Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E-Swivel Stick

4.7

Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Microcystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Alcohol, Carotene (CI 40800).

on 3/23/2013 7:18:00 PM

This stuff is miraculous!! I sometimes get cracks in the corners of my lips during the winter. Nothing, absolutely nothing, has ever worked to heal these tiny cracks. I've tried vaseline, unpetroleum jelly, coconut oil, vitamin e, every type of lip balm from Bert's Bees to blistex to Alba Botanica. Nothing has ever helped until I discovered this Palmer's cocoa butter stick. It moisturizes, but it isn't greasy. It keeps my lips from drying out and just seems to last. The redness has disappeared and those cracks are getting better. This is definitely not a coincidence. I had experienced improvement in healing until I lost the Palmer's stick. A week later, my lips were worse. I hunted around various stores until I found the product again (this time I bought two). In just one day I can see and feel an improvement.
I will never run out of this stuff again. I'll keep one in my purse, one in my bathroom, one beside my bed and I'll give one to everyone in my family.

on 3/2/2013 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is great! I fight dry, flaky, cracking skin on my hands and my lips all winter and I have tried many things to help. I love this stuff for my hands and lips. I keep one labeled just for my lips for sanitary reasons and it coats my lips, eventually soaks in without leaving any weird film, and really seems to HEAL my lips without having to apply it constantly. Lip gloss goes over it very nicely. It works wonders on my chapped hands as well. I wish they had a smaller, less awkward version for just lips but it is actually nice in this form for hands. No bottle spills or leaks in my bags. Love this stuff and it is dirt cheap for the amount you get. If you get fight dry skin of any type, find this stuff. You will love it.

on 2/25/2013 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is my second tube of the Palmer's Swivel stick.
It keeps my lips moisturized and it smells like chocolate. I wear it under my lipstick everyday and apply it at night before going to bed. I am absolutley in love with this stuff.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I had several new scars from scratching when I had eczema, have been putting this on them twice a day and they are fading nicely. Also love this on my lips.

on 1/7/2013 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is a very useful product. I keep one in my purse and use it on my cuticles, scars, dry spots, and even my lips in a pinch. The packaging is very good; it does not come open or get smashed in my purse. The smell is, like other Palmer's Cocoa Butter products, chocolatey and I really enjoy that.

on 1/7/2013 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I apply this to my lips before going to bed every night. I wake up with soft, smooth lips. It smells nice too! Def a must have on my night stand so I will be repurchasing again and again.

I have atleast one of these with me at all times. I use it on my lips, elbows, cuticles, etc. It smells delicious and never breaks me out around my mouth. I'm a sucker for new lip products but this will always be there for me when I reach for it! I just wish they made them in different sizes so it wasn't so bulky but you can't have it all! Theyrabouit $2 in the “ethnic hair care" section @ Wal Mart..

on 10/6/2012 9:21:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my second favorite stick lipbalm behind chapstick. It provides a thick coat of moisture and smells well. However, I wish it would last longer. As to it's skin smoothing properties-I've never found cocoa butter to even out discoloration-it just moisturizes. It's not love, but it is like.

on 8/13/2012 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this on my lips and it is very hydrating. Although it is a little awkward at first because it's so bulky, I got use to it and now can apply it properly on my lips. Like other reviewers, I did get the odd look of people thinking I'm putting glue on my lips.. until they realize it's actually chap stick :) I have yet to use it on other parts of my body as it would be a bit unhygienic to put the stick on other parts of the body if I put it on my lips. Would definitely repurchase.

on 7/22/2012 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Such an amazing multitasking product. I use this on my lips for hydration, cuticles, bug bites, dry spots on my skin, sometimes I even put a bit to style my brows !

I have to admit though, I've had more than one person ask me what I was doing with "that gluestick" when I pulled it out in public haha.

Popular Body Skincare Products