Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Seed Extract, Silica, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, 9 alpha, 11 alpha, 15S-trihydroxy-17-Phenyl 18, 19, 20-Trinor-prosta-5Z, 13E-Diene-1-oic acid, Isopropyl Ester.

on 5/10/2014 2:30:00 AM

LiLash is amazing! I used to have the shortest little stumpy lashes until I started using LiLash.

I used it every morning after cleaning and before makeup and after about a month, I started noticing my lashes getting longer and longer. I kept using it every day to the point that they started to reach my eyebrows! I now use it about thee times a week to sustain a nice length. I used to have such short lashes and now I get compliments on my "Lovely long lashes".

Buying a tube is quite pricey but it lasts for ages. Unfortunately it doesn't help with the fact my eyelash are very straight grow on weird angles, but at least the are long enough to curl now!

Will be buying again and again till the end of time - Completely hooked!!!

on 5/3/2014 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff really does work!! You just have to patient, I didn't get results untill well over a month! After a month I ended up switching to rapidlash because it's cheaper and I can get it right at my local Costco, and it works just as well! My eyelashes still continued to grow after the switch!

LiLash is absolutely amazing! I have been using and selling this product for awhile now and I am super bummed that production has stopped! Stock up while you can its going fast :(

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this for 60 days now and have seen major growth. My lashes are longer and maybe a tad thicker. I apply every evening (maybe missing a total of 6 nights out of 60). I had mild eye redness but learned it only happened when I applied too much. Less is more with this stuff only dip it once and apply like eyeliner. Love this stuff and will not be without it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ive been using lilash for about 3 months now basically everyday and it has made my lashes a bit longer but not any thicker and the skin on top of my eyelids has started to become really irratated. I have used revitalash in the past and I would definately buy it in the future instead of lilash I cant believe how much hype lilash has when I feel like it doesnt even compare to the results I got from using revitalash for the same amount of time! I had the longest lashes using revitalash and am disappointed with lilash :((

on 3/7/2014 11:19:00 PM

This product definitely works!!
I didn't start noticing results until the second month of using it, but i know it takes a while with these types of products.
It doesn't bother my eyes, nor did i get a rash from it.
My lashes are super long now! {this does not thicken lashes}
I recommend to those who have patience and short lashes! :)

on 2/25/2014 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Since menopause my eyelashes have greatly diminished. I have been using this for a few years now and will not be without it! It has restored my lashes to their youthful appearance. Do not be tempted to buy this on Ebay. I had a very bad experience with resulting eye infection! I get mine from Powder Rooms in the UK. I always buy the 3-month supply as I find it lasts longer than 3 months and is not quite half the price. Everything is moving south except my eyelashes thanks to this great product.

on 2/24/2014 8:35:00 PM

Where do i buy it now since Lilash is no longer ship within US?
I really want this product. Please advise where can i buy the real one, not the counterfeit.

on 2/23/2014 11:16:00 AM

This product is great! I used rapid lash before this and it gave my lashes a tiny amount of growth but not noticeable to anyone other than me. With lilash, I've got some lashes that are crazy long. I wish it would grow the thickness and volume of my lashes, but, overall, I am VERY pleased with the length I've gotten from lilash. Will certainly purchase again.

on 2/13/2014 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is amazing and it works. I am of a cambodian descent and my eyelashes were extremely short and straight. Now I don't even have to curl my eyelashes and constantly having to get extensions done once every month. My skin did have a reaction to it, it was pretty bad. My eyes stung, eczema started forming around my eyes... and so I reported it. Customer service was amazing and so understanding of my situation and they even refunded my money! It wasn't my intention at all to get my money back. Although I had such a bad reaction, I have nothing but great things to say about this product and company. As obsess as I am I tried it again and this time I haven't had any severe reactions, and I believe my skin must've gotten use to the product. I saw noticeable results in just a month. I honestly could not believe how much this product actually worked. I LOVE this product and I will keep using it. Though a bit pricey, I understand why they would set the price for it, because it REALLY DOES WORK. I promise you will see results. It's insane.

Top Rated Lash Treatments