October 1, 2014 | 1439 users online

Cleansers - Lumene - Radiant Touch Moisturizing Cream Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2009 10:25:00 PM More reviews by swtheartchild

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I really like the smell. I never smell this scent before and i never heard of arctic cloud berry. I think this cleanser is really good. It removed all of my makeup and didn't dry out my skin. This is the first cleanser i used so i don't know if its the best cleanser. I don't remember how much i brought it for, it was so long ago. I am almost done with this cleanser, i think i used for more than 3 months or so. I'm not so sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2009 2:26:00 PM More reviews by fuchsiascarf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awesome cleanser. I have sensitive skin and this product has not broken me out. It's very gentle yet removes my day's makeup. It smells very nice and does help to moisturize my skin. Great cruelty free drugstore skincare line.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2009 10:23:00 AM More reviews by lemonfresh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not a good cleanser, really--if I used a toner-type product afterward, there would be quite a bit of foundation on the cotton ball. It's also difficult to squeeze the product out of the tube when it's more than half used up.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2009 7:12:00 PM More reviews by seafaerer22

awesome stuff. it's perfect for my skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2009 2:05:00 PM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought the travel duo with mini versions of both the Radiant Touch Cleanser and Toner. I really like the fresh-looking light orange coloured packaging. The cleanser is quite good. It forms a generous lather (if one likes that… I prefer creamier cleansers without the foam), removes makeup, and leaves a comfortable feeling on my skin. The fragrance is a bit too strong for me. Doesn’t make my favourite cleansers list.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2009 7:53:00 AM More reviews by maajake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The best cream cleanser I have ever used. Suits my skin just fabulously!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2008 12:28:00 AM More reviews by beanjm

I was excited to buy this product because I had heard great things about the brand Lumene. IMO this product was disapointing. The cleanser didnt seem to moisturize, anymore or less than any other cleanser. The scent is pleasent, but not worth the $14 I paid

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2008 10:32:00 PM More reviews by boliverne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I ran out of my usual cleanser, and have had this for awhile, but never tried it, so I gave it a try and was well pleased-it removed all the make up easily, was not over drying and left my skin soft and smooth. Plus I like that cloudberry scent...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2008 10:44:00 PM More reviews by MomColors

I like this much better than the toner in this product line. I wouldn't buy it again just because I have other cleansers I like better. This is a nice cleanser and is not drying to the over 40 crowd. It's just so-so IMHO for the price.