July 22, 2014 | 2160 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by gracy775

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This bb cream offers a medium coverage..and has a thick consistency that I do not enjoy especially in the summer time. At first, i enjoyed using it..but then, i realized that it contained mineral oil. My oil skin hates mineral oil...Also, it would look cakey when i apply concealer over this bbcream. Now,i only dare to use it under my eyes..but not on my T zone, because it will break me out and make my skin oily after a few hours and cakey

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by JohannaJeannett

I previously used the Garnier BB cream in medium/dark but it had a pink undertone and it just looked weird. I could never find a bb cream that worked for my skin. So I stumbled across this bb cream on a youtube tutorial and I'm so glad I did. I bought this in shade No. 27 (I am shade 6 in Urban Decay Naked Skin) and it has the perfect yellow undertone. Bought it at Amazon for $14 + free shipping. I have acne prone skin and it does not cause my skin to breakout. And best of all it has great coverage and gives your face a nice glow. Not to mention the spf of 42!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by biojenni

is an amazing bb cream,has a total coverage and good spf and last with oily skin and heat almost 8 hours,makes my skin more oily so you need to set it with powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by BellaCheung

I love this product! It provides medium/heavy coverage for my own skin and doesn't make me break out. It smells fine to me, not sickly or overpowering. It seemed heavy on my skin at first but I found that during the day, I couldn't feel it on my skin as much. Only downside is that it isn't available in the UK so I have to resort to buying it online but nevertheless, it's worth it. Highly recommend!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I received a lot of BB cream samples with my foreign makeup purchases online, and this was included in one of them. Being a korean makeup fan I was really excited to try this out, because BB creams are a huge recommended type of foundation there, but I have always had bad experiences with all types of BB creams, and this was no exception. First of all, the color range is not that great. If you don't have super pink toned fair skin, this will look ghostly pale. I have yellow undertoned fair skin and I still looked like Casper while wearing this. Secondly, something retailers don't tell you is this is for women with near perfect skin. The coverage is light to none, and if you try to build it, it looks greasy and weird. I have oily skin and this looked extremely shimmery and oily on my face. My huge pores and acne scars and red capilaries where still visible and even more so with the light that reflected off my face thanks to this product. Also, this will set and make dry patches of the face a GAZILLION times more noticeable. I tried the Missha deluxe (more expensive) BB cream as well and the same thing happened. All in all, this is great for women with near perfect super young smooth skin that need a little bit of shine and moisture for throughout the day. For my disastrous problematic skin, lets just say I gave up on BB creams and will continue to use high coverage matte foundations 'til I die.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2014 4:27:00 AM More reviews by Bili26

Trying this product after read some review. But quite dissapointed with the result. I've used this for 2 months and I'm going to discontinued because it makes my face have more white pores.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by greenkirby28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have to say, I'm quite impressed by this BB Cream. I hesitated over buying it for months just because I had to buy it online through Amazon and wasn't sure if I would pick the right shade. I first picked #31 Golden Beige and found that it was too pink for my Indian tan skintone. I ended up sending it back and found that #27 Honey Beige was perfect for my skin's yellow undertone. I like how it has a pump, I usually only use 1-2 pumps, a little goes a long way! I find that it applies best with my fingers and later smoothed out by my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. It gives a fair bit of coverage too and is quite dewy despite my dry skin so I definitely recommend setting it with a light powder. I would definitely repurchase this because it's so lightweight on the skin and has so many benefits. I live in Florida so I enjoy how it has such a high level of SPF.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 8:00:00 AM More reviews by Key89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Just like the name, this bb cream really good at covering. Really minimalizer blemish on my face. The oil control is good that make it can use at outdoor activities. But you must really perfect cleanser to wash it. Because if not cleans, it will make you break out. Just Like Me (ToT)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2014 3:33:00 AM More reviews by xxalicelynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Its too white for bb cream and bit creamy. Definetely a big no for oily skins. Its not covering enough for ur acne past or dark spots. The good one is its long lasted for almost 20 hours! Big packaging is too much for 1 year usage. Got pimple and breakout coz this big size pack. Idk if theres 12month expirydate after opened the tube. They should package in smaller tubes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by PaulaBenoit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use shades 27 in the winter (NC35-37) and 31 in the summer (NC40-42). This is the first asian BB cream I have tried, mainly because most asian BB creams I tried before were too light for my skintone. Prior to this I tried the North American brands by Annabelle and Marcelle because they had darker color ranges; both of were nice but for me there is no comparison between Missha and those brands.

The Annabelle BB cream seems like a glorified tinted moisturizer compared to Missha. And the Marcelle brand offered better coverage but dried out my already dry skin as the day went.

Missha offers better coverage without feeling or looking heavy, it has a higher SPF and when I remove it at the end of the day my skin looks more even toned. I have very sensitive skin and have experienced no irritation with this product. Shade 27 is definitely more yellow toned than 31, I was actually worried that 31 wouldn't blend into my skin as the swatch on my hand looked like it had a pinkish tinge to it but once applied to the face it blended seamlessly for me. Application takes literally 1 minute, one pump is enough to cover my face. I dot this all over my face and then use my Real Techniques Expert Face brush to buff/blend into my skin.

As i get older I find it harder to wear foundations, my skin has become drier and more sensitive as the years pass so it's nice to find an alternative to foundations that offers everything I am looking for: coverage, skincare and SPF. Hands down this is my go to face makeup, HG status.