Revlon Powder Blush - Wine With Everything

3.7

on 10/2/2012 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought it on clearance at Target. Its color called to me. The color is "Wine With Everything." Revlon is a little pricy for me when not on clearance, but I wanted a matt blush that is good for fair skin with very cool undertones. This one has a tiny, tiny amount of sparkle/sheen but nothing over the top. I don't like Revlon's prices, but Target was out of the CG Cheekers that glowing500 recommended. This Revlon one will work until I can find glowing000's recommendation back in stock.

I'm lucky to have a network of so many smart, talented and helpful people.

on 7/7/2012 7:43:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I do like this blush. For a drugstore blush I think it has quite nice pigmentation, although not as good as any of my higher end blushes. The colour is nice and I really appreciate that it is matte. I will not repurchase because I found it to still be expensive for a drugstore product, and I'd rather spend a few more dollars for a higher end blush.

on 2/24/2012 12:12:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This blush is a must buy! It's light and subtle but adds a healthy, pretty glow. Everytime I wear it I notice what a healthy, pretty glow it gives. Definetly try it out!

on 12/29/2011 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

wine with everything is a matte mauve-pink blush.it is matte but it's got just a little shine to it.enought pigmented to do a natural-glowy look.verry nice color for olive,neutral skintone. Sometimes,i appliy it with my fingers,when i want more pigmentation!Love it!

on 12/1/2011 2:38:00 AM

I was excited when I saw this matte blush and the tone of Wine With Everything. However, I don't feel that this color is flattering on my NC30 skin, it doesn't seem to have good enough staying power for me and is not very pigmented (which might be good if you wanted to pair this with another more pigmented neutral color).

on 7/6/2011 11:30:00 AM

This shade blows big time. It's nothing like the WIne With Everything lipstick or nail shades. It's a pukey, blase type plum. Nothing "wine" about it. Revlon has ruined this shade of blush over the years. When it came out in the 70's originally, it was a true deep wine shade. It gave you that sculpted Gothic cheeked look, very dramatic and chic. I used to like the Revlon blushes when you could still buy Revlon in the department stores and at the corner drug store when they came packaged in long, elegant tortoise shade compacts. This shade looks like a muddy plum that does virtually nothing for any complexion. It just sits on the skin as though it were swiped on at the last minute as an afterthought. Revlon used to make a shade called Smoky Plum in their blush. Now, that shade WAS more of a true wine color. But of course, once you find something you like, it's always discontinued. I might be an old bag of 54, but some shades just always seem to work in the Revlon line. Sadly, this is not one of them.

on 5/1/2011 3:43:00 PM

Oh my goodness this is the worst blush i have ever bought, not even kidding you this has no pigmentation at all ! Maybe i just got a bad one or what but seriously so bad i can rub my brush in this blush (or my finger) and no colour comes up! i do not recommend this at all

on 1/31/2011 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Beautiful cool toned almost lavender pink!! Love it. Its a dupe for a mac blush but I dont remember the name. Its gorgeous!!!!

Pros
1. Very natural
2. Doesn't look cakey on top of my powder
3. It's the perfect tone for my skin
4. No animal testing
Cons
1. The color doesn't build very well. Don't get it if you are looking for something with a lot of pigment.
2. As with most makeup in shallow tins when it gets low it breaks up.

I use this on Revlon Colorstay foundation (oily/combination) and powder. This is my everyday blush. If you want something more dramatic in this tone I recommend everyday minerals blush time share.

on 8/20/2010 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

GORGEOUS cool toned pink-lilac blusher. This is cool, but still neutral enough to be enjoyed by most warm or olive skin tones. It's pigmented quite nicely, too. On my fair skin, I actually had to be a bit careful about applying too much, even though in the pan, it looks quite light. This also blends seamlessly and has a lovely satin-matte finish, which looks quite glowy and natural. I love it!

Popular Blush Products