LUSH Porridge Soap

3.6

Water (Aqua), Rapeseed Oil; Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera), Propylene Glycol, Pinhead Oatmeal (Avena sativa), Fresh Organic Orange Juice (Citrus Aurantium dulcis), Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Perfume, Labdanum Resinoid (Cistus labdaniferus), Sweet Wild Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis), Glycerine, Sodium Chloride, EDTA, Tetrasodium Editronate, *Limonene *Occurs naturally in essential oils

on 7/17/2013 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this! Creamy, exfoliating, sweet-scented, it's just gorgeous! I love using this in the bath before shaving my legs, but beware of the bits!! they will clog your drain if you don't use a catcher!

on 6/15/2013 5:44:00 PM

This smells like a softer smelling version of Sultana, with some chocolate tones? I don't know. It smells ok. It is not very strong smelling. It goes on creamy, melts easily, exfoliates nicely. I shaved with it just fine and it moisurizer my skin well but I'm not very dry. I did not need extra moisturizing afterwards. I prefer other scents so I wouldn't purchase this again but it certainly wasn't bad.

on 5/21/2013 9:51:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Is it a bit too abrasive to use everyday it's not very 'luxurious' but it does the job

Ok to me this smells like cat food. Maybe it's just my noise tho. Why so many lippies? Best shaving soap ever!!! It exfoliates the skin legally well( I've never had razor bumps or ingrown hair since I've used this) leaves a cream thick lather behind perfect for shaving. I pick off some of the oats when it gets to be to much, cause it can get scratchy but well worth it

First off, I'd like to say, that to all the people complaining about it being abrasive.. that was what the soap was made for, exfoliating! If you dont like that, don't buy the soap! Duh.
Anyways, I love this soap! The smell and the effect on my skin. It is absolutely perfect for shaving with!
The reason I only gave it 4 lippies is because off all the fallout and how fast the bar seems to melt.

on 3/30/2013 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this soap.It exfoliates my skin perfectly and leaves it really soft without irritating.I will definitely repurchase.

on 3/28/2013 12:11:00 AM

I use this only on my legs because its too rough does help with ingrown hairs.

on 3/19/2013 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I was at a Lush store in Las Vegas and my husband smelled this soap and flipped out in the store. He grabbed the biggest hunk he could and told the sales girl he wanted it all. I had to break it to him gently that he could not have a $75 slab of soap. He pouted and I gave in and told the girl to cut in half. Now I have $38 worth of porridge soap. This should last me all year. To me, it has a beautiful cocoa, coffee scent to it but it's not overpowering. It's a great exfoliator and it makes the skin very soft. It's one of the best smelling Lush soaps there is in my opinion. I took a chunk to my sister and our grand niece who is 19 months old smelled it and yelled "MMMMM" and tried to eat it.

on 1/19/2013 4:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

PRICE: $6 per 100g is a lil too steep for me

PRODUCT: This is the only Lush soap's scent that I can handle. I am one of those people with sensitive dry skin that is allergic to fragrance found in most soap products (aka. Bath and Body shop is a nightmare for me).

CONCLUSION: This soap had a nice exfoliating effect while NOT drying my skin out. Will repurchase if Lush has a sale going on, otherwise its waaaaaay too expensive for soap.

on 1/10/2013 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I dont know why people dont like this it is one of lushes best soaps and products! It smells like roasted oats mixed with marshmellows and is effective at exfoliating the skin. It also cleans well and leaves my skin soft!