September 16, 2014 | 1806 users online

Mascara - Elizabeth Arden - Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 4:17:00 AM More reviews by Tayla91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have tried countless mascaras and this one is by far my favourite; it is the only one I will use anymore. It lasts all day, does not smudge, extends the lash and does not clump. As a nice change from other mascara products, it does not damage the lash, but rather increases the health and strength. Though it is not very dramatic, it is the perfect product for girls like me with longer lashes and also for those looking for general, everyday mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by jenley143

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this along with my Visible Difference cream from Costco. Compared with UD mascara, it was a lot better. It didn't flake off that much, but it did leave me with raccoon eyes..I really don't know how my mascara ended up underneath my eyes! Usually I have that problem with eyeliner, but since I wasn't wearing any, I knew that it was this mascara. The only good thing about this mascara is that it actually held the curl for the whole day! I have Asian lashes that just REFUSES to stay curled..and so far this is the only one that helps them stay curled :)

But, I want to find a mascara that will hold a curl AND not flake/run underneath my eyes. My search continues...

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by BunnyV

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Leaves lashes soft but beware the panda eye at the end of the day.It runs like a mo' fo'.
It does tend to flake but at least it doesn't damage your lashes.
Packaging and brush are nice, but as with most mascaras you could do with a comb through after applying as it clumps.
I like to give me outermost lashes and extra coat and this just gloops them up.
Nice tube and packaging and also quite cheap from Direct Cosmetics and is often discounted online.
I won't buy it again as I found bits flaked off and went in my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 3:34:00 AM More reviews by KaisiK

Mascara is one of the things that is my MUST have and Ceramide mascara is one of my favorites! Have been using it for years! It stays all day long, it separates lashes perfectly and makes them looong! I have naturally long lashes and many people think that I wear fake lashes when I am using this mascara.
The price is very good as well considering that it is an high end brand. I am usually buying it from Strawberrynet ($21.50) or from Sydney Airport whenever travelling and it is cheapest Ive ever found ($10).
It makes under my eyes black when Im applying it too much to my lower lashes but I would think it is because of my oily skin.
Definitely recommend it!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by eunicelanna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara fairly cheaply online and was excited to be treating my lashes rather than smothering them with waterproof mascara as I have been for 15-odd years. When I received it I was pleased with the minimal, elegant packaging - the tube is straight, slim, a brushed gold colour with simple black lettering, and not too heavy but not so light that it feels cheap. The brush has stiff, short and dense bristles that are formed in a circular pattern moving downwards - standard stuff.

I found this disappointing as my curled lashes were uncurled immediately, and could not be recurled afterwards (which I detest doing anyway). The formula is very wet and smudges easily - I had undereye shadows a mere 2 hours later. It deposits colour well but doesn't do much to thicken or lengthen - merely for definition. Otherwise I actually found the formula to feel quite elegant and a pleasure to use, it's just a shame that the performance is mediocre at best.

I am mixed race Australian-Asian-Portuguese with fine, straight lashes which aren't sparse nor plentiful, and which I curl with a cheap eyelash curler. I also have fairly oily skin and puffy eyes so smudging is a big problem for me - mascara usually smudges to beneath my eyes but subtly, so that nobody knows it's mascara but just assume I haven't slept for 4 days. I've found Clarins Double Fix however so that problem has been henceforth solved.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by elliesky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

got this in a bundle deal from costco along with the night cream which was very budget friendly. it performed above expectations. the formula was very nourishing- a welcomed change from drying waterproof formulas. it came off easily with soap and water. it would have been 5 stars if it didn't kill my curls upon contact. with that said, it's a very nice, healthy formulation that will prevent further damage done to weakened lashes if not enhance their growth at best. however, since it cannot hold curls I will not consider purchasing it at the original cost nor at a discounted cost; but I will recommend it to all those who have naturally curled lashes and would like to enjoy the additional layer of protection in its nourishing formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by gracet279

I wasn't expecting much from this mascara and was pleasantly surprised for how well it worked. I also LOVE the formula! Its really thick but smooth at the same time and it is VERY build-able. I could put on a ton of layers and it wouldn't clump. The color is great as well and I have noticed healthier lash! My lashes are stronger, slightly darker and slightly longer. The health of my eyelashes are noticeable but the improved length and darkness of my lashes aren't that noticeable unless I really examine them. This mascara is also great as a base since it mainly lengthens the lashes instead of creating volume in them. (It lengthens my lashes so much!) What I do is put on 2 coats of this mascara and pair it with a light coat of volumizing mascara. This makes my eyelashes pop. The curl stays on pretty long but I have notice it to smudge a tad bit it you where it for too long.

Even though I like this mascara, I wouldn't buy it again because of how expensive it is. I'm pretty sure there is a better lash treatment out there that is worth its price and can give a dramatic difference.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by mishkey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my lash type: long and thin, they point straight down, i have a lot of eyelashes

pros:
-it REALLY grows your lashes! i've noticed my eyelashes to be longer and more full after i started using it
-holds a curl
-beautiful natural,healthy, looking lashes
-good at pairing with other mascara

cons:
-lacks volume
-smudges if you live in a very humid place or have very very oily skin
-expensive at $25

i love this mascara! i'm actually using my third tube of this.
it really grows your lashes! you can actually notice a BIG difference at the length and fullness
i use this as my mascara "base" and put on my other mascara that gives me drama because this is not a mascara if you want dramatic looks.
i will be repurchasing this for the sake that it conditions and grows my eyelashes :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by poppydoll

One of the very few mascaras I've repurchased over and over.

Pros:
- Light formula, holds curls
- Separates lashes very well
- Zero clumps, no flakes
- Leaves lashes very soft and fluttery
- Layers well with other mascaras
- My short/sparse/stubby lashes have grown considerably longer and thicker since using this
- The growth formula doesn't irritate my eyes the way other serums have

Cons:
- Does not add volume
- Not incredibly versatile. More of a daytime look since it doesn't add much drama
- Formula can dry out pretty quickly

This is a very natural looking mascara that I wear everyday. I actually just got this because I loved the formula, and the resulting longer and thicker lashes was just an added bonus. It doesn't add volume but a volumizing mascara on top of this (whenever I need it) fixes it right up. Will continue to buy

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Lizawasadiver

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is pretty long-lasting, and does noticeably extend the lashes while leaving them feeling soft. However, it doesn't pack enough volume for my teensy cils, so I can't justify spending $20 on it. For someone richer or with fuller lashes, this would be a fine product!