Banana Boat After Sun Lotion with Aloe

4.4

Water (Purified), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Coconut Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Gel, Cocoa Butter, PEG 75 Lanolin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sorbitol, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Red 40, Fragrance

Love this lotion. I use it everyday not just after the sun. It absorbs really fast which is great for the summer time. But, my skin still feels well moisturized. In the summer I use this after shaving with great results. Normally I would use a really thick cream like Eucerin Calming after shaving but that feels too thick during the hot weather. There is hardly a smell. I can't really put my finger on what it smells like but its pretty faint. It does not clash with my fragrance. I use this on my hands too when I don't feel like using something thick.I have used this on my face- not good. I didn't have lots of breakouts just one whitehead and my skin didn't look so bright. I like the packaging because I can see how much I have left. I would totally reccomend this. Its pretty cheap too. I got it buy one get one free. I see this on sale a lot

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

The spray bottle is convenient for those who have really sensitive burnt skin who can't be touched. However it doesn't stick onto the skin but slips and glides right off. You would need to blend it into the skin, so that it absorbs. It's really sticky and makes you feel cold and chilly whereas regular aloe Vera gel actually calms the skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! Highly recommend if you are someone that burns easily. This will be your lifesaver! :)

I originally bought the large size bottle of this when I got a little bit of a burn at the pool one day, and I used it up all summer long! It was great! It really soothes tanned or a little burned skin because of the Aloe. Once I got my base tan going, I noticed that my tan really DID get extended from this lotion, it keeps the skin hydrated! The smell is also light and natural smelling, which is great! I will definitely keep buying this, even though I primarily use this during the summers!

You can also get a 8 fl. oz bottle of this lotion with the Banana Boat Tanning Oil Spray (SPF 8) which I did. I got it from Walmart for a pretty good price ( I think about 7-8$ together), and they worked together quite good!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is my go-to body and hand lotion, all year round. I originally bought it on a day when I'd had a bit too much sun, but quickly discovered how amazing it is.

I use this lotion on my legs every time I shave them, on my hands and feet every night before bed, and any other time when any of the skin on my body feels dry.

This lotion absorbs quickly, has no perfume or scent, and never leaves behind a greasy feeling. The price can't be beat, and while the packaging isn't exactly attractive, it functions as properly as a person could want. I've never bought the same bottle of lotion a second time, but you can bet that when this bottle is empty, I'll be running for more.

Looove this. It feels so great slathering this on your body (even better if someone does your back for you) after a day of hanging out at the beach. It's so refreshing and your skin seems really thankful for it. It dries fairly quickly and leaves skin soft but a little 'sticky'. The scent is quite nice too. You can also put this on bites to stop them itching too much.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

When I first tried this lotion, I felt a lot like some of the people here who are raving. I was crazy about it. I went out and bought another bottle just so I'd have it in case they sold out by the time I finished my first. It was, despite the "after sun" title my new favorite every day lotion. I even thought it might have HG potential.

But... Having used this for a couple weeks now - I don't know what happened. It's as if it stopped doing its magic. Within a short time of putting it on, the softness and the moisture is gone and my skin is dry, kind of tough on top and crepey.

And, now that it's not doing the wonderful things it did for my skin the first week or so, I can admit it: The smell is obnoxious. It smells like decay.

I'm so sorry to be the one who ruins what looked like a winning streak for this product, but I will no purchase again. I doubt I'll even finish what I've already bought. continued >>

I'm really writing this review for one of my best friends, although I have used it before & LOVED it myself! About the friend...she has used this lotion EVERY single day for the past 6 years!!! All over...face & body! She 1st started using it just to soothe her skin after laying out, but then fell in love with it & uses it religiously! She swears by it & has this theory that aloe is the next anti-aging skincare staple haha! But who knows maybe she's right...we'll have to wait about 20 years to find out, but it won't stop her from using this!!!!!!!!!! Great product for the amount you get & price!!! Recommend!

Well, I had never heard of this stuff, but after spending a day in the sun I was at my older sister's and needed some lotion. She showed me this, and it has been love from here on out. This stuff really helps extend the life of your tan, and is so moisturizing! It was great! The smell wasn't amazing, but it wasn't bad either. For the price, you get a lot of lotion too.

broke me out after one use, shame cos it moisturised my skin quite well, but look at the ingredients, mineral oil is second on the list, why do they even bother using this crap?

Popular Body Skincare Products