November 22, 2014 | 1991 users online

Lips - Nivea - Hydro Care

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by MonsterMeow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best lip care product I've ever used!
Hydrates my dried lips all the time, but dries out quickly and have to re-apply like an hour later.
I love the cute little bubbles on the previous lid! Now they changed the lid and "improved" the formula.... Haven't tried the new one yet though, gonna try it soon! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by alicebeauty

This is my holy grail lip product, I love it. Sometimes it can go a bit dogey on the lips and crease, but normally it's very hydrating. It tends to stay above the lips of I wouldn't recommend this if you don't like that. Doesn't have a smell really. i apply throughout the day and its easy to slick on in a rush. Definitely recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by SpencersMommy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love Nivea, I do. But this lip chap is HORRIBLE. Maybe it's just my lips, but this lip chap severely dried out my lips and caused them to be so irritable and itchy that it took my a while to repair the damage with my "eos" lip balm (I only tried switching to Nivea lip balm due to eos bulky sphere packaging).

On the plus side, for everyone who does not have weird super sensitive lips and is just looking for a decent lip balm, this has a convenient package, smells amazing, and feels so smooth when you apply it, it practically just glides on. Unfortunately it's just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 8:13:00 AM More reviews by AzureLeopard

I think this product is great. I have used it for around a month now and it's working great! For my lips, this is the only thing that works for them. They completely reject Vaseline, Norwegian formula and everything else i've tried. I would definitely buy this again. It also doesn't cost too much, especially since I got it on sale at 0.99 ($1.52)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by elladebella

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this lip balm because it is very handy and feels quite moisturising when you put it on your lips. However, the moisture only stays for a very short period of time. Since I am currently living in the UK and there is snow still outside of my room, the air is still quite dry and this has not been working for me. Perhaps when it becomes warmer, it'll have a better result.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

As much as I want to like this stuff I don't. It comes in super cute packaging with appealing smells and flavours and glides on nicely, doesn't feel heavy and what not but it just does not work.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 6:12:00 AM More reviews by BubbleLord

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently bought this as I wanted a simple lip balm that would hydrate my lips without adding colour or flavour/scent. It does a great job, it has the lightest of scents and glides on smoothly, and hydrates my lips well. I haven't been using it for very long, but it is one of my favourites.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2013 6:52:00 AM More reviews by shakerm4ker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am a regular user of Nivea lip balms, and although not my favourite, it's still wonderful! My lips are so soft now, and it gives the right amount of shine without looking glossy (having oily skin means glossy lips don't really look good!). I completely recommend this product, and all other Nivea lip balms!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by MissP89

I absolutely love this lip balm! I bought it by chance while travelling as had forgotten my usual one and my lips were parched. This rapidly rehydrated them! It glides on very smoothly which I find a real benefit as when my lips are really dry sometimes dragging a balm across them can be deeply unpleasant. It has no real scent and doesn't leave a shine on your lips, just a vague 'moist' look. I would definitely buy this again, dropped some stars because as another reviewer has mentioned the stick has a tendency to disappear back down the tube when you're trying to apply it, and it doesn't last as long as a more waxy balm! Overall, excellent balm.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by patty48

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was on a long car ride yesterday. Heat was on, lips got dry. Pulled this out. Went on very smoothly, EVERY HALF HOUR! The more I put on the drier my lips got! Ended up pulling over at a gas station and got the milk and honey one. AWWWW that's better. Terrible. Definitely not recommended. Tossed