October 22, 2014 | 1978 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Dazzleglass in Date Night

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by amyers2

The color of this lip gloss is very pretty (sort of a plum-pink color). Also - the color is very wearable without being over the top bright.

However, when I bought this I didn't realize there was as much glitter in this product as there is. I don't mind a little bit of glitter but I don't care for the amount found in this lip gloss.

Another draw back is the lip gloss gets sticky instead of staying smooth.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2010 12:20:00 AM More reviews by bestjessicaever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a super shimmery plasticky gloss to wear out to clubs and I found it. However, I'm much more of a homebody! I love the color and don't mind the scent but ultimately, the texture was too much for me and I had no use for it. I passed it along to my 20 year old sister who loves it and says it's perfect for her Date Nights! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2010 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Peachbeach92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a beautiful fall plum color with blue and pink sparkle. When I first apply the gloss I love the look and finish. As the gloss wears it gets goopy and globs together on my lips. I was so disappointed about this because it first it worked so well. When I run out I will have to find another product to do its job.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2010 12:55:00 AM More reviews by smake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Meh. The infamous date night is kinda atrocious on me. NC20-25 / blue eyes for ref, is it the purply deepness of the layered colour that makes me look like a vamp wannabee? I love the smell, the lustre of the gloss / glitter is sweet, but it feels sticky and especially after a few re-applications, things get messy! I would repurchase a dazzleglass in another colour, but thinking of trying Dior ultra gloss before I do. What colours suit you other brunette / blue eye / NC20-25 gals??

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2010 2:45:00 AM More reviews by evbenavides

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted this in another color but settled for this lip gloss. It is a muted color with lil glitters. I love it. I probably wear it everday. It does wear off pretty quick compared to Mac other lipglosses. I do like the packaging and I def will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 7:52:00 PM More reviews by natalielouiseee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I do really like this as I think the colour is gorgeous and its not too over the top. It just wears off a little faster than I'd like.

But I'd definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2010 10:14:00 AM More reviews by JM234

Beautiful lipgloss - glittery and fun, but not so OTT that you can't wear during the day. While it looks quite deep in the tube it is quite a sheer and wearable blackcurrant tint. Will definitely re-buy, one lippie off for the mixture of wearing off a little quicker than I'd like and that slight gritty feeling of the glitter particles left on the lips afterwards. That said, both these things combined are not enough to make me think anything other than 'FAB' about this gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by TrippyPixie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had asked for MAC's Dazzleglass in Funtabulous for Christmas, but I received this Dazzleglass instead. At first, I was disappointed at how muted the color seemed to be in comparison with Funtabulous, but I slowly grew to love this product. The color is opaque at first (a light purple color on me), but then fades to nothing more but glitter, as all Dazzleglasses do.

This is extremely tacky stuff, which makes the product last longer, but is annoying as all heck when your hair gets stuck to it, especially if it's windy outside. If you're going to be doing a lot of kissing, don't wear this, otherwise your significant other might be a bit disgusted. The same goes for eating. It's easier just to remove this from your lips with a napkin before eating, otherwise it will be a pain.

*UPDATE (10/3/12)*

I originally said that I would buy this product again, but I won't now after finding out that MAC sells in China. This requires the brand to test on animals. Since I only use cruelty-free products, I sadly won't be buying this product again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2010 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

OMG! I have never been more in love with a lip gloss!! My lips have never looked more luscious and sexy. The gloss is pink with blue, purple and gold sparkling glitter. Yes, gliitter! But the glitter somehow manages to be sexy and alluring without being over the top and school girlish. Dazzleglasses have a great none sticky texture. Date Night looks dark in the tube, but it applies more sheer. It has the trademark vanilla scent. At first the brush is stiff and I thought, Uh-Oh, but it softened up after I moved it around with my finger. Thank you MUA for introducing me to this wonderful gloss. SMOOCHES

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2010 1:59:00 AM More reviews by scarletquill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

It looks very dark in the tube, but once applied it adds a shimmering pinky red gloss to the lips. I thought it would be too overpowering with my extremely pale skintone, but it's great for those times when you want your lips to stand out more and pop! For people like me who wear minimal eye makeup and just mascara, a lipgloss like this is essential to make me look less dead and pale! It's also very smooth and easy to apply!