December 20, 2014 | 840 users online

Lash Treatments - Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 4:09:00 AM More reviews by charstone

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Since menopause my eyelashes have greatly diminished. I have been using this for a few years now and will not be without it! It has restored my lashes to their youthful appearance. Do not be tempted to buy this on Ebay. I had a very bad experience with resulting eye infection! I get mine from Powder Rooms in the UK. I always buy the 3-month supply as I find it lasts longer than 3 months and is not quite half the price. Everything is moving south except my eyelashes thanks to this great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by hoavatrungca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Where do i buy it now since Lilash is no longer ship within US?
I really want this product. Please advise where can i buy the real one, not the counterfeit.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by JRelic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is great! I used rapid lash before this and it gave my lashes a tiny amount of growth but not noticeable to anyone other than me. With lilash, I've got some lashes that are crazy long. I wish it would grow the thickness and volume of my lashes, but, overall, I am VERY pleased with the length I've gotten from lilash. Will certainly purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by samanthasvay

This product is amazing and it works. I am of a cambodian descent and my eyelashes were extremely short and straight. Now I don't even have to curl my eyelashes and constantly having to get extensions done once every month. My skin did have a reaction to it, it was pretty bad. My eyes stung, eczema started forming around my eyes... and so I reported it. Customer service was amazing and so understanding of my situation and they even refunded my money! It wasn't my intention at all to get my money back. Although I had such a bad reaction, I have nothing but great things to say about this product and company. As obsess as I am I tried it again and this time I haven't had any severe reactions, and I believe my skin must've gotten use to the product. I saw noticeable results in just a month. I honestly could not believe how much this product actually worked. I LOVE this product and I will keep using it. Though a bit pricey, I understand why they would set the price for it, because it REALLY DOES WORK. I promise you will see results. It's insane.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 5:48:00 AM More reviews by Nurken

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

So I had high hopes for this little tube. I bought it through the Lilash website, so I`d be sure it was "good enough" ;) Background: Fairly long, sparse, mediumbrown lashes. No curl.
Results after 8 weeks: The lashes are fuller, much fuller, and a few here and there are noticeably longer...and the have a curl. Still mediumbrown colored, and really no wonders to the length. That is disapointing.... :( I know it takes longer for some, therefor I will keep updating here after some more weeks. Perhaps the beginning of the few lengthend lashes,might be the beginning of a whole lot growth, but I doubt it really. Hm..
Not very impressed with this, even though I must say I adore the curl and the fullness. That in it self is worth the money, but what I really wanted was more length...
To be continued.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by beautifulinterlude

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I read thorough reviews before buying this product and most were positive! I was fearful of the side effects mentioned but fortunately I haven't experienced any yet! I bought for almost half the price through ebay from a reputable seller because I'm a college student and I cant afford to buy this product full price. A bit pricey still but for the results people were raving about I thought it would be worth it. I A little bit about my lashes before Lilash they were thick and naturally curly as a child that I even cut them once or twice because they were getting into my eyes. When I began wearing makeup in high school I saw how amazing mascara made my eyelashes look!! I began wearing it everyday!
Now fast forward to my sophomore year in college. I noticed my lashes were a lot less noticeable and my lid was more bare because my lashes weren't long anymore...It really hit me when I would apply mascara and my eyelashes still were short stubby and sparse looking. I was devastated!! I had only worn falsies maybe once or twice but for the most part I was a mascara junkie. Then it dawned on me. All those nights of sleeping in my makeup and when i did find the time to clean the gunk of mascara off my lashes a load of hairs would end up in the sink :(

I had mistreated my lashes and was now paying the price for it. When I bought Lilash I had high hopes. I usually have good results when trying new products. I SAW A DIFFERENCE LITERALLY WITHIN A WEEK. Crazy right? I expected it to take at least a month but no lo and behold they were back to their former glory. Im not saying that will happen with everyone but it happened with me. Products work differently for everyone. However Id like to add it may be because I thoroughly cleanse and exfoliate my face 2x a day. They werent long enough to look fake yet like some reviewers talked about but I have noticed a huge difference in ONLY A WEEK. My lashes are thicker and longer. I even apply to my very thin eyebrows because I heard the serum was exactly the same for Librow and they are much thicker and less sparse. I am so happy with my results in so little time and will continue to keep you guys updated with a picture

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 6:21:00 AM More reviews by Tushky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I must say that even though i've read so many good reviews, I never thought I will get so amazing results! After one month i started seeing the results. I used it every night for four months and now i'm using it just two/three times per week. The lashes are soooo much longer, i don't need to curl them anymore, i don't use two layers of mascara anymore...i love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by zeppelindoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using Lilash for about sixteen months now and have just recently run out of product. I bought my first tube on eBay for $90 and I'm assuming it was the real deal because it actually worked!

I'm Asian, but I don't have the typical straight, short lashes most of us have. Before using Lilash, my eyelashes were on the longer side, although they weren't voluminous and didn't have much curl to them. I wanted them to grow longer, fuller, and I was hoping they would curl more.

My eyelashes became noticeably longer after applying Lilash everyday for about two months. They reached their peak length after about six months, so I started to apply Lilash only once every 2-3 days to maintain them as they were. Even almost a year and a half later, I am constantly told by people that they think I'm wearing falsies (even men notice, which I find shocking).

Lilash does not make your eyelashes thicker, but with the help of mascara, my lashes look much fuller. I also no longer feel the need to use an eyelash curler; now that my lashes are longer they tend to curl upwards by themselves.

I recently bought a new tube off eBay for $60, from another seemingly legitimate seller. Please note: if you buy Lilash from eBay, MAKE SURE the tube says 'serum' and not 'stimulator.' The ones that say 'stimulator' are known fakes.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by jbs07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First of all, I would like to say that this stuff really works. You MUST be patient with it though! I didn't see full results until 8 weeks after I started using it, but by then I had people asking me if my lashes were real. It gives incredible length, I noticed fullness as well, and always had people asking if I had eyelash extensions/false lashes. I never touched an eyelash curler again as it was definitely not needed.
The downside, it is pricey. Besides the price, I didn't like how it turned my lash line and even underneath my eyes very red. I always looked sick and even make up didn't really cover the redness.
The worst part, what happens when you stop using this product. The photo uploaded is my shower wall covered in my eyelashes that have been falling out at a rapid pace since I discontinued use of Lilash. And those are just the ones that fell out while I was showering. My eyelashes have decreased by half (if not more) and I am actually wondering if I will have any left soon.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by rae_rae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried everything on the market for years and i keep going back to this. LILASH really works so much so that i have turned all my friends onto it and my lashes look fake they are so long.

It does not irritate like Latisse, or grow the lashes sporadically like Rapidlash. You get long beautiful full lashes in 2 months if you apply nightly.

LOVE LOVE LOVE and would be a spokes person for the brand if they wanted me to!!

Edit 3/10/2014: After years of using this product it stopped working on my lashes. I guess everything has an expiration date in this world...i'll try something else now.