July 25, 2014 | 1593 users online

Conditioner - John Frieda - Sheer Blonde Moisturizing Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2008 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Lepin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Useless but not as horrible as the companion shampoo. Very light and good for those with oily hair/scalp or conditioner phobias/issues.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2008 5:07:00 PM More reviews by kmbirkel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

On my second tube of this stuff - love it. My hair is soft, shiny, and very touchable. Stay away from the volumizing version and try this stuff :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2008 3:50:00 PM More reviews by ADA77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Having dry, extremely chemically treated blonde hair with light light highlighs, I did not like this at all . Not sure about what it does for the blondness sake , but i don't care when it doesn't do the main thing it promises: condition. Left my hair dry , tangled ,like straws as few other said . Attractive package , but for me , sadly, this is garbage.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2008 1:17:00 PM More reviews by runrgrrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This conditioner didn't work for me at all. It was super heavy and hard to rinse in the shower and left my fine, highlighted hair dry and frizzy. I won't buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2008 12:43:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

Although my hair is a light brown color, I thought I would try this conditioner in the hope that it would brighten my lighter brown bits. There was no difference at all in the color of my hair, and it wasn't any more shiny. The conditioner also left my hair feeling and looking greasy just a few hours after use. I will probably use this up but won't be buying again. It's not a bad conditioner, just the wrong formula for my fine hair. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2008 9:06:00 PM More reviews by does_eyes

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MmmmMmMmm...
the scent of this is amazing. "carmel-honey blonde" so much that I use it, yet I have brown hair haha... considering it doesn't contain any dyes, that's Okay. I found this at Lawton's for 2.50(for a John Fredia product thats an amazing price)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2008 2:56:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this conditioner, but not quite as much as the matching shampoo. I used the Honey to Caramel formula.
Pros: Great, clean and addictive smell; thick and moisturizing formula left my hair VERY soft and manageable.
Cons: Takes a larger amount of product to work through my hair compared to other conditioners; product is also slightly toffee-colored and leaves nasty globs around my shower/tub that I ended up having to clean, because this is a very 'tacky' product and didn't easily rinse down drain; I didn't see any difference in the color or shine of my hair with this vs. other conditioners I use; I hate the squeeze-tube packaging- messy; it's a little expensive for the amount you get.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2008 1:34:00 PM More reviews by lilyjules

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used this conditioner (with the shampoo) hoping it would condition my blonde hair. I didn't notice a change at all in the colour (didn't seem diff't or brighter), and made my hair dry as straw. I managed to use it up after alternating with my other conditioners, but wouldn't repurchase. The scent was also a bit 'chemically' and didn't smell nice, so only 1 lippie.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2007 11:50:00 AM More reviews by GoddessGreenEyes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I know that this product hasn't gotten a ton of positive reviews, so I'll be the black sheep of the bunch! I really love this conditioner. Like I said in my review about Sheer Blonde shampoo, I could swear that the John Frieda company has reformulated their Sheer Blonde line, but then, I could always be wrong. I usually use salon products, but I'm also a fan of Sheer Blonde. This conditioner rinses out very well, leaving my hair soft, with no brassiness. I like to leave it in for about three minutes for super-conditioning. When I do that, my hair feels incredibly silky when I dry it. If I use another drugstore conditioning product for a few days - say, Pantene - I notice a difference in my hair's texture and shine that I don't like, so I go back to my Sheer Blonde (if I'm not using something from the TIGI Dumb Blonde line), and all is well with the world. It's probably not for over-processed, fried blonde hair. Hair like that would call for salon treatment. But in general, my highlights shine (see my Gold, Gold, and Gold pic if you want), they aren't brassy, and my hair is healthy and happy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2007 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like the shampoo, I have been impressed with this conditioner, especially considering itís a drugstore brand. The conditioner is rich (I donít use it on roots, only lengths and ends) and really hydrates my hair. It leaves it tangle free and smooth, which is good as my hair tends to be frizzy. Good value for money and I will definitely repurchase.