September 22, 2014 | 1158 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by baika

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought it because of its colour (#13) which matches my pale skin perfectly.

My skin is VERY VERY oily, so it was a big mistake to buy it. I get a little bit oily before I even finish to apply it. My face is all shiny just an hour later. This thing makes my face sticky, it's disgusting to touch it. Also, it completely slides off my face after 2-3 hours. This BB cream leaves its colour on everything you touch: your clothes, your hands, your phone.

Coverage is great for a BB cream. It applies smoothly (I apply it with my fingers). Didn't clog my pores. It has relatively low price and really bright colour, which is difficult to find for me.

Despite that, I will never buy it again. And don't recommend to do this for those who have oily/very oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by cherrybounce

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best foundation I've found in years. After my last HG foundation was discontinued years ago I have tried 30+ unsuccessfully. From department store to drugstore brands, none worked the way I wanted. So far is the best I have found. Due to its slightly "sticky" consistency it does not accentuate fine lines or dry skin. It covers much better than the average BB cream and disappears into my skin. Color 21 works well on my pale complexion.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2014 5:15:00 AM More reviews by theartyard

Pros:

Coverage: High (for a bb cream)
Compared to other foundations though, this is medium coverage. It helps to cover redness, pigmentations, acne but obviously doesn't cover everything (though I never expect any bb cream or foundation to completely cover these problem areas, I always follow up with a concealer to keep makeup looking natural).

Blend-able: Blends very easily onto the skin without highlighting any of my flaky and patchy areas. It looks like skin. I also love how well concealer just blends into this bb cream and doesn't sit on top of the skin.

Natural: It looks natural, especially from a distance.

SPF: high spf 42 pa+++

Cons:

Oil-control: Zero control. This is the reason I won't be repurchasing. It rubs away where the glasses sits at my nose. I don't actually mind using bb creams that don't have oil-controlling properties but what I cannot stand is using something that exacerbates my oily skin problem. This left me looking like a oily mess at the end of the day, and the longevity of this bb cream is poor. It didn't stay put and started to cake. If you have dry skin, maybe this would work well for you.

Heavy: my first reaction using this was 'woah, this feels heavy'. It's definitely not as light in texture as skin79 hot pink or gold (both of which are more watery in texture that the missha perfect cover).

Sticky: you will need to powder, A LOT. Otherwise this cream can feel very sticky.

Shade: It doesn't match my skin tone but good in that it doesn't give me a ghostly white look. Wish this was warmer in colour, I don't like how this makes me look orange/red (I have this is in shade no.23).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by antolin1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased this due to all the hype and because during the summer I really don't like to wear foundation and try to go most days without, yet I want a little coverage and need a ton of moisture. I used this BB for about a week to see if it could become a staple in my routine, but I wasn't impressed by it at all.

This is thick stuff - that's great for coverage but didn't work out well when it came to blend-ability. It is also a pretty dry formulation which added to blending issues. Since my skin is already dry, I would need the aid of primers and heavy lotions in order for this BB to work. Problem is, I am trying to avoid heavy creams during the hot days of summer and if I must bust out a primer, I might as well just be using foundation over it. BB creams are supposed to have regenerative properties and contain a lot of antioxidants and other beneficial ingredients; however, the skin will never be able to absorb these things or benefit if there is a barrier btw the cream and skin (such as primer, etc), so the consistency and ease of use here really bummed me out. The only way I can use this up is if I mix it with lotion and apply it. I love the fact this contains SPF at 42 BUT I think this is what unfortunately leaves a sallow, grayish cast to the skin. I found that this product looked "ok" shade-wise for a while but sadly oxidized throughout the day leaving me pale and washed out looking.

This is probably a good product for people with oily skin because of its consistency and dry formulation, as well as really pale skin tones who won't be effected by the grey sort of shadow it leaves behind... Since I don't think its the alien meets zombie fleshtone is a very cute look, this is gonna get tossed into my drawer of stuff to give to others for trying.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by TheGingerSnap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This BB Cream provides great coverage! I use it in lieu of liquid foundation.
I purchased shade 13, which matches my very pale cool toned skin perfectly. If you have oily skin don't use a heavy moisturizer before applying this product, just keep a light moisturizer and make sure it is well absorbed. It applies smoothly on the skin and sets well.
My sensitive skin was not irritated by this BB cream. Others I have tried have caused my skin to breakout after a few uses, but this cream did no such thing.
The SPF is a great bonus to this product, making it a must have. The pump dispenser is hygienic and prevents product waste. A small amount of this product goes a long way, so don't slather it on thick! Put a small amount onto the skin and blend, then add layers as necessary.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by xkandiekissesx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a large tube of this in #23 from Amazon and used it for about a week.

Pros:
-Fantastic coverage!
-Great SPF42 sunprotection.
-Great value. Apparently you can get some really good deals from the Missha US online store, but I chose Amazon because I have the prime membership that allows me to receive eligible items within 2 days for free.

