Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Cetaryl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben.

on 10/30/2010 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Many great thanks to the first reviewer for her suggestion about using this on your hair. That is what I use this for and it is great for that purpose. I have medium length curls and I use 2 pumps, I scrunch it through my (damp and detangled) hair like a mousse and then I cover my fingers with this lotion and finger comb, then scrunch a little bit more. It is really great, it works better than other curl definers I've tried and it doesn't have the nasty smell many hair products do. It doesn't leave my hair stiff like most hair products do either, it gives me soft hair with defined curls and no frizz. As for using this as a moisturizer, well I wouldn't know I never use it as a moisturizer. I'm a fairly natural gal and only moisturize with natural products like oils or homemade moisturizers. However natural products don't agree with my hair, they leave my hair greasy, I guess my hair's just too greasy and oily for the gentle action of nature. So I'm very happy to use chemical-laden products for my hair like this Lubriderm lotion.

on 10/9/2010 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

When my husband got a tattoo, the artist recommended this particular lotion. When he was done he put it away in the cabinet and I recently brought it out because I ran out of my lotion. I am in love! It smells nice and clean. Plus I love how it absorbs so nicely! I hate body lotions because I am not one who is extremely dry skinned. I hate feeling sticky and gross! This is the only body lotion that does not make me feel gross and sticky. I think if you have really dry skin this may not be the right choice for you. I happen to have normal to dry skin which is actually written on the label of this product. I really happen to love using it on my face as well. I'm running out tonight to purchase a couple more bottles for office use. I find it absorbs nicely on my hands since I do have to go back to typing etc.... after application of hand lotion. Definately a treasure for me!!

EDIT: Still a treasure for me, but currently use Olay Quench Plus Firming Lotion due to its antioxidant content and skin identical ingredients.

on 8/26/2010 12:52:00 PM

This product is a good moisturizer, it takes a little bit to sink in but if I put it on at night my skin is smooth in the morning. I have used this product since I was younger, and I really feel like it is a good inexpensive moisturizer. The pump makes it easy to control the amount you are applying overall I like this product.

on 2/20/2010 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Good basic hand & body lotion, not the most moisturizing but it feels & smells clean & smooth after application. Takes a minute to sink in & doesn't feel greasy. Light moisturization. A large pump bottle costs $8 at Duane Reade & lasts a long time. White milky lotion with a clean scent. I've found other things that work better for my dry hands, so I wouldn't buy this again. But it's a good lotion nonetheless. Doesn't break out my skin.

on 1/28/2010 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this when I got a tattoo to help with the dryness on the rec of the artist. I loved how it made my skin feel so soft that I started using it all over.

Ive since bought this three times, and it is my daily, everyday lotion. It really hydrates well, and keeps skin feeling soft and fresh all day long.

The bottle Im on now, I have added some Vanilla oil to it to give it a fragrance and I love it

on 1/13/2010 1:51:00 PM

This lotion moisturizes great... works wonders for me. How ever, I don't feel comfortable using it after I seen the hazard score on cosmetics data base dot com :). If it didn't have one so high It will probably be perfect!!

on 11/30/2009 11:41:00 PM

This product claims to "moisturize without leaving a greasy feel" and "absorbs quickly". It does the exact opposite. Worse lotion I ever tried.

on 8/13/2009 11:27:00 PM

This is probably my HG lotion. I have this in the Normal to Dry skin version and it's Fragrance Free. I apply this every day after my shower and it leaves my skin so supple and moisturized all day long. I like that it's so mild and doesn't have any fragrance so it doesn't counteract any perfume that I'm wearing.

on 7/22/2009 12:11:00 AM

This product feels light, smooth, and moisturizing when you first put it on, but then after 10-15 minutes it seems to either not moisturize or occasionally even seems to dry out your skin. I still use it because it's better than using nothing, but it's effects are very temporary. It absorbs well, but leaves my hands with a slightly shiny finish that i don't like. I believe it's the mineral oil in this product. Mineral oil just doesn't seem to work well for me.

on 6/9/2009 10:30:00 PM

i've used this and i'd say it absorbs quickly without greasiness but it doesnt really moisturized my skin like it was so light especially in winter times. i wanted to love this but this was nothing for me. i also tried the pink one, that was more moisturizing but i dont like the feeling..
so if you want lotion that is someting light, absorbs quickly, moisturizing that healed my dry patches especially in winter and good for summer without feeling greasy and the smell is not overpowering try eucerin it is better for me..

Top Rated Lubriderm Products