July 28, 2014 | 1613 users online

Bronzers - Wet 'n' Wild - MegaGlo Illuminating Powder

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by DivaDeLosMuertos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Tried this, Didn't like it. Way too shimmery and unnatural looking to use on my face so I gave it away to a friend. Would try again if it were matte, or atleast more subtle!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by rvdiaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Bought this in Spotlight peach and i loved it, the colors are very pretty the lighter pink is more shimmery then the others, they give off good color and don't appear chalky, they are also very smooth, the dark brown color is the only color that i feel isnt true to the shade it appears in the pan, it actually comes off as a light peach brown instead of a dark peachy brown, but it still looks pretty, this also gives you a nice peachy glow if you use all the colors on your cheeks, and it make a great eyeshadow

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2011 8:20:00 AM More reviews by sandi149

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this product in Catwalk Pink and I really like it. I don't find it too sparkly at all...it gives my face a nice bronzy glow. I swirl my brush in the whole thing so I get all the colors at once and it makes a really nice shade. Will definitely purchase again, although I think it will take a long time to use up the product as they give you a lot.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2011 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Lola0

I really like this one. It's cheap and it works quite well.
It really highlights those certains parts of my face.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by dealfinder648

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I would stay away from this for the over 40 gals.....or maybe use as an eye shadow. You know that the sparkles will emphasize the lines/pores. You want a glow, not sparkle...it's not finely milled enough to be of top quality, hence the low price. Mine is the starlit bronze, but I'm sure the particle sizes are the same whatever shade. But I would of loved this 20-25 years ago.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2010 12:49:00 AM More reviews by hautechic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has been a staple for me for the past 2 years. I use the Starlight Bronze and I love it. It replaced Bobbi Brown bronzer for me. I love some expensive make-up, but will always go with a cheaper version if it works! The color is perfect on me. Not too dark and doesn't give that muddy look. It also isn't so shimmery that my face looks like a disco ball. I use this every single day.

The only problem is that a lot of my CVS stores have stopped carrying it! The last time I had to repurchase it took me a few days to find it, and they only had one in stock. Hopefully next time, I can finda store that has several and I can buy a few of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 2:06:00 AM More reviews by gate403

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

These are lovely. There are four disks on the market and all of them are glowy. One - starlight bronze - is a bronzer. Catwalk pink is 1/2 bronzer and 1/2 highlighter. Strike-a-pose-rose and spotlight peach are blushes. They all impart a really gorgeous glow. I absolutely recommend these. I'm nc37 for reference. The quality is amazing. You can also use the individual strips in each disk as eyeshadows. They all impart a beachy, healthy glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 10:46:00 PM More reviews by dly1012

I've only used the Starlight Bronze shade but I absolutely love it as a bronzer/ blush. I am very tan (I use Tan in Bare Minerals Matte but I'm around NC 42 shade, maybe a little darker now since it's summer), and I swirl all the colors together and use it as a blush on my cheeks. It is shimmery, but that's great because it gives me a summery, natural glow. I mean, they do call it an "illuminating powder," so it's great for highlighting. I also use this as eyeshadow, the lightest shade as a highlight and the darker shades in my crease. I will purchase again. The price is so inexpensive and it's easy to get Wet N Wild products (which are surprisingly pretty good), so I really can't beat that.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2010 2:39:00 AM More reviews by ashsaves1005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an okay bronzer. It seems more like a blush to me. It's a little dark on my skin and a little bit too glittery/fake-ish looking and it's a little messy. But it does make my face 'glow' and the colors make great eye shadows, too.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2010 10:51:00 AM More reviews by raindropz

a few months ago, i bought "strike a pose rose" after reading rave reviews on the site. I tried really hard to like the product, but I must say i am disappointed!

i'm NC25 and no matter if i use just the darkest colour as bronzer or swirl the middle 2 together as a blush, i just couldn't make it work. the lightest colour didn't show up at all, so it was useless for me. i don't think it's very workable b/c of its cakey texture; not fine enough to be blendable. perhaps i got a product that's been sitting on the shelf too long, but i don't like it at all.