October 1, 2014 | 1744 users online

Moisturizers - mark - See Things Clearly Brightening Moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Let's see...I bought this as part of a set for normal skin for mark. while I loved the other products on the set, this one failed to impress me. This is a shimmery(pearlescent), gel-like moisturizer with a banana scent that does a descent job of moisturizing. It leaves the skin with a beautiful, shimmery effect, but this effect would only last a few hours, 2-3 on me, and the shimmer would settle in my pores. There were many times in which my face looked caked in glitter, and that was without makeup. The packaging concept is wonderful, but it does release too much product. I also have to agree with a previous reviewer that said the packaging is a bit bulky. I'm constantly on the go and this doesn't fit in my makeup bag. The reason why I gave this 3 'sticks and not lower or higher it is because it does what it does, to moisturize the skin and give it a glow. But I rather have a product that does this within due time, with or without it. It also does not have SPF, and that is where this meets it's downfall. I don't like to have a vanity filled with a billion products knowing i could streamline with a few multitasking ones. I think this would be better suited to someone with very dry skin, who can really use the moisture and not have a greasy look on the face when they add a sunscreen.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2010 5:53:00 PM More reviews by renglish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lotion goes on so smooth. I have really really dry skin, and the moisture didn't last long. I also really loved the packaging. It was really easy to pump just enough out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a little sample of this and I was really thinking this was going to be a pretty pathetic moisturizer because it was quite thin. I am in love though. This has a very slight shimmer to it, but I find it actually makes my skin look more luminous. This makes my skin so smooth. It just sinks in so completely. I really like this night and day because it makes my skin look radiant. I mean I have acne skin so it doesn't look perfect, but it definitely looks brighter and more refreshed. I have another mark moisturizer and I hate the container. It is very difficult to pump the moisturizer out and I find I usually take the lid off instead. UPDATE: I have continued using this and still love it. This is one of the best moisturizers I have ever used and I keep returning to it. I really see a difference when I use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by blndiee06

I LOVE this mositurizer for night use. My oily/sensitive skin just soaks it right up. It's not a heavy or light moisturizer....just perfect.

It does have a little shimmer to it, but it never shows up on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2010 12:38:00 AM More reviews by dearholly89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been using this moisturizer about 3 weeks now. I haven't noticed a huge difference yet, but then, it DOES take my skin about a month to adjust to new products. So far so good. I haven't broken out as severely as I was before I started using this. This moisturizer does a great job of reducing redness in my skin overnight. I use it both morning and night and I've nearly used up my entire sample size! I definitely will repurchase to give it another try. Love this!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by muzikmk18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have tried the sample of this product and to be honest, it didn't do much for me. I read a lot good reviews so I decided to try it. The smell wasn't the most pleasant scent but it wasn't gross. The first thing i noticed was the little shimmer in the lotion which kind of freaked me out since I already have oily skin and I thought it was going to make me look like a disco ball. Surprisingly, when I applied it, there were no shimmer whatsoever on my face and it was really easy to wash off the excess on my hands. It does absorb really quickly and keep my face matte but it didn't do much for "brightening" my complexion. Although the product is fairly good, I would not purchase the full size product because the lotion I'm using now works just as good and cost cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2010 8:38:00 PM More reviews by surferbabe09

I love this product, I usually use clinique and this is so much better than dramatically different. I am hooked!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2010 2:05:00 PM More reviews by surfergirl_81

I am VERY impressed by this moisturizer! I have been using it nightly for about a week and already I've noticed a difference in my skin. It has considerably lightened a small sun spot on my face and it seems to be helping shrink my pores. My skin looks healthier! At $16 it is pricer than most of mark's products, but is a fair price for a good moisturizer. Will certainly repurchase this. At first I was not sure about the packaging, but I've come to love it! Note to mark: Don't discontinue this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2010 6:10:00 PM More reviews by macnewbie08

I love this moisturizer. It has a gel-like consistency that goes on your skin smoothly. It does not feel greasy. I have combination skin but have had no problems using it. I use this in the morning & sometimes even at night. My makeup goes on perfectly on top of this. I don't even have to use a primer. It does not contain SPF but that is perfect for me because products that do tend to break me out. I love the packaging. The pump on the jar provides the perfect amount each time. I would definitely purchase this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 4:21:00 PM More reviews by MammothNoisesSilence

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great moisturizer, I have dry skin and it makes it look glowy and feel soft. One of the few inexpensive moisturizers I have used that actually makes skin feel soft all day, not just after applying. Will definitely rebuy