October 1, 2014 | 1880 users online

Skincare - Body - Palmer's - Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E-Swivel Stick

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by xonadiya

This is my second tube of the Palmer's Swivel stick.
It keeps my lips moisturized and it smells like chocolate. I wear it under my lipstick everyday and apply it at night before going to bed. I am absolutley in love with this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I had several new scars from scratching when I had eczema, have been putting this on them twice a day and they are fading nicely. Also love this on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very useful product. I keep one in my purse and use it on my cuticles, scars, dry spots, and even my lips in a pinch. The packaging is very good; it does not come open or get smashed in my purse. The smell is, like other Palmer's Cocoa Butter products, chocolatey and I really enjoy that.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by LAURLAUR75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I apply this to my lips before going to bed every night. I wake up with soft, smooth lips. It smells nice too! Def a must have on my night stand so I will be repurchasing again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by mallorywouldgo

I have atleast one of these with me at all times. I use it on my lips, elbows, cuticles, etc. It smells delicious and never breaks me out around my mouth. I'm a sucker for new lip products but this will always be there for me when I reach for it! I just wish they made them in different sizes so it wasn't so bulky but you can't have it all! Theyrabouit $2 in the “ethnic hair care" section @ Wal Mart..

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2012 9:21:00 AM More reviews by DiaryofaDyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is my second favorite stick lipbalm behind chapstick. It provides a thick coat of moisture and smells well. However, I wish it would last longer. As to it's skin smoothing properties-I've never found cocoa butter to even out discoloration-it just moisturizes. It's not love, but it is like.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by sweetdase

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this on my lips and it is very hydrating. Although it is a little awkward at first because it's so bulky, I got use to it and now can apply it properly on my lips. Like other reviewers, I did get the odd look of people thinking I'm putting glue on my lips.. until they realize it's actually chap stick :) I have yet to use it on other parts of my body as it would be a bit unhygienic to put the stick on other parts of the body if I put it on my lips. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by maneater

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Such an amazing multitasking product. I use this on my lips for hydration, cuticles, bug bites, dry spots on my skin, sometimes I even put a bit to style my brows !

I have to admit though, I've had more than one person ask me what I was doing with "that gluestick" when I pulled it out in public haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 1:52:00 AM More reviews by erciliah29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this for my lips and cuticles. I find that putting a light layer of this under my favorite bright (but drying) MAC lipsticks helps it feel better and look more natural. Its pretty cheap at walmart.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by ymiddlebrook

This is a great tube to have in your purse. Smells fresh and goes on thin.