August 22, 2014 | 1936 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Maybelline - Liquid Eye Makeup Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 6:27:00 AM More reviews by iispok

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got it in a pack of 3 for really cheap. It's pretty good for it's price... Occasionally it leaves some trace of mascara/eyeliner residue under my eyes after I wash my face but generally not a problem. Pretty effective.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2012 10:25:00 AM More reviews by meraxes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this remover with the hope that it'll be better than the Artistry remover that I'm currently using. I got the blue one and it's not any better to be honest. It takes quite a few wipes to remove my eyeliner and mascara, which I find a little time consuming.

Price and packaging is alright for what it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 10:40:00 AM More reviews by anjuv

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

One swipe and the make up is gone. A pump would definitely be preferred, but overall an inexpensive and effective product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by izyana

I'm not sure about the pink makeup remover that everyone is talking about.. but i know that I love love the blue makeup remover. Removes waterproof makeup easily. It doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin at all!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2010 4:53:00 AM More reviews by lalsamiksha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this free at Carefour . I absolutely love this product . It removes every single granule of my eyeshadow and eyeliner. I once used an eyeliner from VOV which is pretty granulated, it even removed that properly. It removes the heavy mascara pretty aswell, which can be a pretty painful job.
I will def buy it again.I
Overall rating - 4
Price-1cos i really dunno hw much it costs as i got it free when i purchased a lipstick frm maybelline
Packaging quality- 3 cos it would have been better if it were in a pump

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by khymm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i LOVE this makeup remover! can be used on the eyes and lips. non-oily and completely removes waterproof mascara.

here's my full review:

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2009 5:40:00 PM More reviews by babydoll67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought the pink bottle months ago, and it is still sitting in my medicine cabinet almost untouched. It really did not remove the eye makeup that well and left an oily film on my eyes. I had to reapply it to get the last of the makeup off and still woke up with raccoon eyes the next morning.

You get what you pay for. I will stick with Lancome.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2008 7:24:00 AM More reviews by EllyLam

I have the blue-white bottle. I always use it when I have waterproof/smudge proof eye make up on. It's oily but it does the job of removing eye makeup wonderfully. It is also good on removing lip makeup too.

I just put some on a cotton pad and gently dab it on my eye lids and the makeup slides off onto the pad. It does not take long to get it all off effortlessly. After that, I cleanse my face to make sure the rest of the makeup is removed.

I bought it on sasa.com and cost around $5 as I cannot buy this in UK, so if anyone knows where I can buy it in UK, please let me know.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2005 11:25:00 PM More reviews by shuli

i bought the blue one.. i think its quite oily! but it does not really sting the eyes, maybe just a little. it removes my eyemake up well though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2004 1:35:00 AM More reviews by taylor0616

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The pink and white is the oily one and it's terrible. The blue bottle is the one to buy. I've been using this since high school and it's the best I've seen in this price range. I've tried 'em all and I keep coming back to the Maybelline. I especially like the new packaging since they've finally put on a safety flip-top to avoid spills which I inevitably spilled. I like to use this with a q-tip to get a super-defined line when I want a dramatic effect with eyeliner. I love this stuff!