MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream

3.8

on 6/10/2015 2:40:00 PM

I really like this bb cream it gives my skin a healthy and dewy look alone and I usually layer it underneath foundation if I'm doing a full face and it doesn't cake up but I use a light/med coverage foundation rimmel match perfection because my skin is really dry and sensitive with acne scars and I feel comfortable wearing it alone too plus the smell is amazing imo like baby lotion and it has a pump

on 6/6/2015 4:18:00 PM

I am super pale and #13 matches my skin colour exactly. I am a natural red head so I've always had trouble with foundations looking too yellow or just too plain dark on me. This one does look grey initially (as everyone has indicated) but it looks beautiful after it is first applied. I say first applied because well.... WOW! My skin looks incredibly natural, all redness is covered and it just leaves a STUNNING finish on the skin. I don't have problem skin really - it just gets a bit dry and has a little bit of redness/discolouration.The only issue is that it lasts about 4-5 hours and then it starts to fall apart. It almost starts to look like I put icing sugar/baby powder or something of that consistency on my face as it separates. its does not go into fine lines at first but as it separates it definitely finds its way into the fine lines under my eyes. Such a shame! If it had more staying power it would be PERFECT - just as the label says :). I even tried it with the Boomer and it just made a marginal difference. Liked the boomer too but I don't think its really necessary. Both Boomer (especially) and this product have a very old fashioned smell but it is tolerable for me. In conclusion this is great in the short term but doesn't hold up for all day wear. If I put a powder on it I feel like it loses its glow. As I get older I prefer to avoid powder but the powder did help with the staying power. I would get it again as nothing I have ever tried matches my skin colour like this product.

on 5/25/2015 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have used Perfect Cover for two years - guess it's with me to stay! #21 is my best shade, but I can also use #23. It does look sort of "ashy" when first applied, but give it a minute or two and that disappears. I don't have great skin, but also don't feel like wearing a make-up mask. This evens everything out, but looks natural and feels light. For most days, this is all I use. If I feel like I need a little more cover, or if it's an occasion calling for more formal (i.e., "done") makeup, I add some mineral powder and/or concealor. Missha is one of the few things that doesn't break me out and my skin seems to like it...no sensitivities, etc. The packaging isn't bad. In the small tube, it's a simple opening you squeeze the product out of, with a twist off cap. For the large tube, it's a pump dispensor. First, I don't think you get it all out, and second, there is a clear plastic cap over the pump dispenser that won't stay on to protect the tip...so that's pretty useless. But the product is good!

on 5/23/2015 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

wasn't sure about this product initially, I thought it seemed a bit thick and tacky on my skin.
It also appeared a bit ashy on my skin (I have #21)
However, since I started applying it by tapping it on with a sponge, and setting with finishing powder, then applying some light bronzer and blusher to normalise my skins appearance I'm loving it :)
This BB cream has to work hard for me, because I have roseacea, with red bumps all over my face, and it covers it all with ease, without (so far) causing any irritation. Its such a smooth formula too.
So, I would call it a heavy coverage cream, needing touch ups on oily skin partway thru the day (I have combination, so needs re-powdering down the T zone), and I am basically using it as a foundation cream.

on 5/8/2015 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my go to Foundation for everyday wear. I have very pale skin and #13 is a perfect match. The high SPF and it's fantastic coverage are my two favourite things about this BB Cream. It's hard to find a brand that matches or out does these aspects. I apply using my fingers or a stipple brush for best results.

Pros:
- Medium buildable coverage - hides freckles, any redness and under eye circles
- High SPF, great for those like me who get burnt in 5 minutes
- No scent
- Lasts 6 hours without powder, or 8+ with powder to set
- Doesn't move into lines or dry areas
- Inexpensive. $13 on eBay
- Hygienic, convenient pump packaging
- No grey cast people complain about with some BB creams

Cons:
- High SPF = white out in photographs
- Doesn't like perspiration - so take some oil blotching papers with you and your problem is solved
- Only 3 shades, some people may find that a problem

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love everything about this BB cream. The shade 13 is a spot on match for my neutral toned skin and it makes my skin look flawless and natural. The formulation is nice and thin and blends easily (I use a beauty blender with this). I even like the little hint of fragrance. I wouldn't wear this if I wanted a medium-full coverage, I don't consider it 'foundation' like some people do. I use this more on a day-to-day basis when I want to look natural but put-together.

I really love this product.. I bought my second tube. Eventho I give up using it everyday, i can recommend for anyone who is into Korean products. I am NC20 in MAC/Nars Ceylan and Fiji for reference. Fiji is too yellow for me by the way so you should consider this.

I have shade #21 in Missha BB cream.. it is a bit lighter for my skin but after a few hours it looks normal. if i do not use concealer when i put bb cream on my face, it tends to make my undereyes darker (my undereyes are not too dark btw).

It doesnt look cakey, looks natural.. has a creamy/kinda thick consistence. I do not use sponge or foundation brush for this product. Best way to apply is my fingers for me. I like the tubes (20 ml/50 ml). It is hygenic, easy to get the product without wasting it. I love this product. If i do not find a better product, i will repurchase it

on 4/19/2015 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a surprisingly good BB cream. I am cool-toned NW15 and I use the lightest shade, #13. That shade is juuuuust a smidgen too light for me but it oxidizes a bit and becomes the perfect color. I think it would be perfect for NW10s. I tried the next shade up, #23, and that was notably too dark.

The color is neutral, perhaps slightly cooler-toned but definitely not pink. I can see how some worry it looks gray -- I think that's how it's neutralizing redness in the skin. It does not look gray once it's blended on the skin.

The texture is creamy and thick but not tacky, so it spreads really easy and is very blendable. I get the best results spreading it with my beautyblender sponge, so it looks flawless.

The coverage is light-to-medium. I use 1/2 a pump and that covers most of my face (I focus on the t-zone and cheeks and blend out through the temples and sides of my face, where I need less coverage). I've used 1 full pump, which is actually too much for my face, for fuller coverage but at that point, I feel it looks a bit mask-like.

It does fade throughout the day, so by evening my redness on my chin and cheeks start to peek through. But it may be better if you set it with a setting powder (I'm too lazy).

My skin clogs very easily, but I have not noticed any congestion from this BB cream.

on 4/15/2015 3:09:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

DO NOT USE THIS BB CREAM WITHOUT A PRIMER!! I did that and it made my skin dark and dull in the long term. Contrary to the idea of skincare + makeup 2 in 1, I find the Korean BB creams that I've tried (Missha and The Face Shop) pretty damaging to the skin.

This one has medium and buildable coverage, stay pretty well on my combi skin when it's topped with a mattifying powder. The texture is creamy and easy to blend. The color runs greyish as with many Korean BB creams, which I don't like. I forgot the shade rhat I used cause I had it years ago, I thinknit was 21 which is a good match for Asian light skin in general.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I can't complain too much because I received mine for free with my order...got it in #23. Reviews on this shade and the photos others have posted are completely accurate, this has a gray tinge to it. It doesn't match my skin at all (when I put it on, I get a geisha look to my face!). Even if it did match, I wouldn't like it- I found it rather heavy feeling on my skin. It was like I could feel my pores clogging and suffocating from having this brushed on top of them. It also doesn't seem like it would be good for oily skin. But as always, ymmv.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bash it or Buy it?!! Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream - demo and review by Denim Vixen

Top Rated MISSHA Products