December 19, 2014 | 1614 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by alina08

Love this brush! It is easy to clean, applies well without pulling or tugging and lasts forever. Good value.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Coffeeberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've owned 2 of these and overall they're alright. My first one was great, didn't shed, worked alright for my brows, but I ended up losing it. Bought the second one but it shed like an old dog, still works but I had to pill the loose hairs out. So the quality of this brush really varies.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2013 6:40:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this brush came with the blush brush. I feel like this brush is too thin to feel my eyebrows in with. (I prefer something a bit thicker, like the mac 266). I use this angled brush to line my lash line with eyeshadow when I want a softer look or to set my gel liner with an eyeshadow. I don't find myself reaching for this brush a lot so I wouldn't repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by jamface17

This brush was one of the first brushes I ever bought about 3 years ago. I was just starting to get into makeup and wanted something to apply gel liner. Upon trying it, I found it too thick for that purpose. I prefer an angled brush to be slightly thinner so I can draw my liner on really precisely.

However, I quickly found it to be very handy for applying eyeshadow to my lower lash line. I use it every time I need to do that! It's also great for when I use pencil liner and want to either smudge it out or extend it into a wing.

As expected, the brush itself has held up extremely well. After several washes it's still in good shape. It's made from synthetic taklon bristles like all Ecotools brushes, so if you're interested in something that's cruelty-free, this is your best bet : ). The bristles are also soft so they don't poke at or irritate my eyes.

I recently purchased another one for a different purpose, I use it as a lip brush! For some darker shades of lipstick, I find it so tricky to apply it on nicely straight from the tube. This brush helps to line my lips perfectly and also to fill in. I like working in lipstick using this brush for a stain and long lasting colour.

Highly recommended! Also, it can be purchased for $7.99 AUD.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love what the brand EcoTools stand for so that's what attracted me to their brushes instead of Manicare etc. at Priceline. This is a fairly small angled brush and having had this brush for a few years now, it has never shed and it works well at applying brow powder & doing gel-liner. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by LadyxBec

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this brush!
The GOOD: Super cheap, does exactly what you'd expect. Lasts well, perfect firm/soft ratio. In summary is everything you'd want from an angled liner brush. I use this to do gel eyeliner, it's the best thing I've ever used for getting perfect cats eye flicks.

The BAD: I don't really mind the length of the handle, but it could be a little shorter, for close up work.

I got this on it's own for less than $10 (AU), based on reviews here and am very pleased.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by beevanilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this product! I use it as my brow liner. It has the right density... not too thick, not too thin. I also love the fact that it's so cheap and there is no hair fall outs at all :)

The fact that it's all plant-based, meaning no animal hair, is just a bonus! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by zuzziqa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best eyeliner brush for my Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner. It makes the application very easy and precise at the same time. Since I started using it together with Caviar ink shade of BB gel eyeliner, i am constantly complimented on my eye makeup. I think i found my HG eyelining duo :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by susiej

Using this brush coincided with a wave of compliments on my makeup- I felt like after all these years, why did no one tell me that the secret to really well applied, flattering makeup = the tools you use!

I've used this brush most days now for a couple of years. I use it damp with a deep brown matte eyeshadow (EL- Lavish Mink) to line my top lid and also dab it lightly to line the lower lid. I find it really easy to achieve a non-messy, even kitten flick with this brush because of the angle.

I also use it, with the same eyeshadow, to add a little subtle definition to my brows. I much prefer it to MAC's 208.
The bristles of this brush are quite firm and you will achieve a finer line with a finer liner brush but for what I use it for I have nothing to complain about. On the occasions I have been without it I have missed it badly.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by joanne150406

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this brush for my gel eyeliner. I think I paid like $7 Australian dollars for it so it was pretty reasonable. I've used a few other angled eyeliner brushes and this is the best I've used. I like the philosophy behind the ecotools range as well and wouldn't hesitate to repurchase if something happened with my current brush :)