August 2, 2014 | 989 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Dazzleglass in Rags to Riches

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 7:43:00 PM More reviews by krissy247

SO pretty!! I am not a glitter gal, but this has the perfect shimmer to really make my lips "dazzle"! Love this color, can wear it alone, or above just about any lipstick! Highly recommend trying it out! I only paid $12.00 on ebay, y not?!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2009 3:44:00 PM More reviews by mschah18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Worn alone this dazzleglass is very light and very sparkly. I don't mind it, but it comes off as a little young. Or like I should be going out to a club. If you pair it with a lipstick, however, it looks great. It adds a decent amount of shimmer and shine but doesn't kill the color of the lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2009 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Socotroca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this dazzleglass but ONLY paired with a lipstick. I find it way too sparkly alone (for my taste though!). Paired with a lipstick it gives a nice sheen that isn't overly glossy and makes lips look luscious!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2009 10:13:00 AM More reviews by jessiko1012

I got this one just because I am in love with dazzleglasses and wanted all of them. At first, I really liked the blue glitter in it, but over time, I found that the glitter (both colours) was settling into the lines in my lips... I also find that the glitter in this particular dazzleglass is bigger and more coarse than the others. Of the ones I own... I have to say that this is my least favourite...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2009 1:32:00 AM More reviews by fabmac1

Oh my word this lippie is just gorgeous!!! I just like staring at it in the tube. All those beautiful sparkles in rainbow colours!! Best of all, it doesn't feel gritty on the lips!! I like using this as a top coat over lipsticks or just on it's own. On it's own... i apply a layer of clear gloss just to make it uber shiney and juicey looking. LOVE it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2009 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Fieeeh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is my favourite Dazzleglass, and I've had almost all of them :)
I can't quite put a finger on the colour, but some pinkish, with a purple undertone to it and silverish sparkles? Anyways, this one looks amazingly flattering on my NC25 skintone, and with Hue lippie underneath, it's perfect for a "nude" pink lip :D

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2009 3:34:00 PM More reviews by bleudolphin

I just bought this. The color is amazing. I only have a few dazzelglasses. But this is my favorite. I love all the sparkles.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2009 9:27:00 AM More reviews by micipici

i had really high hopes for this one
but it ended up being too sparkly for me
although i love the dazzleglasses,this one is a bit too much for my taste

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2009 10:29:00 AM More reviews by cakie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first dazzleglass. I picked it up during the FF sale. Since I wanted some more color than just a neutral shade, i decided to go with Rags to Riches. *argg.. Should have stick with bare necessity >_<* It is certainly very glittery~ and perhaps because of the blue glitters it has, it totally washed me out! With this on, my lips didnt look sexy but pale instead, so being that said, i looked totally dull when wearing this lg. Very disappointed! Even though I got it during sale for about $14, but it has less than half of a reg lipglass amount, so I would still think this is expensive. I will stay with lipglass, at least none of the colors i have purchased ever disappoint me so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2009 3:05:00 PM More reviews by FrugalMakeupAddict

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the on;y dazzleglass I own, but I love it! The texture is nice, smooth and yes it is sticky but I don't mind that. I think it lasts longer on your lips because of that. The colour is gorgeous~pinky lavendar with bits of red, silver, blue.. little bit of everything. It literally goes with anything or is great alone. I wear warmer colours a lot, and usually wear orangy or corally glosses or bronze, and I get really excited when I can wear this b/c it is so beautiful. I wish it wasn't so expensive. Oh and I love the smell of it. Like candy maybe?