Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

on 8/10/2015 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I used to like this when I was just starting to wear makeup, and I couldn't remember why I had ever switched, so I figured I would buy a tube. It was really cheap ($5, but most drugstore mascaras are around $10) and, after using it, I could definitely see why.
All this mascara did was clump my lashes together and make them look much thinner. It does not hold a curl, lengthen, or add any volume. The only good thing about it is that it was really easy to take off, but didn't smudge on me, either.
All in all, it's is a pretty useless mascara.

on 8/9/2015 9:42:00 AM

This mascara formula is very wet and clumps my lashes pretty easily. I prefer The Rocket or The Falsies from Maybelline. This wasn't my favorite and I don't know if I would repurchase.

on 8/7/2015 5:34:00 PM

I always go with maybelline mascara for my lashes they know wassup and with this mascara it makes your eyes look brighter and bigger which is always a plus

This stuff sucks! It made my lashes all clumpy and I can see why by how the brush is made.

on 8/5/2015 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This mascara is way to clumpy and lumpy. Makes me look ghetto. Not recommended.

on 7/30/2015 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Used this in the middle school - it was fine then until I realised it's too clumpy, brush is terrible for smooth defined lashes and is too big and messy for my already big eyes. Makes lashes lumpy all the time. Price is also not worth the quality.

on 7/29/2015 9:11:00 PM

really like this mascara it seems to look and feel thicker than before

on 7/25/2015 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Too clumpy- I hate it. Brush sucks- I hate it. Texture is gross- I really hate this mascara. Go for lash blast instead.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This mascara delivers everything you could want in a mascara really... length, volume, color, and definition. For a drugstore mascara it really is good. Someone a few reviews down said they didn't like the plastic bristles, however the wand is actually very traditional so I don't know what they're talking about. I mean, it's a good mascara. Price and packaging are good. The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is because Maybelline tests on animals. There are plenty of cruelty-free mascaras that work as well as or better than options from companies who preform animal testing.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

i feel this a really you get what you pay for , although i use the original formula i bought this one because they didn't have mine at the time and it felt like it was making my lashes grow thicker. for the price cant beat it.