April 16, 2014 | 1532 users online

Scrubs - Tree Hut - Coconut Lime Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by EscalatorKid

This is a nice, pleasing summery scent. It can be overpowering, though, in comparison to the Brazilian Nut scent.

I like it, though, and it seems that this one had a medium thickness to it. Some others I've had are thinner, and others are very, very thick.

In any case, I LOVE sugar scrubs, especially before or after shaving and to exfoliate my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by sugarglazed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this stuff, which they made them a bit bigger since I get overzealous with my body scrubbin !

Smells great, very beachy, coconutty, and it is an intense scrub you really feel it on your skin and when your done you are very soft and polished. Great for weekly exfoliation.
I find that when I stop using this my skin gets all dry and flaky on me...

Will continue to use and recently got the mango papaya one, that scent is more up my alley but yes 5 STARS!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Auburn404

I first bought this scrub at Ulta solely because of the smell. It smells amazing! I had never even heard of the brand before. It has since become my all time favorite scrub. I ended up buying the package of 3 from Amazon and have given a few as gifts. The smell is incredible and the texture is perfect - not too rough on my skin. I use it a few times a week and I seriously look forward to it every time!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Katillac

I love this scrub!!! I have very dry, sensitive skin and this is one of the only body scrubs that doesn't irritate my skin or dry it out even further. Be sure to use this BEFORE you shave, not after, or else it can burn a bit!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

I use this scrub all the time when I want an affordable scrub that works well. It smells amazing (reminds me of beachy travels, and mixed drinks). The granulates are more course in texture than in many other scrubs, and this product is not super oily. A 16 oz tub usually lasts me two months with twice a week usage.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2011 1:14:00 AM More reviews by kushiez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i find myself lusting after a nice scrub that softens skin and sloughs off all the dead stuff .. and this does just that. its very exfoliating without being too abrasive and is my new HG scrub for dry summertime flip flop feet :) a bonus is that it doesnt leave your shower floor slick and slippery like some other scrubs do (yeah, im lookin at you, sabon ..). its wonderful for the price - i got a package of three huge tubs for 16 bucks on amazon and im sure these three tubs will last me years

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

I have repurchased this scrub many times - it is one of my favorites! I am such a product junkie, always wanting to try new things, so when I buy something several times then that is saying a lot.

This is a basic scrub - it has sugar & chunks coconut of shell in an oily/gel base. It's just the right amount of scrubbing for me - the sugar starts to dissolve while you are scrubbing, and the small amounts of the brown chunky pieces stay be hind. I like to scrub it until the sugar is mostly gone. The base is oily, which I like because it hydrates my dry skin.

I like to use this whenever my skin is feeling dry or ashy. I also like to use it before shaving to smooth the skin and get the closest shave possible. After I rinse it off, my skin is left looking hydrated and glowy - like J.Lo legs! It is also perfect for ex-foliating before self tanning. I use it all year round.

My SO likes to use this as well. He is a mechanic, and used to use lava soap or things like it. He then fell in love with this stuff - when we run out he asks me to pick up more - it's pretty cute. He uses it on his hands and arms to remove all the grease and rough skin. It's great to find products we both like.

I love the smell! It smells good enough to eat! Needless to say, is smells just like coconut & lime, but not the artificial/plastic kind.

Price: $6 more-or-less. Great price for a drugstore scrub that is all natural and great quality.

Packaging: standard plastic jar. I like it because I can scoop out every last bit, but you have to be careful when using it in the shower so that water doesn't get into it, making it runny and less effective. I usually like to turn the water off and sit on the side of the tub while I scrub, and then rinse off. I like to do this at the end of my shower, so that the oil can stay on my skin and absorb.

The ingredients in this are great - lots of hydrating natural oils and shea butter ,natural extracts and vitamins. I am honestly very impressed by this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 12:35:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this body scrub too!! its non-oily scrub for the body that washes off easily without drying out the skin, and the divine scent of coconut lime reminds you of summer. Oh summertime!!!! Its highly refreshing and its only $7 at ulta for a huge 18oz. tub, it beats my high end body scrubs.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Loveaddict3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this sugar scrub! Not only is the smell divine, but the way it leaves my skin feeling is priceless. I have used so many other scrubs, but the oils in them have always left my skin feeling so oily and nasty. This was the first scrub I found that did not have a layer of oil on the top. I bought it at walmart for $5.99. I do wish the packaging was different, but its so amazing. I will DEF buy again!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2010 5:13:00 AM More reviews by stupidxlamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff. Smells soo good! I'm a sucker for anything coconut scented!! Got it from walmart for a decent price, plus it's in a pretty large container! It gets the job done for half the price of a scrub from Bath and Body!