MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream

3.8

This is my 4th bottle. Best bb cream ever (and I tried a LOT of BB's!)

Try samples sent to me from Missha US site in shade 21, 23, and 27. Shade 27 definitely matches me the best, but somehow at the end of the day, I can see some white powdery residue on top of my cheek. I don't feel that this BB cream is very moisturizing using alone, without moisturizer step before it. So, if I have to use moisturizer before, I may as well go with a lightweight foundation and get the flawless look. It certainly defeats the purpose of a BB cream. It also has a very strong perfume smell, like an old lady smell.

Will not purchase it. Not for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got this product in color #23 a while ago in a beauty box, but I can't remember which one. I'm really really fair, and on the rosy side, but in a weird way this product matched my skin tone. At first, you'll freak out when applying it because it will go on ashy, like mud, and you'll feel like you're slathering mud on your face, but as your rub it it, it'll look like your skin after a while.

When I first tried this product, I thought it was great. The color match was great, and the coverage is great too. However, after a while, I realized that it felt soooooo heavy on my face, and really greasy. It's also shiny if you don't set it on your face with your setting powder, and after a while it start to rub off in patches, like under and around the nose, or on the cheeks.

I also see a lot of transfer on a t-shirt if I press my face on my BF t-shirt.

All-in-all, this might be a great product, but not for me, althought I really like the pump.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

My first try at a BB Cream. Was matched with shade 23.

Packaging is 100% excellent. The pump at the end of a tube makes dispensing the product so hygienic. The product blends smoothly onto my face and best of all it plays well with other products. Moisturizers, primers, concealers, setting powders all had no problems sitting underneath or on top of this. Feels light on my face and at the end of the day after cleansing my skin did feel softer. Has a powdery scent that diffuses over time.

I used my fingers to apply this and it evened out my skin tone very well. It didn't cover my acne spots though so I would call this light to medium coverage. I didn't layer on more to see if it had buildable coverage as I prefer a lighter foundation and concealer where it is needed than having a heavy layer of foundation.

The color of this BB cream is interesting to say the least. Out of the pump it is very dark and when first applied it looks grey. Freaked out when I first tried it because it looked like I rubbed ash on my face. Then in a few minutes the grey fades away to match my skin except for a a bit of a pinkish tone. Now I'm an NC 30 so pinkish tones are a deal breaker for me but this stuff didn't make it look artificial. It just looked like my skin with a bit of a pinkish tone like maybe how it was when I was a baby. Unfortunately that meant that my face didn't match my neck and I hate extending foundation onto my neck. Besides that it made my skin look great. Pores blurred. Tone evened out. Looked like nice skin minus the acne spots.

Didn't want to give up so I combined this with Ben Nye Luxury Powder in Banana to see if that could add a bit of warmth and make it match more my natural yellow based undertone. Helped somewhat in that I didn't look too weird with pink face and yellow neck but still not completely matched.

Will not repurchase though because it's not that great for my oily skin. I'm shiny in four hours and I need to blot and powder. Plus I don't like the fact that I need to special order a very yellow based powder for it to work. Still can't complain. I'll use the tube up and recommend this for fair to medium gals with pinkish undertones and dry to normal skin.

I had been searching for a great BB cream that matched my very pale skin and saw positive reviews for this bb cream in no.13. I had been using Skin79 in the pink bottle however it oxidised to an orange tint after a couple of hours!

Texture/lasting power:
It has quite a moisturising texture and is easy to blend around my face. I either use my fingers or Real Techniques Buffing brush to work the bb cream in. I have dry/combination skin and this works well with it HOWEVER if you have oily skin I would avoid this as after a few hours, my skin becomes quite shiny and products rarely do that to my skin. I would definitely recommend a setting spray for this. It occasionally breaks me out, which is a downside.

Colour:
Without a doubt the best colour for pale skin I have had in a BB cream. I find the majority of BB creams are very orange, too dark or too pink. I highly recommend this shade for very pale skin. It also does not oxidise.

Postives:
*Excellent colour for pale skin, it doesn't oxidise at all.
*Relatively cheap
*Gives good, natural and light coverage
*I like the tube bottle, it is easy to control the amount of product coming out.
*Moisturising and contains high SPF

Cons:
*Skin can end up very shiny after a few hours so not recommended for oily skin
*If you have bad acne scarring or other skin problems, this alone will not give you enough coverage.
*Can also cause breakouts

Overall, a very good BB cream with some cons. I personally can make this product work by using powder and setting spray. The colour is absolutely perfect for very pale skin and I love the natural dewy finish it gives my skin. I would definitely recommend getting a sample as this make not work if you have oily skin, want a high coverage product or have very dark skin tone as there are only 3 colour choices unfortunately!

Would I repurchase? Yes!

Better than Nars foundation for coverage. Not cakey. Gives my complexion a glow. SPF 42 helps too for us lazies that sometimes forget the sunscreen. BTW, no. 27 seems the right color for latinas, 2y06-07 in sephora color iq.

Full coverage
Medium oil control
Breaks me out

I really love this BB cream. I find it to be medium coverage and the sunscreen is element is excellent. It doesn't catch on any dry skin I might have, so this is my go-to foundation.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really liked the consistency and went on my skin very smoothly. The only thing is that I find the colour a bit too dark/greyish cast for my fair/light skin with neutral/warm undertone. Good medium coverage. Would repurchase if the colour was right! Didn't break me out too.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Finally, i found the one that suits best on my face. I use garnier bb cream before this product. The previous one is also good but it's just not for me because it makes my face looks darker, maybe because it doesnt match my shade.
I decided to use this missha m perfect cover bb cream in shade no.21. I really love it! The oil control power is just awesome. I don't know but i feel like it moisturize my skin as well.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bash it or Buy it?!! Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream - demo and review by Denim Vixen

Top Rated MISSHA Products