Cons:
-Heavily fragranced. If you don't like it, it'll be tough having to smell it all day. It's pretty strong.
-One of the top ingredients is mineral oil! What?? I thought that was bad for your skin.
-Doesn't reeeeeally match my skin tone. But the next one down is a super orangey #27?? I'm more of a NC25 and the color of this makes me look a little lifeless. I'd probably brighten it up with blush for sure. There's almost no pink in this, but also seems to have no yellow.
-Lasts about 4-5 hours, then it rubs off with a simple accidental swipe of a hand. For my oily skin, it doesn't control shine all that well. This might be alleviated slightly by the use of oil blotting sheets.
-Wear glasses? this will rub off on the nose piece.

Tips:
-I used to apply it with my fingers and it would accentuate a lot of my pores and dry skin, then I changed to using a flat top dense brush (I bought a knock off sigma brush set from ebay that came with one that works great) and now it looks ten times better-- more dewy, more even, less accentuation of dry skin.

After a couple weeks of use:
-Does not seem to be improving the tone of my skin.
-I have little stubborn acne bumps that formed from use with a previous BB cream (Holika Holika pore clearing) previous to using this, but even after stopping the old BB cream and using this for a couple weeks, the bumps haven't really gone away, which makes me suspicious that this may also be acne-unfriendly.

UPDATE: I have continued to use this now for at least a month. I haven't had any terribly bad reactions, but it tends to clog my pores. If I don't use benzoyl peroxide everyday, this clogs the daylights out of the skin on my cheeks, which rarely has issues, and leaves little bumps. It could be from the mineral oil, sunscreen, or fragrance I suppose, so I'm looking for a different BB cream to try.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 8:09:00 AM More reviews by RainaVixen

It was alright, i bought it in natural beige considering i'm light to medium skin.. it was a bit too dark for me.., the smell was not good in my opinion.. it also had a greyish/black tint to it and it looked like i had dirt on my face.. But it was alright, maybe i chose the wrong shade for my skintone..

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2014 7:45:00 AM More reviews by paddlepops

Missha always have really great quality face makeup. The price seems to have gotten higher recently but I'm glad this one is still one of their cheapest yet best products.

I used this during high school and it was really nice and comfortable to wear. The lightest color although ashy matched my skin in a kinda strange way. This has really good coverage not as good as Lioele Triple the Solution but I could get away with using this on its own with some powder.

Overall it's just an all round good product. Nice smell, texture, color, coverage, staying power, finish and doesn't irritate the skin. It doesn't do anything the 'best' but I'd rather it do a lot of good things and this is a product filled with those.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by msbluestone13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

UPDATE--
THIS Gave me VERY bad cystic acne. Its barely clearing up And its September!!.. I still have marks from hyper pigmentmentation. At the time--i thought it was great stuff..but I started breaking out..not too bad at first..but they were deep cystic pimples that took forever to go away. I thought-its something else. But it wasn't :-( I finally gave this to my mom..she uses Skin 79 intense classic BB cream. She is a 60 yr old woman... AND IT BROKE HER OUT TOO!!! AT THE END OF THE DAY SHE HAD A PIMPLE TOO!! AFTER 20 YRS!! I don't recommend this at all anymore...

I think this is the Best BB cream I ve purchased. I got honey beige #27. its a lot thicker then American Bb creams which r basically just glorified tinted moisturizer. I have SUPER OILY skin with some acne and acne scarring as well as some scars from an auto pedestrian accident in which I was the pedestrian-it covered well without settling in divets and marks--scars :-(
it has SOME staying power since I'm doing this review in July in Utah. not as much as I like but I just mix it with a TINY bit of my Revlon color stay foundation And it works terrific!!
I do not think it breaks me out but I will do an update at later time about that as well as any lightening and such it claims to do. I wish it was available in stores here is the only con so far... good stuff :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by dyellowrosek

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I read ALOT of reviews and looked at ALOT of videos about this product before buying it in the # 27. I loved that it contained ingredients to help your skin, especially the high SPF (not liking the lightening and parabens parts though) and that the shade #27 was described as more of a yellow based undertone. When I do use foundation I am slightly lighter than the Revlon Colorstay foundation in Toast, L'Oreal w4.5 Fresh Beige powder however is the perfect shade for me (for reference).

When applying it, at first it goes on light with the grayish cast, but soon oxidizes to blend into my skin tone.It provides a light coverage and that is just enough for me as I really don't have alot to cover/hide. I use my moisturizer first then put this on, but its not necessay. I do have dark undereyes, so I use an additional concealer to help with that and set everything with a light dusting of my L'Oreal powder or Ben Nye's Banana powder.

The texture is thick, but goes on smoothly and does NOT feel cakey on your face. It wears pretty well for me, does not feel oily and does not make me break out. I haven't noticed any lightening of the skin.

I purchased this from amazon, which cost me more than I would normally spend on a BB cream, but I really wanted to try it and would purchase again. I would advise anyone buying this product to be careful who you purchase from, as I've read where people have gotten fakes. With all that being said, I personally think the product is great and would recommend anyone to give it a try.