Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E-Swivel Stick

4.7

Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Microcystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Alcohol, Carotene (CI 40800).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After reading many good reviews online, I decided to try this. It worked really well at the beginning besides the delicious smell. But after using this for a little while, for the very first time, my lower lip had a pimple. My lips have never ever had pimples before! This is so strange that I got freaked out and stopped using it immediately. The pimple on my lower lip went away the next day.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I have noticed that this has two seperate review boards. This one for skincare and the other for lip treatments. While this is my HG of lip balms which I can not rave enough about, this review is for how well this performed at moisturizing my skin.

I bought this for 2.97 US dollars after seeing both stellar reviews from both the lip treatment and this one! This contains 14g/.5 oz of product which is actually a significant amount all packaged in a tube the size of one of those jumbo glue sticks I used to use in elementary school, which can be twisted up. I actually don't find that this makes application difficult in accuracy or coverage. The packaging is mostly white with black lettering and a blue front with the Palmer's logo in orange and brown. The product itself is the color of cocoa butter, a creamy beige/yellow color.

As for the product itself, this is actually pretty good! I have two, one for skin and the other I use as a lip balm. The cocoa butter smells amazing but more importantly this works. I use this on my face mostly on dried up acne marks that need a little push to fade completely or when my face gets really dry from my face wash and I can't get to my moisturizer. I may occasionally use this on my knees and elbows but I find that this product is notnas effective there. I will digress, this does leave somewhat of a tacky/greasy residue where you applied it which is why I rated this a 4. Also a caution to anyone who reacts poorly to mineral oil, this does contain it!

I will repurchase this for skin use over and over and I can't imagine myself ever replacing this!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

My favourite lipbalm. The only one that works and I've tried almost everything out there. It's long lasting, smooth, smells great & you get a ton for cheap at Walmart.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Unfortunately, this 'lip balm' did not work out for me. It's nice when you first put it on but I find that it becomes addicting afterwards. Thus, have to keep reapplying and reapplying. If you have really, really dry-chapped lips, I would not say this is HG. But, if you are just looking for normal, temporary moisturization then this it. The light vanilla smell is nice its not too overpowering. It is about $6 at Wal-mart (in Canada) in the ethnic hair section.

This stuff is miraculous!! I sometimes get cracks in the corners of my lips during the winter. Nothing, absolutely nothing, has ever worked to heal these tiny cracks. I've tried vaseline, unpetroleum jelly, coconut oil, vitamin e, every type of lip balm from Bert's Bees to blistex to Alba Botanica. Nothing has ever helped until I discovered this Palmer's cocoa butter stick. It moisturizes, but it isn't greasy. It keeps my lips from drying out and just seems to last. The redness has disappeared and those cracks are getting better. This is definitely not a coincidence. I had experienced improvement in healing until I lost the Palmer's stick. A week later, my lips were worse. I hunted around various stores until I found the product again (this time I bought two). In just one day I can see and feel an improvement.
I will never run out of this stuff again. I'll keep one in my purse, one in my bathroom, one beside my bed and I'll give one to everyone in my family.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is great! I fight dry, flaky, cracking skin on my hands and my lips all winter and I have tried many things to help. I love this stuff for my hands and lips. I keep one labeled just for my lips for sanitary reasons and it coats my lips, eventually soaks in without leaving any weird film, and really seems to HEAL my lips without having to apply it constantly. Lip gloss goes over it very nicely. It works wonders on my chapped hands as well. I wish they had a smaller, less awkward version for just lips but it is actually nice in this form for hands. No bottle spills or leaks in my bags. Love this stuff and it is dirt cheap for the amount you get. If you get fight dry skin of any type, find this stuff. You will love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is my second tube of the Palmer's Swivel stick.
It keeps my lips moisturized and it smells like chocolate. I wear it under my lipstick everyday and apply it at night before going to bed. I am absolutley in love with this stuff.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I had several new scars from scratching when I had eczema, have been putting this on them twice a day and they are fading nicely. Also love this on my lips.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is a very useful product. I keep one in my purse and use it on my cuticles, scars, dry spots, and even my lips in a pinch. The packaging is very good; it does not come open or get smashed in my purse. The smell is, like other Palmer's Cocoa Butter products, chocolatey and I really enjoy that.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I apply this to my lips before going to bed every night. I wake up with soft, smooth lips. It smells nice too! Def a must have on my night stand so I will be repurchasing again and again.

Popular Body Skincare Products