Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara

3.8

Gives a great natural look without clumps. Really easy to remove and lasts all day I just wish the tube didn't dry out as quickly

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Higher quality yet gentle mascara. Pricey, though If you can get it in a set with other products, then your $ was well spent. Elizabeth Arden makeup is very luxurious. This mascara conditions lashes while lengthening, adding drama and flair. Works wonders for those (like me) with sparse lashes. Nice formula, no clumping.

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

My fellow straight down lash girls, this mascara does NOT, I repeat, does NOT hold up the curl! My eyelashes are naturally straight and stay down, I ALWAYS have to use waterproof mascara to keep my lashes curled up after I use the curler on them, otherwise, my lashes droop.

I tried this mascara after I got it on the Beauty on the Run PWP that is going on at the moment(plus I do work for Elizabeth Arden). I decided to try it out a few times and while it does provide a good natural length to lashes, it doesn't hold my lashes up. But it does make my bottom lashes look AMAZING!

Upside, this mascara is great for natural lengthening. Plus, it does keep your eyelashes conditioned while wearing it and great for everyday wear. It's easy to take off too!

Downside, it doesn't hold the curl for ladies with naturally straight lashes that droop.

All in all, I won't splurge on this mascara because I can find better mascaras at the drugstore. Yes, this is coming from a person who currently works at the Elizabeth Arden counter.

This mascara is all right. At first I liked it because it applied smoothly and gave my lashes a full, soft look. I use it on top of my Clarins Double Fix Mascara. If I don't, my lashes will uncurl. The problem is that the mascara dried out so quickly. When I first opened it, it was the perfect consistency. However, within a couple of weeks- it became so dry that it became hard to apply. I have no idea what happened! It still applies all right if I smear off the clumps, but it's just to dry for my taste. For the price, I don't think it's worth it.

Possibly my new holy grail mascara when it comes to a more natural look, this is not your mascara if you want dramatic, long, bold lashes everyday. I have EXTREMELY oily lids, and yes I do apply a primer and nude eye shadow everyday, even with waterproof mascara, i usually get panda eyed by the end of the day & my lashes don't stay curled. I get the exact opposite results with this mascara! Which is really surprising because it is not waterproof. I like this mascara because even with my oily lids it stays on all day, no flaking or smudging. Also, mind you I am asian, so I am not blessed with thick or long lashes. I have sparse, thin, straight lashes but this mascara wand is perfect for reaching all my lashes and really lengthening them without getting so clumpy. I'd say three coats is good before any clumping really starts. It gives such a beautiful natural "butterfly" effect on lashes. I wouldn't say it holds the most amazing curl all day, but definitely holds enough curl to enhance your eyes. It also SUPER easy and quick to take off at the end of the day & doesn't have a funky smell like some of the drug store brands. I would not recommend this to people with thick lashes, it just doesn't seem like it would grab all your lashes! but for my fellow ladies/gents not blessed with amazing lashes, give this a try!

My holy grail lengthening mascara.

Long lasting does what it says and I just love it. This mascara is supposed to lengthen so I apply a good coat of it then I apply another mascara which is more volumizing. Either way I love it and I'm going to buy more. Doesn't clump on me and really lengthens ;)

I have used this mascara a few times now and I do not like it at all. I feel that the brush is far to big so it's hard to get to every lash without getting smudges on your eyes. I find it slightly clumpy, it does not go on evenly over every lash - some of my lashes will look really thick. It's very clumpy on the brush too. It may work for others who like a bigger brush but this mascara is not for me at all.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

My current fave. Finds the little lashes, and one coat instantly lengthens and defines my lashes. Adds a little curl, which is great. Subsequent coats thicken but I'm really fussy about clumping -- so I took off a star for the fact it can clump if you aren't careful with the brush. I have sensitive post-chemo eyes which are prone to tearing and have noticed this mascara doesn't budge. It comes off easily and my lashes are soft. It's not quite my holy grail but next best thing.

I liked this mascara - it gave my lashes a nice amount of length and separated them nicely. It creates quite a natural look, without being too subtle. Most days, it didn´t smudge or flake. But I have to say, that I like other mascaras better which have a lower pricetag, and I also didn´t notice any improved quality or growth in my lashes (which this "treatment"-mascara is supposed to deliver). So, with this pricetag I probably wouldn´t buy again, even though I used it up happily.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this mascara and have never had any trouble with it flaking or smearing. It gives me a fresh natural look, and it doesn't dry out my lashes. It's also easy to remove. A bit expensive, but I think it's worth it. I noticed that most of the people who were disappointed with this mascara bought it on discount. I wonder if they aren't getting old tubes that have dried out some. That would explain the flaking. Sometimes you get what you pay for. Overall, I really like this mascara and would definately keep buying it.

Popular Mascaras