January 24, 2015 | 1845 users online

Bronzers - TheBalm - Bahama Mama

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by theinfinitepet

Great bronzer especially for tan skin. I find that a lot of bronzers that people rave about online are pretty light and do not show up on my skin or are too subtle to use as a contour. If you struggle finding a bronzer that is dark enough to use, I highly recommend you try this product! It is not warm and is a matte bronzer, which makes it perfect for contouring. It is very pigmented, so you have to make sure not to use too much. My only complaint is with the packaging. It is pretty flimsy and due to the more powdery nature of the bronzer you have to be careful with it to make sure it doesn't break into little pieces. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 10:38:00 PM More reviews by MS05

My perfect bronzer! Easy to tone up or tone down. I would say best for contouring rather than overall bronzing. I have been using for a very long time and am yet to hit pan!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2014 8:36:00 AM More reviews by triplejjj

this is a good bronzer! I love anything from the balm. Its affordable and the packaging is adorable!
there is a lot of product in the bronzer, and a little goes a long way ! so this would probably last awhile..
its only one shade for all, but it gives a very nice natural bronze.
i also use this as an eyeshadow to give my lids for depth. and it looks so natural and just gives your eyes some colour!
I would probably not repurchase because I like to try new makeup and there is a list of endless bronzers out there I want to try but bedsides that it is a good bronzer so try!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 3:13:00 AM More reviews by ughlexuh

I was so intimidated by the color of this bronzer upon opening it, however it actually works for my NW20 skin :)
I have to use this quite sparingly cause it is a little dark, but when used with a light hand it makes a beautiful contour. Also, since I use to little at a time I think it is going to last me a really long time. The packaging is beautiful also, I would recommend buying on amazon if you can since its almost half the price there.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by bluestocking307

I've been using this bronzer for a good two months now and it's currently my favorite contouring bronzer. I was a bit nervous about it when I bought it because it is quite dark, pigmented, and has very low-level shimmer. The shimmer is not an issue; I find it doesn't show up on my (very fair) skin when it is blended out. The color and pigmentation mean that a little bit goes a long way, and it is easy to make it look like you have dirt stripes on your face if you don't take the time to apply and blend it properly. I take a soft, angled blush and apply it under my cheekbones and jawline, the sides of my nose, and very lightly around the perimeter of my forehead, then take a kabuki blush and blend the living daylights out of it. This creates a lovely contour and I've been very happy with it. The packaging is fine, although I personally find the image on the front to be a bit sketchy. The cardboard packaging itself is sturdy and has a magnetic closure that feels quite secure. I expect this bronzer to have a place in my collection for a long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by aliciabanwell

This is a beautiful bronzer! Very pigmented, matte and long wearing. I wore it a few times and decided it was too dark for my NW20 skin so I gave it to someone with NW30 and it works great! It's easy to blend and the packaging, like everything from theBalm is adorable!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 6:32:00 AM More reviews by chingaling

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Honestly I was simply lured in by the pretty packaging (I am a sucker for pretty packaging) though the price was a little outside my comfort range (I think I bought it for RM65 which is about $20) but I do not regret this purchase at all! Feels smooth on the skin, has a matte finish, and does not break me out or cause any irritation (I have fairly sensitive skin). I have yet to try other bronzers simply because I don't feel the need to. I am just in love with the brand! One minor thing I noticed though, was that the powder tends to get on the sides of the compact (as it's quite powdery) so I have to wipe it off every once in a while. I suggest using a very light hand with this product- no need to apply tons of pressure to get a lot of product on your brush. I am very tempted to purchase their other products.. we shall see..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by vivthai

This bronzer is soooo good. It does have slight warmth to it but it is great as a contour bronzer.The packaging is an A+. The first time applying I used a light hand and it went on perfectly so don't be intimidated from the dark color. I love how I can use this as an eyeshadow and contour basically anywhere!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 3:21:00 AM More reviews by hlrk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Main reason i bought this is it was recommended for golden skin - does not have hardly any pink tones in it!!
I really do not like the packaging - the mirror isn't even worth it.... and i dislike the flip lid which is then inside the cardboard slip.... wish it was a compact style.
The more important matter - the product! Greatttttt colouring for golden skin!! It is my winter bronzer - bit of colour to my cheeks. Not too dark. No shimmer in it but thats ok.
You can layer this product up to be darker which is good!
Can be slightly blotchy on top of foundation - be careful there.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by aijaraza

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Been on d hunt for a good contouring powder for months when I chanced upon this one. I like that it's a pure brown with no orange tones. My face us triangle shaped, narrow at the forehead and wide at the jaws. I would contour my entire lower face from the cheeks down to the jawline and I love that this powder applies well and stays on the entire day. I would trace my face with the powder using an eyeshadow brush, fill in using a slanted blush brush, then blend well using a stippling brush so the harsh lines will not be noticeable. Blending is key. Then I would just apply my blush on the apple of my cheeks making sure the blush blends well into the contouring powder. Hope this tip helps. Would definitely buy this again.