September 2, 2014 | 1930 users online

Skincare - Body - Mr. Pumice - Pumi Bar

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by nadeen4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought this recently online from sallybeauty.com .. i received the purple color stone but what was written on the packaging is 'coarse'' ....NOT '' EXTRA COARSE ''
IT WAS AWEFUL...DID NOTHING TO MY FEET ..WILL NOT BUY THIS AGAIN

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by LauraAnn13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My mother has used this since i was young. She always bought it at Sallys. I realized not long ago that I too, carry the awful feet gene. THANK GOD FOR MR.PUMICE!!!!!! It does wonders!! Best pumice out there!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Knotigal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My bf gave me this - she gets it her mani-pedi salon. All I can say is 'IT IS AMAZING!'

Try it - you'll love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by dyingforyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

so like a lot of other ladies on here, i've had pretty bad feet for a good portion of my life. it's usually focused more on my heel and side of my big toes. i just kind of gave up on deep moisturizing lotions because they wouldn't do anything. until i saw this product review. i decided, why not try it? because it's so cheap at sally's, so i did. and i've only used it for a couple days now but i can already see and feel a big difference! i can't wait to see how it'll be the longer i keep using this product :] definitely worth looking into!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 10:37:00 AM More reviews by RoseJade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay so my feet have never looked this good. If you have rough heels, callouses, and just nasty dry cracked feet you need to get your hands on this!!! Just head over to Sallys and you won't regret it. I am telling you this to benefit you and those around you!! For only a few bucks it will do you wonders. I only got this for a dollar at the most when there was a sale going on but I will continue to repurchase. I actually really like the contour shape one (pink). It works great. Just a bit easier to hold. All I do is: Add water, apply foot scrub (Personal preference: Freeman Bare Foot) and scrub away and wow…BABY SOFT. Now try that and you’ll be thankin me ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by pizzapizza

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My old job required me to be on my feet all day, and as a result my feet were rough, dry, and calloused. I purchased the bar that is lavendar on one side and dark purple on the other. I use the lavendar side first, and focus on my calloused areas, then use the dark purple side as a finishing step. I keep mine in the bathroom and just use it in the shower. Using this bar, plus moisturizing, (i use raw shea butter whipped with coconut oil) my feet have become so soft and smooth! I noticed results within a week of using it everyday. I bought mine at Sally's Beauty supply for about $3. I think moisturizing when using this is key, i make sure there is a thick layer of my shea butter+coconut oil, and then put on a pair of socks. I will keep repurchasing this pumice bar :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by SilentPerfection

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Been using these forever. I like the traditional for touch ups in the shower and the newer two sided to use after acid treatment. The larger pore size doent get clogged as quickly as the original bar.

I have dancers feet even if i havent danced in years and these are touch enough to take them down without making me too tender. Be sure to only use them wet or you'll go through a bar and make a big mess in no time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by SakuraPrincess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am not writing a review for the pumice bar under the brand name Mr. Pumice. I am writing on a generic pumice bar I found at the Dollar Tree. I've read other reviews on Mr. Pumice, so I know it's under $3 at Sally's, however I am a cheapa$$ and if I can find it for less, I'm happy.

Anyways, I've been using the same one for a few months now & have the softest feet EVER! This is even withOUT regularly using lotion afterwards (because I forget to). Here is what I do:

Near the end of my shower, I first rub my feet with my hand to remove dead skin- I cover from the ankles down & top of the heel (where the achilles tendon runs down), then I follow up with the pumice. If I remember, I'll put lotion on later later while I let my hair sit in a towel. I do it then so I don't walk it off.

That's it. I do it every shower since I still wear flip flops to school & my feet are exposed to the elements, plus I also work on my feet. I've always gotten compliments on my feet & since they're rarely covered up, I need to maintain 'em! :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I only use Mr. Pumice pumice stones. My favorite is the Extra-Coarse Pumi Bar (purple). It's Great at getting rid of all calluses on the feet. Can't be without it. You get amazing results when used in conjunction with Mr. Pumi Callus Terminator. Under $3 at Sally Beauty Supply.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Ashjasgreen

I mean really? Y'all I have the worst feet, I mean sometimes after a pedicure my heels are still rough. Like a lot of u, I have used the ped egg, the foot scrapers, even that pedicure drill thing with the interchangeable plates. These products would work ok, but it always takes forever and it's a mess to clean up. I've seen the pumice bars before and didn't even give them a second look thinking no light as a feather rock looking thing is gonna do anything for these hooves. This has been my life for the past ten years, trying different products and creams only to come up with the same terrible results.... Then I was in Sally's one day and seen the double sides mr. Pumice, it was cheap and Lord knows I've tried everything else so I bought it. It's been sitting in a drawer with my nail polish for about a month now. So tonight my feet are like lethal weapons, i mean I'm feeling sorry for my husband so I'm wearing socks at night so he don't wake up wounded from the heels. I've been on my feet all day and they are hurting so I decide I'm gonna soak them in some hot water with Epsom salt. Then I think about the pumice bar and I'm like well might as well try it. Omg omg omg, it's like a miracle product. In like 5 minutes my feet turned baby smooth. I mean I can not even believe it. And for 2 dollars? Seriously!? And it was so easy.... No products, no mess, quick, and with amazing results. I can't even tell u the last time my feet felt this good. I have been suffering with these awful heels and the solution was right there the whole time. I'm telling you guys- you need to try this.

17 out of 18 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No