Mary Kay Beauty Blotters Oil Absorbing Tissues

4.4

on 6/6/2010 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really love this product. I have one in each bag. I have super oily skin, and i use about two a day. It keeps the makeup in my face and absorbs all oils in a second! In humid countries like mine, it's wonderful!

on 3/25/2010 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like these papers. They do the job! The only complaint is the packaging, it's hard to get the paper out of the envelope it comes in. I wish it was more user friendly but the papers are great!

on 3/23/2010 1:40:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I love these things. you get 75 sheets for $5.
and they are double the size of the clean and clear ones.
I love that it comes in the plastic with the flap, so that i dont have to worry about it looking all beat up when its in my purse.
I also love that I can easly but them back in if I happen to take out to many sheets or if I only use half of a sheet.
I'll be buying these over and over again.

on 1/10/2010 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am very impressed with these. I have tried the ones by the Body Shop (yucky powder on them), Clean and Clear (the plasticy stuff messes up your make-up) and I absolutely love these. The only thing i don't like is the package. It's hard to grab just one. However, the price is right and they absorb the perfect amount of oil. I usually use one in the late afternoon and look nice and fresh for the rest of the day. Very nice.

on 5/27/2009 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I can't live without these!! I love them, they are my fave blotting tissues. Clean and Clear cost more for fewer sheets... it was a no brainer to switch to these!

These things are awesome--especially in the summer! I prefer them over Clean & Clear's oil absorbing tissues, plus MK's are cheaper!

on 12/28/2008 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Definitely a MK product I could not live with out!!! These are the best and are perfect for getting rid of the oilies on your face,all it takes is one sheet for me and I'm shine free!!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Luckily I didn't pay for these. I recieved them as a gift and I think they're terrible they barely remove any oil and their pretty much just thick tissue paper. You have to rub really hard to remove the oil from your face. They don't give you that "refreshed" feeling that Clean N clear blotters give you.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have very oily skin, and I live in a humid climate, so needless to say, blotting papers are my best friend! I've tried them all, and these are by far my favorite. They are very absorbent, so it only takes one sheet to take care of my entire face. It is a bit of pain that they aren't available in stores, but I always buy 2 or 3 packs at a time on ebay. They are worth it!

on 4/22/2008 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My absolute favorite beauty sheet. They don't use plastic, don't feel greasy or tacky under your fingers after you are done blotting your face, they don't add grainy powder or miscolored powder to your face before oil is removed/absorbed. The only problem is that they're aren't readily available in the store. I understand you can probably get them online more easily - maybe a way to go in the future. The packaging is also superb and holds up well in the purse for months, and the sheets don't tear as you pull them out.

Popular Other Products