October 24, 2014 | 1596 users online

Eye Shadow - L.A. Colors - 5 Color Metallic Eyeshadow in Tease

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2011 6:16:00 AM More reviews by kelsieilesha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this pallet a few months back and I absolutely LOVE it! They're so pigmented on my eyes even without a base/primer... though I do suggest using one. I tried these out as soon as I got home and WOW was the blue bright... as was the pink. The yellow and orange was as well... though not nearly as pigmented as the pink or blue. the green was sort of a green/silver color, and with the color of my eyes, it doesn't look to great, so I'll never plan on wearing it anyway, but it, as well is highly pigmented. I'm sort of a person who is a little obsessed with make-up and now that I found LA Colors my obsession, as well as my make-up collection has grew. I will DEFINITELY be buying more LA Colors products in the future. :D

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2011 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Jaimelovescurtis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was very surprised too when I tried L.A. Colors shadows out. They really are pigmented. Since I primarily wear MAC, I probably won't buy any of these again, but they really good shadows!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 2:05:00 AM More reviews by mizzbouvier14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was in SHOCK. 1.50 at the dollar store. This stuff is great! Pigmented, and bright. I used my ELF primer, and it stayed on almost perfectly for a full day. Even better? No fall out! Urban Decay is my favorite eyeshadow, but I have always had issues with fall out, but this is almost a perfect dupe minus that. Go buy it, I promise you wont regret it. I love using crazy colors, but this is also a good idea for people who are more conservative to "test" the crazier colors. Very cheap, you have nothing to lose (: The only thing this pallete is missing is purple, but have no fear! The blue and the pink mixed together creates a wonderful shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by whawhawhacawhaaawhaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you were expecting light pigment and dusty, weak texture coming from a 1.50$ product; think again. This product gives the max amount of pigment you can possibly get from an eyeshadow, and the texture is as SILK, thick and almost cream-like! Did I mention it lasts forever?
This makes me compare the product to Maybelline EyeStudio Quads--at 11 dollars, the Maybelline one claims silk-like texture and high pigmentation, and Maybelline is ZERO to the L.A. Colors Quad.

If you want high pigmentation, long-lasting durability, and hobo dirt cheap, go get this stuff already!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by TRACYwashere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I saw this at Big Lots for $1.50. So I had my mom buy it for me to put in my xmas stocking. L.A. colors is very hit or miss, so I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about this palette.
I put on TFSI, then NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk & WOW! The blue has crazy pigment! It is so bright! So is the pink (Also the pink does stain!)
The green is pretty pigmented also.
The gold & orange colors are more sheer. I don't mind too much. That makes them more wearable for me.
Overall, I can't find much wrong with this palette!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by DrTierraFierce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay so I seen this in my local hair store for $3 bucks but wanted to see reviews and swatches before I bought it, so I happened to see this palette in Family Dollar for $1.75 and decided to buy it and I am soo glad that I did buy it and I got more than what I paid for. I had on blue scrubs with pink in it so I decided to blend those two colors out of the palette and I loved it and got many compliments on it. The colors blended very well, the colors did fade slightly but I am sure with a good primer, it will be wayy better so I will do that next time, I love all the colors and I will repurchase after I run out of shadow

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by dawnyotko

This was horrible, it had no pigment at all, what I did get to actully stay on my brush fell right off my eyelid even with a primer. I gave it to my 2 year old to play with

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by BellaGlam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I picked this up at Dollar general for a dollar and fifty cents on a whim (meaning I didn't know anything about it or look at any reviews, swatches, anything like that.) But I must say I was pretty impressed at the quality.

They are so pigmented and soft, the have pretty good lasting power with a good primer. I do have a few small gripes though, they are REALLY soft which made depotting them a nightmare (if your not going to depot them then it's not really a problem though) Another thing with them being so soft is they are almost too blendable, like the colors can muddle together if your not careful. Also the mattaic color that you see on top goes away after one or two brush swipes, which was okay with me because I just wanted some pretty shimmer colors. Also the re one stained my lid, even with a primer and a base underneath.

Overall I was super impressed with the quality of this palate for the price. I did a really pretty rainbow eye. I also went back and picked up 5 more and depotted all 5 colors in each quad and they fit nicely into a CD pallette.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2010 1:40:00 PM More reviews by peachroad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I got this pallette for about 150 pesos here in the Philippines.
This is really a steal because the colors are really nice. They are so wearable. I love the orange and yellow one best. The pink one is really pigmented and I agree to most people that the pink isn't really gone even after using a make up remover. I use a tiny amount of it using my elf eye shadow brush. Big big fan.

I hate the palette Stormy though because it seems like the colors are too much alike.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Ktina88

I actually borrowed this from my when she came to visit recently and was intrigued. I am generally pretty conservative with my every day clothes and makeup, but every now and again I get really bored and need to just add some "oomph" to everything and I usually do that through some dramatic or fun eye makeup. So seeing these set of colors fall out of her makeup bag I had to try them. I grabbed some primer and then went to town. With a primer these colors lasted the whole day. The pink even stained my eye after trying to remove it and I use EVOO as my eye makeup remover. These little colors pack a punch for a pretty cheap price. I'll have to get my hands on some when I go to the store next.