September 18, 2014 | 1023 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - Aqua Lily

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2009 3:42:00 PM More reviews by canadiancutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I received this as a gift, thank goodness I didn't pay money for it. I still tried to return it but was unable to do so without a receipt.
This is so strong, and not even a nice smell. I was getting a headache just from having one spray of it on my wrist. I washed it off, but the smell still lingered. Even after washing again and spraying my usual fragrance to try to cover it, I could still smell this horrible Aqua Lily fragrance.
It really is just way too strong and not a smell that I enjoy.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2009 6:32:00 AM More reviews by winghin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm actually a HUGE fan of their White Musk's line.
However, I got a gift set of aqua lily products from one of my frd.
er, smells like...laundry smell?

I didn't like it at all.
I don't mind if its for me to cover smells (from BBQ dinner or whatever)...
but...i rather stick with the white musk products for casual wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 9:55:00 PM More reviews by PinkCadillac86

I love the fresh and clean smell of it. My aunt smelt it on me and she loved it so much she went and bought it straight away.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2009 11:24:00 PM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Aqua Lily smelled fresh and pretty when I first bought the EDT, but only a couple of months later, it developed a harsh, sharp note that gave me a headache. I hate it when fragrances spoil on me that quickly!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2009 3:09:00 AM More reviews by angeladrylie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I love this fragrance. It is sweet and fresh and smells really clean. It smells a little like Tommy Girl. Apples and roses and violets and lilies! So summery! I only have the body wash and the lotion at the moment, but everytime I walk past the store I can't resist going in and spritzing some on my wrists. The scent seems to last for hours too... and no animal testing! Yah! I only gave it a 4 though as it can be quite strong, so some people could find it over powering... and I think it should come in bigger bottles!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2009 5:09:00 AM More reviews by sharonkumar

I love this scent.Reminds me of summer and spring.Feels so fresh.As for staying power,its pretty okay but I layer it with the showergel and lotion so it works great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2009 2:49:00 AM More reviews by aguadora

As other reviewers have mentioned, it's a lovely scent for spring. Bought this to take a break from my usual White Musk EDT. I have the set with an EDT, shower gel and lotion.

Florals usually turn cloying on me, so I'm happy that this is a very light, fresh lily scent I can wear. I spritz on the sides of my neck in the morning (more than two and I get a headache), and after the initial headiness it warms up to my skin quite nicely. A 'polite' smell, which I wear to the office. Fades easily though.

EDIT again: For some reason this smells better when transferred into another atomizer-- I have the travel-sized one from The Body Shop, which seems to have a finer mist. I think the smell is diffused better, and applies more evenly. It smells cleaner or something. Straight from the bottle there's a tendency to get gigantic spurts, which attack you with the smell. Anyway, the fine mist is nicer, and spritzed down my shirt seems to last until the end of the day. Been picking this up and using it more often since then.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 8:07:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the body mist. It was very light and smells clean. A perfect choice for those who don't like too much fragrance on them or are sensitive to perfume. I would have preferred if it was a bit stronger, but it did last for awhile on my body and a sniff test from my coworkers confirmed that they could smell it when they got closer. I will probably have to buy the matching lotion to layer it with.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2008 12:25:00 PM More reviews by JClarke

I didn't buy this - it came as part of a free gift, which is just as well otherwise I would have felt robbed! I have a small bottle of the eau de toilette. Sniffing the bottle you just get a very light floral fragrance - nothing special, very ordinary, and very light. After putting on, even if I chuck it on like a body spritz, the perfume fades within minutes. Complete waste of time. Not for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2008 9:43:00 PM More reviews by freyasfeathers

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very fresh and clean. Great for everyday wear especially in the spring and summer. Very feminine, but not "feminine product" type feminine, if you know what I mean. Great for young and old. The lasting power is "ok"-a few hours at most, but then again I just got the body mist so that may explain it. I like it. It's springy!