April 19, 2014 | 1653 users online

Lash Treatments - Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 6:21:00 AM More reviews by Tushky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I must say that even though i've read so many good reviews, I never thought I will get so amazing results! After one month i started seeing the results. I used it every night for four months and now i'm using it just two/three times per week. The lashes are soooo much longer, i don't need to curl them anymore, i don't use two layers of mascara anymore...i love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by zeppelindoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using Lilash for about sixteen months now and have just recently run out of product. I bought my first tube on eBay for $90 and I'm assuming it was the real deal because it actually worked!

I'm Asian, but I don't have the typical straight, short lashes most of us have. Before using Lilash, my eyelashes were on the longer side, although they weren't voluminous and didn't have much curl to them. I wanted them to grow longer, fuller, and I was hoping they would curl more.

My eyelashes became noticeably longer after applying Lilash everyday for about two months. They reached their peak length after about six months, so I started to apply Lilash only once every 2-3 days to maintain them as they were. Even almost a year and a half later, I am constantly told by people that they think I'm wearing falsies (even men notice, which I find shocking).

Lilash does not make your eyelashes thicker, but with the help of mascara, my lashes look much fuller. I also no longer feel the need to use an eyelash curler; now that my lashes are longer they tend to curl upwards by themselves.

I recently bought a new tube off eBay for $60, from another seemingly legitimate seller. Please note: if you buy Lilash from eBay, MAKE SURE the tube says 'serum' and not 'stimulator.' The ones that say 'stimulator' are known fakes.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by jbs07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First of all, I would like to say that this stuff really works. You MUST be patient with it though! I didn't see full results until 8 weeks after I started using it, but by then I had people asking me if my lashes were real. It gives incredible length, I noticed fullness as well, and always had people asking if I had eyelash extensions/false lashes. I never touched an eyelash curler again as it was definitely not needed.
The downside, it is pricey. Besides the price, I didn't like how it turned my lash line and even underneath my eyes very red. I always looked sick and even make up didn't really cover the redness.
The worst part, what happens when you stop using this product. The photo uploaded is my shower wall covered in my eyelashes that have been falling out at a rapid pace since I discontinued use of Lilash. And those are just the ones that fell out while I was showering. My eyelashes have decreased by half (if not more) and I am actually wondering if I will have any left soon.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by rae_rae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried everything on the market for years and i keep going back to this. LILASH really works so much so that i have turned all my friends onto it and my lashes look fake they are so long.

It does not irritate like Latisse, or grow the lashes sporadically like Rapidlash. You get long beautiful full lashes in 2 months if you apply nightly.

LOVE LOVE LOVE and would be a spokes person for the brand if they wanted me to!!

Edit 3/10/2014: After years of using this product it stopped working on my lashes. I guess everything has an expiration date in this world...i'll try something else now.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by AiaLicious

This product is magic in a bottle. It made my eyelashes super long and thick. They look like fake eyelashes when I apply mascara. Lilash doesn't irritate my eyes at all. It took 4 weeks for my eyelashes to start growing and 3 months for drastic results. Lilash really does work and I'm so glad I tried it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by SoyUnDurazno

This product is amazing. It truly lengthens your eyelashes a lot! I have been using it for a month now (applying it at night daily) and I have seen dramatic changes in growth. I even had a bald spot in the corner of my left eye near my nose and it is not only gone but also the eyelashes are very long! However, if you are expecting a change in thickness, let me tell you you'll be disappointed. Yes, it is expensive, but it is definitely worth every peso I spent. ($1,200 MXN) I will buy again and again until I can not longer afford it. (Tip: I use an eyelash curler and them Revlon Photoready 3D for volume = NICE!!!)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2013 11:18:00 AM More reviews by DaniDela

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!! I feel like the people that gave this product good reviews probably got the old formula. Now that they have changed it, IT DOES NOT WORK!! I got this as a gift from my husband for Christmas and used it religiously for 5 months...and not one change in the length or thickness of my eyelashes. It's not worth it...I tried the Talika lipocils eyelash growth serum because of a deal I had found and that did way more for my lashes for a lot less.

One good thing is that I didn't experience any of the side effects probably because there was nothing in the tube but a harmless serum.

I have bought Careprost (the generic version of Latisse) and will see if I have any luck with that.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by gurlypowa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

boo! not a fan of this product! I have very sparse, very short Asian lashes, and I was hoping lilash would work wonders for me. I've used it religiously for over a month and the only results I have are that my eyelashes now curl upward. they may have grown in length, but if they did, its barely noticeable.

When I first put it on, my eyes stung and got very very red. it looked like I was crying. It doesn't sting anymore, but my eyes are still a little red - that is not attractive! I rather have short lashes and white eyes than long lashes and red eyes! also, I find that sometimes the product leaks when I put the cap on.

I've used Revitalash and have gotten much better results. This was quite a few years back, and I believe they've changed the formula and Ive heard the new formula (Revitalash Advanced) doesn't work as good.

I bought the 6 month supply of Lilash and will continue to use it - maybe the results will take longer for me than other people. If things get better, I will update!

UPDATE!! hey! guess what! I've changed my mind and im raising my rating from 2 lippies to 4! Im starting to see much better results now. it's been 3 months since I've started.. and I wasnt seeing results before because I was using a WATER PROOF eye makeup remover. those removers are very harsh on the eyelashs, and i think it counteracted the Lilash because once i switched to regular makeup remover I started noticing much better results with Lilash. My eyes still get a tinge red, but it isn't terrible. my other complaint is that not all of my lashes are growing at the same rate, they are scraggly and some are curled more than others. but they are much longr than before... some even double the length (they were EXTREMILY short before, so double the legnth is not ridiculously long). so yes, i am going to repurchase when i run out!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by tallglassofH20

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Let me say that at first I did not think this stuff would work. I've tried Marini Lash and it had no effect on my lashes at all. And, it takes some time for this to work. I'll say though that after 4-6 weeks of use, my lashes are much longer than before. I barely need mascara and I think if I get a lash tint, I will say goodbye forever to it. It does take time. And, I was advised to use it for the first two weeks in the morning and again at bed time. That was not good for me, as I was experiencing some irritation with that frequent use. So, I just dropped back to bed time application only. I also put it on some bald spots that were developing in my brows and those have filled in nicely. So, overall, I would recommend this product. Just be patient with it, and be careful if you experience irritation. I really don't think that twice a day makes it work faster/better any how.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am comparing this product to Rapid Lash, since I have tried them both. Lilash is considerably more expensive than Rapid Lash. I noticed growth, but my lashes grew nowhere near as fast or long
as Rapidlash. Lilash definitely irritated my lash line and stung horribly when I got some in my eye. Don't get me wrong...it works. But why spend more than twice the $$$ on such a harsh product, which also gives mediocre results? I'll stick to my Rapid Lash!