October 24, 2014 | 1742 users online

Pressed Powders - Urban Decay - De-Slick Mattifying Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by MissMoorman

This is by far my favorite powder I have ever used. I have combination skin, but the center of my forehead is so oily I could probably fry in it. However, this powder not only managed to keep my forehead matte all day long (probably 14 hours to be exact), it kept my dry cheeks from getting dry and didn't look cakey at all. This makes my foundation look matte and perfect all day long. It is also so translucent that I don't feel the need to put on powder highlighter, I can use liquid before I apply this powder and it is still noticeable. I would recommend this for everyone because my extremely dry cheeks weren't affected by this powder and it is marvelous for oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by mick13105

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Awesome powder, does not look cakey even if you use a little too much. As far as shine control, I have VERY oily skin, so I'll start to see some shine come through after a few hours, but thats a huge improvement from when I would be shiny after an hour. I only have to blot usually two times a day, where as other powders it would be every hour or so. I love that it looks natural and never cakes up. I just wish it was a little cheaper because it usually only lasts me a month and a half, but i'll deal with 30 dollars a month for this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by wolfman117

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I came across Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder while looking for a powder. I have combination/ oily skin, and this is just the bee's knees! I absolutely love it. I love the product as well as the case! The application puff sticks to the mirror! love that! the product is great because the powder is colorless, so it takes out the hassle of trying to match your correct skin tone. It feels lightweight but also keeps your skin looking great for hours! I really feel there's nothing like it in product and cute case!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 8:15:00 AM More reviews by Sarahlw8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Perfect product for oily skin! Used the UD de slick spray with no luck, however this powder is a godsend when it comes to controlling oil. I have a lot of acne hyper pigmentation marks and thus need a bit more concealer than most folks. By midday I'll blot oil using my clean and clear oil blotting strips and then apply a loose layer of this product for a perfect finish. Also use it as a setting powder after done applying concealer and foundation. Doesn't affect the colour or texture of my makeup and provides a very smooth finish, even reducing look of pores. It's a great alternative to using powder to control oil, your not just layering on more colour and caking up your face. Highly highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 8:24:00 AM More reviews by sawitham

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This compact is beautiful on the outside and inside :) looks fab in my handbag! A little really does go a long way with this product and should only be used on oily skin. A friend tried it and she has normal skin and it just sat on the surface and made her look like a ghost. I find that it doesn't make your skin feel heavy after applying.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Hypsis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think I found the perfect powder for me :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2014 11:34:00 PM More reviews by CorynAudreyxo

The powder is definitely oil-controlled, however you definitely have to be careful how much you apply. When I'm extra oily, I like to have a matte face, but I literally look like a pale porcelain doll if I apply too much. I think this would be good in summer to wear as a base to the beach or something. However, for the price, hard candy has a better mattifying powder I prefer over this. Might re-purchase...

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2014 2:24:00 PM More reviews by rhoda35

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This works but you really have to be very careful and not apply too much. The pad that comes with it sucks! So I just used a powder brush like others did. There were a lot of times where I put too much so if this happens, just brush off the extra with you hands lightly. My negative overall rating comes from the price and mainly that mine broke within a month. I have it in my purse and one day when I opened it I found it all in crumbles. I had no choice but to trash it. :( I still haven't bought another one and it has been 6 months. In the in winter I don't have the need for this so much so maybe I will try it again this summer.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by WormEatsBird

This pressed powder is nice for controlling oil, but I hit pan really quick!! I used a fluffy brush to dust it on and after 2 months or so I hit pan, and most of my products last a lengthy amount of time. It blurred imperfections and I really did like it. The packaging is so CUTE. I might repurchase but I'm still on the hunt for a perfect setting powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by nataliecrack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Absolute HG product among powders, hands down.

I am currently using the 3rd powder and I plan on buying it till aliens invade Planet Earth.

It does what a powder should do: Mattifies without cakeing.

It is absolutely transparent and lightweight. I apply it with MAC #150 powder brush and it makes my skin flawless ( I am NC20)

Just be careful not to overdo it because your face will turn ghostly white.