Staying power is not strong. When I gently wiped my mouth after having a sip from a bottled water a lot of product came off. My sister saw and was shocked. She compared it with her Lancome ligloss which had less residue on the tissue.

I don't apply this all over but I do prefer dabbing it on the center of my lips giving it a little shine and dimension. I like pairing this with Revlon's 'Pink in the Afternoon' lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by jnelly1023

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS GLOSS! It is a beautiful basic pink with a hint of shimmer. It is extremely moisturizing, not sticky, and has great pigmentation (pigmented enough to wear alone). It has really chic packaging and I highly recommend this product because it is highly comparable to more high-end products out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2011 2:23:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

I've always been a supporter of breast cancer awareness. So when I saw this in stores with the ribbon on the package I had to pick it up and try it. I am so glad I did! This is one of my favorite Revlon lipgloss of all time. I'm an NC 30 and this medium pink looks sooo pretty against my skintone. It has tons of gold shimmer in it and melts perfectly into my lips, I'm so glad this was permanently added into the super lustrous line (:

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by suewang610

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Basic lipgloss that goes with everything, and just has that perfect mix of shine and sophistication :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

Got this because of positive MUA reviews and I was looking for a slightly brighter pink gloss compared to my usual nude/pinks. I'm NC30 Asian w/yellow undertones and this is a very pretty color. Like another MUA reviewer said, it's very similiar to MAC Prrr, but with less shimmer and goopines. I also have Prrr and I like Pink Pursuit better cuz it's more natural looking.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Color: peachy pink w/ shimmer

Pros: pigmented, long-lasting, moisturizing, not sticky, SPF

Cons: none

Comments: This looks very natural on me. It can look more rosy, if layered on thick. I love the formula of these glosses. They're very comfortable to wear and offer some nice shades.

Will repurchase.