July 23, 2014 | 1901 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers Quad (all shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I've bought the quads over and over again. Country Woods and Sheerly Nudes are great for natural eyes. The Country Woods is a brown quad while Sheerly Nudes is more of a pink. For the price I think these are great! I do have to say though that these don't glide on as nicely as NYX eyeshadows do which is why I gave them a 4. For drugstore though these are still great.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2010 11:26:00 PM More reviews by lye013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I decided to try out a covergirl quad as many people have said good things about them, but I personally don't like them. Have this in 'Berries and Cream' and only the darkest purple is really pigmented. The shadows themselves are quite chalky and I get quite alot of fallout from them. Will not buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by SillyLilies95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not as pigmented as I like it, but most of the browns are very good for a natural look. Wears off in a few hours, and is best used with a brush, not the applicator.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 1:02:00 PM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried two. One (coffee, mink, barely beige,mocha) I really really like. The other one was a purple that I ended up throwing out after a few uses.
The one I like is a neutral that I reach for all the time. Its a little powdery but not bad. The purple one was terrible. It was hardly pigmented. One of the shads had chunks of glitter in a terrible deep purple.
I think with these quads its best to stick to the neutrals.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 1:58:00 PM More reviews by TiffaniePeet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love Covergirl's eye shadows. They are not too pricey, but the price is well worth the color selection. I choose CG eye shadows over high end stuff, especially because all eye shadows are pretty much the same, so why pay more?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 3:11:00 AM More reviews by megan1309

These are GREAT! They really are super awesome just because you don't have to go looking for different sigle shadows.. everything you need is right there! Everyone should give these a try.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 4:41:00 AM More reviews by aharb013

I had more of these in the past, but the only one I have now is Dynamite Drama (223). As others have said, the light green and the light cream highlight shade are not pigmented at all and are pretty useless. The gold in o.k. but I don't wear golds so I don't really want to judge it. The maroon colour is o.k. as well. It is not extremely pigmented, but it is enough for me to use it. And they all blend easily. So in conclusion, I think you are really taking a chance with the these quads and at least some of the shades are likely to suck. But I still want to try a couple more :P

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2010 3:10:00 PM More reviews by argstar96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really enjoy this quad of eyeshadows. They provide several neutral colors, with a hint of sparkle, which is exactly what I wanted when I bought this. It also comes off easily with my makeup remover. The downside to it is that is doesn't last throughout the day as much as i'd like for it to, but it's still a great product that i'll be purchasing again! :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 1:30:00 AM More reviews by labu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have #233 in Soft Blossoms, and I'm not sure if the other colors are as bad, but this one is. The pigmentation is super weak, and the shadows are very difficult to pick up. There always seems to be way too much fallout, and after only a few weeks, the shadows hardened altogether and won't get picked up at all. The colors look pretty when brand new in the store, but once you rub a brush or the sponge applicator into them, you can see the true quality show through... cheap. In fact, three of the colors are supposed to be barely shimmery/sparkly, but it's so weak and sparse that it ends up looking cheap. Another of the colors is meant to be frosty, but also looks super cheap. Again, maybe another one of the quad combinations in this line might be worth it, but this one certainly is not. Both the colors and the formulation for this quad are bad.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2010 3:00:00 PM More reviews by rainbowrivulets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I believe I bought this in Dynamite Drama (Rusty brown shimmer, gold, talcy white and talcy light green?)
Anyway I dropped it once and the brown shadow began to crumble in the corner of its pan.. second drop it was completly destroyed, so i put the remains into a little cup..
The brown and the gold were pretty, blendable and pigmented, but the other two were useless...
I've already replaced the gold with urban decay's half baked :)
Will not buy again because it took about a week for me to ruin this compact..