December 20, 2014 | 954 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It makes my eyelashes clump up and doesn't make them very long! The pigmentation is very good though and there's no flaking.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2014 12:33:00 PM More reviews by neonsparks101

I love this mascara so much! It lengthens and adds a curl to my lashes. The only reason I rated it a 4 is because occasionally it can be a little clumpy. Overall I recommend this product

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by kjulia135

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love it! Works well and I've never had any problem with this mascara. Easy to apply, stays on for a long time; I can just use this mascara with no eyeliner and my eyes would still look as if I'm wearing eye makeup. Would purchase again in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2014 3:26:00 AM More reviews by xjesslovesyoux

This is a lovely mascara! The wand is pretty big but it gets the product evenly spread out on my lashes. This only occasionally clumps and gives great volume to my lashes with good length as well, the formula is more on the wet side so there isn't much flaking. The packaging is also super cute and eye-appealing. Definitely one of my favourite mascaras

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Babyfurbyy

My fav

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by HannahSunn

I love this mascara so much! It is one of my absolute favorites. I love this even more than the Benefit "They're Real" mascara. I love it so much! It separates, volumizes, and lengthens. It's awesome and I recommend it for everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by MewaC

I like this mascara because its pretty cheap and does its work well. Ive tried much more expensive mascaras that dont work as well. So, even if there is another mascara that is better, it will probably be 30+ $, and comparing the price with this one I dont think I would buy another one.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by SLeal13

This is very good mascara. For the most part, Ive always been pretty impressed with Maybelline. This mascara works well and isnt clumpy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 4:23:00 AM More reviews by Meemers94

I absolutely LOVE this mascara. This was one of the first mascaras I ever used. I tried several others, but I always kept coming back to this one. It has become a staple in my makeup collection. More often than not, I reach for this one over all the other mascaras I own.

I figured out that if you apply the mascara to your lashes alternating between different methods (root to tip, strokes, wiggling), you get the best results. I usually apply two coats at first, one after another, without letting the mascara dry. Then I use a lashcomb to separate my lashes and once the mascara is dry, I apply a last coat. My lashes look SO volumized and elongated. It is beautiful! It does not flake and does no feel heavy on the lashes.

I enjoy the packaging and the formula. I also think that the price is pretty reasonable. I will continue to re-purchase, hoping that they will never discontinue it. Definitely my favorite Maybelline mascara, along with the Rocket.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by dinosaurseatghosts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

An okay mascara, I guess. The brush is a bit big and it almost always gets on my eyelids. :/ I prefer Loreal voluminous.